The battery’s dead
both sigh

Hmm
phone ringing
这里是卡尔班的宅邸
beeps – Kalban residence
嗨, 我是凯特… 麦卡斯特, 凯文的妈妈 可以找一下凯文吗?
Hi, this is Kate McCallister, Kevin’s mom. May I speak to him, please?
凯文现在人不在 – 这就奇怪了, 他才刚打电♥话♥给我
Kevin’s not here right now – That’s strange. He just called
真的吗? 对了 他和他爸爸以及娜塔莉小姐出去了
Really? Well, he’s out with his father and Miss Natalie
喔, 他一定是用他爸爸手♥机♥打的
Oh. Oh, he must have called from his dad’s cell phone
可能收讯不好, 所以断线了
Well, that explains the line going dead
好, 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you
clicks, dial tone
beeps
这小鬼打电♥话♥给他妈妈
Little rascal called his mother
需要我让他看看, 谁才是老大? – 坐下, 马文
You want me to go show him who’s boss? – Sit down, Marv
你不是老大, 我才是老大
You’re not the boss. I’m the boss
好吧
meekly Okay
mouthing words
既然他的手♥机♥断线了 我不认为他还能给我们捣乱
His cell phone is dead. I don’t think he’ll be any more trouble
算了
No
还是吃饼干
Cookie
喔!
cell phone rings – Oh!
喂?
beeps – Hello?
彼得, 是我, 我打电♥话♥给凯文 我们刚刚断线了
Peter, it’s me. I’m calling Kevin back. We got disconnected
凯文? 凯文没有和在我一起 他人在娜塔莉的房♥子里
Kevin? Kevin’s not with me. He’s – he’s back at Natalie’s house
真的吗? 有人跟我说你们在一起
Really? I was just told he’s with you
好了… 好了 别担心, 我相信一切都没事的
Well – well, don’t worry, Kate. I mean, I’m sure everything’s fine
好吧
Okay
喔, 真是奇怪
Wow, that’s weird – phone beeps
有人告诉凯特说, 凯文正和我们在一起 – 嗯
Someone told Kate that Kevin’s with us – Hmm
我们最好回去看看 – 不
Maybe I better go back and check on him – NATALIE: No
他就是想要你这样 彼得, 他在操纵你
That’s exactly what he wants. Peter, he’s manipulating you
你没发觉每次都这样子?
Can’t you see the pattern?
只要我们一出门, 他就会扯后腿
Every time we leave the house, he pulls something
他就是想吸引你的注意 并且破坏我们的感情
He’s just trying to get your attention and sabotage me
喂! 有人在外面吗? 喂!
pounding Hello! Anybody out there? Hello!
我们必须想办法离开这里
There’s gotta be something that we can do to get outta here
有了
There is
帮我搬这些箱子 – 好
Help me move these boxes – Okay
那后面有什么呢?
But what’s back there?
这是个好问题!
Definitely not a dumb question
是食物升降机! – 答对了
The dumbwaiter! – Bingo
希望它还能运作 – 对不起, 普雷斯特先生, 我误会你了
Let’s hope it still works – I’m sorry I misjudged you, Mr. Prescott
我也是
Likewise
我还记得娜塔莉的表情…
laughing I’ll never forget Miss Natalie’s reaction
当她一回到家 看到你对她房♥子的所作所为
when she came home and saw what you’d done to the house
rapid panting – wheezing, laughing
我真的爱看她气急败坏的样子!
I do love watching her hyperventilate! Laughs
这就是这份工作中为数不多的乐趣
It’s one of the few pleasures of this job
如果你讨厌这工作 你为什么不辞职呢?
If you hate this job, why don’t you quit?
工作可没那么好找
scoffs Jobs aren’t that easy to come by
就算找的到, 新的工作说不定还更糟糕呢
Besides, I could end up working for someone far worse
你不应该待在你讨厌的地方 毕竟 “人生苦短”
You shouldn’t stay some place you hate just ’cause you’re scared
Life’s too short

humphs
在这里
And… voila
看看你进不进的去
Let’s see if you fit
嗯, 抱起来
grunts Up
小心头
Watch your head
我一上去, 就先放你出来
As soon as I get up, I’m gonna let you out
你只要注意你自己就行, 听到没?
You just take care of yourself, you hear?
Switch clicks – whirring
我跟你说, 我好像听到什么声音
MARV: I’m tellin’ ya, I heard something
没错, 要保持警觉心, 薇拉
All right. Stay very alert here, Vera
既然我都这么说了 不如你下去检查一下酒窖?
I tell you what. Why don’t you go down, check out the wine cellar?
