– I’m gonna come home right now. – No, no. Take your time.
说真的 别回家 妈
Really. Don’t come home, Mom.
你不如去学校
Um, why don’t you pick up
接斯坦和莫莉
Stan and Molly from school?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对 我正和赫斯太太玩跳棋
Yeah. I’m playing Chinese checkers with Mrs. Hess.
-你没在抽烟吧 -没 我要挂了
– You’re not smoking, are you? – No. I gotta go.
让赫斯太太等她会抓狂的
Mrs. Hess gets nutty when you make her wait.
-好 别出老千噢 -没出过啦
– Okay. Play fair. – Always.
多勇敢的小家伙
What a brave little fellow.
-杰尼根先生 -客厅没人
– Mr. Jernigan. – Living room clear.
很好
Good.
厨房♥也没人
Mmm. Nothing in the kitchen.
我们来分工
Let’s organize.
昂格尔先生去左边
Mr. Unger, go to the left.
杰尼根先生跟着我 慢慢的
Mr. Jernigan, follow me, slowly.
去吧 多丽斯
Go, Doris.
昂格尔先生去左边
Mr. Unger, go left.
掩护他 我来守楼梯
Cover him. I’ll cover the stairs.
我来找你了 小鬼
I’m comin’ for you, shorty.
我身上的痛苦我要通通还给你
Comin’ to pay you back for all the misery you caused me.
昂格尔先生 你在干什么
Mr. Unger, what are you doing?
小孩在柜橱里面
Kid’s in the closet.
抓到他之前我先吓他一下
Scarin’ him a little just before I grab him.
一号♥门后面是
And behind door number one–
毛巾
towels.
我看到这个门关上的
I saw this door close.
蠢货
Idiot.
我瞎编的吗
Would I make it up?
我为什么要这么做 图啥
Why? What’s the point?
我们来这有酬劳拿吗
We working on commission here?
对 跟着警官
Right. Follow the sergeant.
我们去左边
We’ll go left.
疏散大厅里的人
Clear the halls.
什么事 伙计们
What’s up, fellas?
怎么了
What’s going on?
你是住在华盛顿街的普鲁伊特女士吗
You’re Mrs. Pruitt from Washington street?
-对 -我是联邦调查局探员斯塔基
– Yes. – Agent Stuckey, F.B.I.
我来是找你儿子问话的
I came to talk to your son.
是你打电♥话♥给空军
You called the air force
说一个遥控车里面
about a computer chip
有块电脑芯片吗
in a remote control car?
-不是 -天哪 是亚历克斯打的
– No. – Oh, God. It’s Alex.
是我另一个儿子
It’s-it’s my-my other son.
为什么这么问 发生了什么
Why? What’s happened?
他可能有危险
He may be in danger.
-他不在这里 在家 -我们走吧
– He’s not here. He’s at home. – Well, let’s move.
为什么他有危险
Why is he in danger?
她在问你问题 先生
She asked you a question, sir.
我无权讨论这个 孩子
I’m not at liberty to discuss it, son.
你说的”这个”是我的弟弟
The “it” you’re referring to is my little brother.
我们推测他截获了一个高机密的电子器件
We think he intercepted a top secret electronic device…
是一群替北♥韩♥恐怖组织
Stolen from a defense department contractor…
卖♥♥命的国际罪犯
By a group of international
从一个国防部承包商
criminals working for a North
那里偷的
Korean terrorist organization.
杰尼根先生 掩护我
Mr. Jernigan, cover me.
去 多丽斯 去
Go, Doris, go.
抱歉 查理[笨蛋]
Sorry, Charlie.
今天你运气不太好
This just ain’t your day.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-怎么了 -别动
– What? – Don’t move.
-爱丽丝 -别动
– Alice? – Don’t… move.
爱丽丝
Alice?
-怎么了 爱丽丝 -别出声
– What? Alice? – Shh, shh, shh.
爱丽丝
Alice?
-太棒了 -跑 小鬼 快跑
– Excellent. – Run, shorty, run!
-快 多丽斯 -小鬼在这里
– Come on, Doris! – The kid!
多丽斯 快
Doris, come on!
我找到你了 小鬼
I got you now, you little rat!
-我找到他了 -我找到他了
– I got him! – I got him!
你 打了我的蛋蛋
You… smacked my winkie.
如果你时不时换你的短裤
Well, if you changed your shorts once in a while,
也许老鼠就不会跑你到裤子里
maybe you wouldn’t have rats in your pants!
你个小鬼
All right, you little rug rat!
他在哪里
Where is he?
待在这里 多丽斯
Stay here, Doris.

Come on!
射击
Fire!
他一直在监视我们
He’s been watching us the whole time.
他有监控盯着我们
He had a camera on us.
你们在上面
You’re not gonna find me
是找不到我的 大傻子
up there, you big, dumb,
干违法勾当的蠢货
lawbreaking knuckleheads!
他在外面
He’s outside!
认识这个吗
Recognize this?
他是怎么出去的
How did he get outside?
-和你要出去的方式一样 -怎么出去
– The same way you’re gonna get outside. – How?
-跳下去 快 -别推
– Jump! Go! – Aah! Don’t push!
那是张蹦床 你跳到蹦床上
It’s a trampoline. You’re jumping onto a trampoline.
我想你不会和我们一起跳下去吧
I presume then that you won’t be joining us?
不 我要在这里掩护你们 去
No. I’ll be covering you from here. Go!
你还真会享受
How comforting!
快 他逃走了
Come on. He’s gettin’ away!
这是个陷阱 这是个陷阱
Yeah, this is a snap. This is a snap.

Go!

Whoa! No!
天哪 冷 太冷了
Oh, God! Cold. Very cold.
射击
Fire!
当然是坐这个
Of course.
我来了 调皮的小鬼
Here I come, you little brat.
赫斯太太
Mrs. Hess!
赫斯太太
Mrs. Hess.
赫斯太太
Mrs. Hess?
你没事了 现在我来了
You’re okay. I’m here now.
叫亚历克斯 对吗
It’s Alex, isn’t it?
今天你学会了一件事
Today you learned something:
当一个良好市民是要付出代价的
There is a price to be paid for being a good citizen.
你帮助邻居的热情
In your zeal to aid
终于让你掉进了
your neighbor, you finally
我的一个陷阱
slipped into one of my traps.
赫斯太太可以进去吗
Can Mrs. Hess go inside?
她很冷 年纪也大了
She’s very old and very cold.
求求你了
Please?
把芯片给我
Give me the chip!
它不属于你 不是你的
It doesn’t belong to you. It’s not yours.
芯片 孩子 把它给我
The chip, son. Give me the chip.
这把枪也不是你的
That doesn’t belong to you either.
-什么 -那不是你的枪
– What? – That’s not your gun.
这是你的枪
This is your gun.
搞定了
Gotcha.
来这里坐下 赫斯太太
Here. Sit down, Mrs. Hess.
谢谢 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
现在是喝汤的季节 有什么喜欢喝的吗
These are times that call for soup. Any favorites?
不用 谢谢 我很好 亲爱的
No. Thank you. I’m– I’m fine, honey.
赫斯太太 外面真冷
You know, Mrs. Hess, it’s really cold outside.
你是个很硬朗的老太太
You’re a pretty tough old bird.
你是个很贴心的小伙子
And you’re a very sweet young man.
我只是从没时间去发现
I just never took the time to notice.
我也是
You’re not alone in that.
这边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!