I’ll go on line with you and keep the connection open all day.
我会带着电脑开会
I’ll have my laptop with me at all my meetings.
我们会一直联♥系♥的
We’ll be in contact at all times.
我还带了手♥机♥ 你也有我的传真号♥
Plus, I have my cellular, and you’ve got my fax number.
我们保持联络
We’re wired.
天呐 克洛维斯太太打过电♥话♥吗
Oh my god. Did Mrs. Clovis call?
她说要在我走之前来一趟的
She was gonna stop by before I left…
来确认布拉德利的名字没有写在遥控车上
To confirm that Bradley’s name wasn’t on the remote control car.
她在你洗澡的时候来过一次
She stopped by when you were in the shower.
-给她看了吗 -那当然了
– Did you let her have it? – Big time.
-希望她觉得很傻 -太伤人了
– I hope she felt foolish. – It was painful.
好了 乖乖的
Okay. Be good.
注意安全 看着点家
Be safe. Keep an eye on the old place.
我可都准备好了
I got it all covered.
开始了 多丽斯
Here we go, Doris.
只有我们俩了
It’s just you and me.
你的意思是还有别人吗
You mean there’s someone else?
准备好轰然大闹吧 开始
Get ready to rumble! Play ball!
游泳池
蹦床
偷天换日
The old switcharoo!
-来吧 -好戏开始了
– Come on. – It’s showtime!
要是那是真的 我就是老鹰
If those are real, I’m an eagle.
封锁街道
Block the street.
-你好 -赫斯太太你好 我是凯伦·普鲁伊特
– Hello. – Hi, Mrs. Hess. It’s Karen Pruitt.
你能帮我去照看一下亚历克斯吗
Could you possibly look in on Alex for me?
我刚要出门
I’m just going out.
我在工作 真的走不开
Oh, I’m at work. I’m really in a bind.
是吗 要多久
Oh. Well? How long?
应该不会超过一小时的
Well, i-it wouldn’t be for more than an hour or so.
好吧 但不做饭
All right. No cooking.
给赫斯太太打电♥话♥
“Call Mrs. Hess.
她都退休了 还能做什么呢
Well, she’s retired. What else could she possibly be doing?”
就是个保姆
Babysitter.
他们会请我去家里喝圣诞蛋奶酒吗
Do they invite me into their house for a holiday eggnog?
当然不会
Well, of course not!
看看是谁刚睡醒
Look who woke up from her nap.
距离坏人还有27米 目标正在靠近
Crooks at 30 yards and closing.
开始派对吧
Let the party begin.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我和我丈夫刚刚搬来这个社区
My husband and I have just moved into your neighborhood.
你想要什么 竞选徽章吗
What do you want, a wilkie button?
我们有个快递包裹
A package was to be delivered to us,
可是司机犯糊涂了
but the driver got confused.
他可能送来这里了
Perhaps he brought it here.
没有 什么都没送来过
Nope. They didn’t bring anything here.
快递公♥司♥说没有人应门
The delivery company said that no one answered the door…
所以司机把包裹放在车♥库♥里了
And the driver left it in the garage.
有时候他们会把包裹留在后门
Sometimes they leave stuff at the backdoor.
你关门干什么
Why are you closing the door?
我把心留在旧金山了
I left my heart in San Francisco.
看来这个小不点
Looks like the little rug rat
把这地方封锁得挺严实的
has the place locked up pretty tight.
危险
已通电 小心触电
杰尼根 我觉得我会享受这一切的
Jernigan, I think I’m gonna enjoy this.
很久以前我也是个孩子
It’s been a long time since I was a kid.
我都要忘了孩子有多傻了
You forget how incredibly stupid they are.
你可得小心
Now, you be careful.
小孩受惊的时候
Sometimes when kids get scared,
他们可是会尿裤子的
they wet their pants.
昂格尔先生
Mr. Unger.
我没事
I’m all right.
昂格尔先生 你在干什么呢
Mr. Unger, what are you doing?
别碰绳子 通电了
Don’t touch the yarn. It’s wired.
那个小孩给这里设了陷阱
The kid’s got the place booby-trapped.
别想当然
Make no assumptions.
-小心欢迎地毯 -这小孩精着呢
– Watch the welcome mat. – This boy is clever.
-你试过开门了吗 -还没
– Have you tried the door? – Uh, not yet.
我给你看个东西
Let me point something out to you.
没看到
Missed that.
站远点
Stand clear.
也许他也没那么聪明
Maybe he’s not so clever after all.
是啊 大概是我们今天运气不好
Yeah, I-I just think we’re having an off day.
一个贴心建议
A thought for you to consider:
在机场安检的时候
At airport security,
记得要拿正确的行李
make sure you have the right package.
我真希望你不喜欢
I certainly hope that you’re not fond…
对街的那个小男孩
Of that little boy across the street.
我把门开着
I’ll leave this open.
新鲜空气对你很重要
Fresh air will be good for you.
你觉得你很聪明吗 你这个小混♥蛋♥
You think you’re smart, you little brat.
昂格尔 你那里情况如何
Unger, what’s your status?
昂格尔 昂格尔
Unger! Unger?
小心上面
Heads up.
-这怎么搞的 -我不知道
– How did that happen? – I don’t know.
真痛
Ouch.
你们是被书砸了吗
You got hit with a book?
是好多书 不止一本 一大箱书
Books. Plural. A trunk full of books.
然后是一副哑铃
Then a set of weights.
我们被砸了两次 你这个傻婆娘
We got hit twice, you dumb broad.
不好意思 昂格尔先生
Excuse me, Mr. Unger.
我可没有被一个小毛头打趴下过
I didn’t get taken down by an infant.
我们没想到这小孩会采取这些防御措施
We didn’t anticipate the defense the boy would mount.
我从前面进去
I’ll go in the front.
昂格尔先生
Mr. Unger,
你从北面走
you take the north side.
爱丽丝 你从南面走
Alice, you take the south side.
杰尼根先生在哪儿呢
Where is Mr. Jernigan?
旅客们请注意
Attention, travelers.
所有前往芝加哥的航♥班♥
All flights to Chicago
因恶劣天气原因仍在延误
continue to be delayed due to severe weather.
请等待后续消息
Please stand by for further details.
祝你今天愉快
你好啊
Hi.
你可以逃跑 但你躲不了我的 小屁孩
You can run, but you can’t hide, junior.
惊喜
Surprise.
真是个废物
What a loser.
我抓到他啦
I got him!
你死定了 小鬼
You are dead, kid.
现在终于有起色了
Now things are lookin’ up!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
再见
See ya.
真恶心
Yuck.
稳住 没错
Steady. Yeah.
想得挺美 小鬼
Nice try, kid.
餐厅
爱丽丝
Alice?
我下来了
I’m coming down!
杰尼根先生 昂格尔先生
Mr. Jernigan, Mr. Unger!
欢迎
Welcome.
你是剪头发了吗
You got a haircut?
你拉好了吗
Are you almost done in there?
别惹我
Don’t start with me.
那我等等吧
I’ll wait.
行动
Let’s move.
什么东西这么臭
Ugh. What stinks?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好
Hello?
宝贝 为什么在喘气啊 出什么事了吗
Honey, you’re all out of breath. Is something wrong?
没有 没有 都挺好的
No, no! Everything’s fine.
我很担心
I’m so worried.
天气太糟了
The weather is terrible.
-我马上回家 -不 不 不着急

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!