Holiday music plays
现在! 好, 薇薇, 待会见
薇薇, 我知道只剩三天购物日了 但客户打电♥话♥来说…
Viv, I know there are only three shopping days left, but they called
他们想在一小时后 去你看的房♥子
and they want to see your house in an hour
rock music playing – Uh – huh
妈! 叫巴兹关掉音乐
Mom! Make Buzz turn off the music – pop music playing
没问题 – 妈!
No problem – Mom!
妈 – 等一下, 薇薇
mockingly “Mom” – Hang on, Viv
让你姐姐好好排练 – 希望这会有所帮助
Let your sister rehearse – Like that’ll help
去把厨房♥打扫一下 – 但是…
And clean up the kitchen – But
好了, 薇薇, 稍后见
Now. Okay, Viv. I’ll see you in a bit
我说过要你去打扫一下厨房♥
I thought I told you to clean up the kitchen
我已经搞定了, 今晚我可以和朋友去看电影吗? – 不行
I did. Can I go to the movies tonight with some friends?
不…
No – No…
不, 不行, 我要带客户去看♥房♥♥子, 你得照顾凯文
No, no. I’m showing a house, and I need you to baby – sit Kevin
为何不叫梅根呢?
Well, why can’t Megan do it?
她要排练啊
Because she has to go to rehearsal at the teen center
你不一定要去看电影啊
And you don’t have to go to the movies
我不去, 生活就乐趣了
I do if I want a life
你得照顾凯文 他人在哪里? 凯文!
You’re baby – sitting Kevin. Hey, where is he, anyway? Kevin
这是什么? 这是什么? – 是车子!
What is it? What is it? – KEVIN: It’s a car!
喔! – 等等, 那是…
Whoa! – MAN: Wait a second. That was
亲爱的, 那是我的
Honey, that was mine
太棒了 又有天线, 什么都有
BUZZ on TV: That was awesome. It’s got an antenna and everything
圣诞快乐, 妈妈 – 圣诞快乐
PETER: Merry Christmas, Mommy – KEVIN: Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐
KATE on TV: Merry Christmas – BUZZ: Over here
送我什么礼物? – 这是什么?
PETER: What did I get? – BUZZ: What is this?
谢谢 – 大家一起来录像
MEGAN: Thank you – KATE: Okay, everybody get in the shot
大家一起来 – 好的
Everybody get together – BUZZ: Okay
好, 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
KATE on TV: All right. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐 – 非常欢乐, 巴兹
Merry Christmas. Very funny, Buzz
Kate laughing on TV
去年的圣诞节影片吗? – 对啊
Last Christmas, huh? – Yeah
今年的圣诞节将不再有欢乐
This Christmas isn’t gonna be any fun
当然会有欢乐
Well, of course it will
亲爱的, 我们会像从前 做一样的事
Honey, we’re gonna do all the same things we’ve always done
与家人和朋友… 一起唱圣诞歌♥
Sing Christmas carols, be with family and friends
把饼干和牛奶放在外面 等待圣诞老人的来临
put cookies and milk out for Santa
一切如同往常 – 除了今年…
It’s gonna be just the same – Except this year…
没有了爸爸
no Dad
没错, 就只有这点不一样
Right. That’s the one thing that’s different
你们两人为什么不复合呢?
Why can’t you just get back together?
亲爱的, 我们这样做 也是迫不得已啊
sighs Honey, we’re just gonna have to let that go
也就是说不可能, 对吗?
chattering on TV – That’s a no, right?
毕竟无法事事如意
It means some things are just out of our control
我知道你想念你♥爸♥爸
I know you miss your dad
他非常爱我
And he loves me very much
你们两人都很爱我 但是却没有办法复合
You both do, and it has nothing to do with me
他告诉了你吗? – 我已经九岁了, 我看了很多电视
Did he tell you that? – I’m nine years old. I watch a lot of TV
他因为我而离开的吗?
Did he leave because of me?
不是, 当然不是
No. Of course not
我就知道, 一定是因为巴兹和梅根
I knew it! It was Buzz and Megan – chuckles
喔, 不是因为任何人或任何事情
Oh, it wasn’t anyone… or any one thing
不然是因为什么?
Then what was it?
这一切都一言难尽啊
That’s not easy to explain
但, 嗯, 有时候当…
But, uh, sometimes when…
人们结婚很久以后 他们会感到枯燥乏味
people are married for a long time, they get into kind of a rut
你知道什么是枯燥乏味? – 知道 比如说, 当人们不再感到欢乐…
You know what a rut is? – Yeah. When people aren’t having any fun
并且真的觉得厌烦时
and they’re really bored
就是那样
Kind of like that
你要下楼吗?
Now, will you come downstairs?
快点准备
When you’re ready
chattering on TV
嘿!
Hey! – Clapping
等一下
Wait a second
凯文, 进来 – 快点, 你必须看看这个!
MEGAN: Kevin, come in here – BUZZ: Yeah, hurry, you’ve gotta see this!
喔! 嘿! 嘿!
groans Ow! Hey! Hey!
你总是喜欢那样 – 让我起来, 豆花脸!
You always fall for that – Let me up, zit – face!
笨蛋, 你什么时候才学的会啊 – 放开你弟弟
Lamebrain. When are you gonna learn? – Get off your brother
你不用排练了吗?
And shouldn’t you be rehearsing? – Kevin grunting
你要怎么去青少年中心?
How are you getting to the teen center?
娅希莉的妈妈会来接我
Ashley’s mom’s picking me up in a half hour
能让我去看电影吗?
grunting continues – Can I please go to the movies?
不行, 我说过你要照顾凯文
No. I told you. You’re watching Kevin
让他去吧, 我可以一个人待在家 – 不行
Please let him go. I’ll stay home alone – No
我曾经做过啊 – 别令我想起往事
scoffs I’ve done it before – Don’t remind me
你浪费了我整个夜晚
You loused up my whole night
要是我不好过 你也别想好到哪里去
And if I’m gonna be miserable, you’re gonna be miserable
妈妈!
Mom! – Door opens
哈啰, 是我 – 爸爸!
PETER: Hello. It’s me – Dad!
爸爸! – 嘿, 乖儿子
Dad! – Hey, big guy!
我不知道你今晚会来
growls playfully – I didn’t know you were coming tonight
喔, 我想给你一个惊喜 – 嘿, 爸爸
Oh, I thought I’d surprise you – Hey, Dad
嘿, 巴兹
Hey, Buzz
喔, 凯特, 我的天 很不错的房♥子
Oh, Kate. Gosh, the place looks great
真的装饰得很好
Really nice decorations
跟往年一样 – 因此, 嗯…
Same as every year – KEVIN: So, um
爸爸, 你今晚怎么会来?
Dad, why’d you come tonight?
其实, 我想和你妈妈谈谈
Actually, I want to talk to your mom about something
私下谈谈
Privately
你想过爸爸会回家吗? – 啊, 凯文
Do you think he wants to come home? – Aw, Kev
huffs
聊什么? – 没有, 就是单纯问候
What? – No “Hello, how are ya?”
对不起, 我有个生意要忙 彼得, 你到底想干什么?
I’m sorry. I have a business appointment, Peter. What do you want?
好吧, 我本来不想要再次面对婚姻 但…
Okay, gosh. I wasn’t gonna jump right into it, but…
你知道娜塔莉的 我们已经住在一起, 嗯…
Well, you know Natalie and I are living together, and, uh
因此当我们离婚后 我就要和她结婚
well, when our divorce is final, I’m gonna marry her
真的?
Really?
你要再婚
scoffs You’re getting married again
喔, 那, 嗯… 那…
Wow. That’s, uh – that…
breathes deeply
我们只分居了八个月
Wow. We’ve only been separated eight months
我… 事情发生得如此突然 听着, 凯特…
Yeah, I – it just happened real quickly, and…
我真的想要和孩子们 一起度过这一段假期
Listen, Kate
I really want the kids to spend a little time with me over the holidays
你想要和孩子们一起过圣诞节?
You want the kids for Christmas?
只要两天, 我想要他们更加认识娜塔莉
Just a couple of days. I want them to get to know Natalie better
喔, 因为她就要成为他们的继母了
Oh, because she’s gonna be their, uh, stepmother

Yeah
你得去问他们
Well, you’re gonna have to ask them
我知道
I know
我该怎么找朋友? – 那只有几天时间
How am I supposed to see my friends?
It’s only for a few days
但对我来说 这么长的时间会让友情变淡
Well, duh, but that’s just long enough for me to fall out of the loop
的确, 但你不能要求我们
Yeah, you can’t expect us
放弃假期 – 怎么样, 凯文?
to give up our vacation – PETER: Well, Kevin?
将会有一个皇室家庭来拜访
There’s a royal family coming to visit
他们有一位你同年龄的男孩 你有机会和王子一起玩
They have a son around your age
Actually, you might have a chance to play with a crown prince
王子? – 是不是很酷啊?
A crown prince? – PETER: Wouldn’t that be cool?
的确很酷 – 你肯定不会相信那个房♥间…
Yeah, way cool – Yeah, and you guys wouldn’t believe
娜塔莉为你布置的那个房♥间
the room that Natalie has set up for you
你的答案呢?
Well, what do you say?
我想我还是不要
I think I’m gonna pass – sighs
因为在圣诞节离开家, 这是不对的
It just wouldn’t be right leaving the family at Christmas
我确信你会理解 – 是的, 我能理解
I’m sure you understand – Yeah. Yeah, I do
这… 这算是一个公开的邀约吗?
Well, it’s – it’s – it’s an open invitation, hmm?
我不会太晚回家
And I won’t be back too late
既然你都要待在家 多少做一些家务事吧
And since you’re staying home, it wouldn’t hurt to do some of your chores
是, 夫人, 我会做好家务事的
Yes, ma’am
I’ll make sure they get done
来打扫吧, 干酪脸
Clean it, cheese – face
喔!
Ow!
哇!
Oops
我不小心的!
My fault
哈啰, 我回家了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!