好的 – 是, 你去那里
Okay – Yeah. There you go
我在下面!
KEVIN: Down here!
Whirring
你最好待着… 喔!
You better stay – oww!
薇拉! 喔! 啊! 薇拉!
Vera! Ow! Aah! Vera!
怎么了? 喔 – 按按钮!
What? Ooh! – Hit the button!
坚持一下, 宝贝 – 喔! 不, 不, 按那个按钮!
Hang on, baby! Grunts – Oh! No, no! Hit the button!
什么? 我听不到你 – 按按钮!
What? I can’t hear you – Hit the button!
喔! – 喔!
Oh! – Oww!
不, 不! 不是那个 是另一个按钮!
No, no! Not that one! The other button!
就是这个! 啊!
That’s it!
Screams
嘿!
Hey!
这个小鬼!
Man!
我在这里!
Over here!
Groaning – Kevin laughing
嗨, 妈妈
Hi, Mommy – gasps
thuds
太好了!
Yes! – Clicking buttons
再见, 开门!
See ya. Door, open! – Lock buzzes, clicks
grinding
jet passes overhead
娜塔莉, 你去接皇室成员 我回去找凯文
Natalie, you go get the royals. I’m gonna go back and check on Kevin
什么? 现在吗? – 没错, 我感觉到一定是出事了
What, now? – Yeah, somethin’s up. I can sense it
你应该要体谅为人父母的心情 – 话不能这么说
Maybe you have to be a parent – That’s not fair
你也知道我很关心小孩
You know how much I care about kids
但是你有关心我的小孩吗?
How much do you care about my kid?
出租车!
Taxi!
凯文? 你没事吧?
Kevin? Are you all right?
Grunting
horn honking
妈妈, 你能开慢一点吗? 凯文应该没事的
Mom, do you think you could slow down a little bit? Kevin’s probably fine
你只要注意看有没有警♥察♥? 知道吗?
You just keep an eye out for cops, okay?
好吧, 薇拉, 你去检查客厅
All right, Vera. Go check out the living room
看看他有没有躲在那里?
See if he’s in there, all right?
天啊! 我真敢不相信
God! I can’t believe this
我应该去上大学
I shoulda gone to college
只要两年! 我就能成为一名牙体技术师, 两年!
Two years, coulda been a dental technician. Two years!
马文! 他在卧室!
bangs on door Marv! He’s in the bedroom!
妈妈? – 去抓他!
Mom? – Get him!
Elevator whirring
开门
Door, open
lock buzzes, clicks
发现了
whispers Gotcha
嗯, 啊!
Uuh! Gaah!
Creaking
啊!
Aah! – Thuds
喔!
Ooh!
关门
Door, close
嗨, 茉莉! – 进去那里面!
Hey, Molly! – Get in there!
马文, 亲爱的, 你在里面吗?
Marv, honey. You in there? – Beeps
闭嘴, 薇拉 – 好, 我只是想…
MARV on stereo: Shut up, Vera!
Well, okay. I was just tryin’ to
闭嘴, 你这个白♥痴♥!
MARV on stereo: Shut up, you moron
嘿, 我不是白♥痴♥, 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey, I’m no moron, you jerk
闭嘴, 你这蠢蛋! – 开门!
MARV on stereo: Shut up, ya bag! – Door, open!
你在发什么神经? – 你才发什么神经?
What’s wrong with you? – What’s wrong with you?
我才不是蠢蛋, 而且你知道吗? 你也不是天才!
I’m no bag. And you know what? You ain’t no genius!
薇拉, 亲爱的… – 不, 不要对我说 “薇拉, 亲爱的”!
Vera, honey – No! Don’t “Vera, honey” me!
亲爱的… – 你根本没那个小鬼聪明, 因为你完全…
You’re not even as smart as this kid, who, in case you hadn’t noticed
被那个小鬼打败了!
Is totally kickin’ our butts!
好了, 从现在开始 我是我自己的老大!
Well, from now on, I am my own boss!
薇拉, 薇拉, 亲爱的… – 不要叫我 “亲爱的”!
Vera. Vera, honey – Don’t “honey” me!
宝贝, 宝贝
Pumpkin. Pumpkin
马文! 别理她! 去抓那个小鬼 我几分钟后就出去
Marv! Forget about her! Get the kid! I’ll be outta here in a few minutes
whirring
thuds, whirring stops
喔!
Oh!
laughs
喔!
Whoa!
Yelping
both groaning
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
芝麻开门
Open sesame
竟然有这玩意! – 这太神奇了!
Well, get a load of that – Holy majolie!
来吧! 薇拉!
Come on, Vera!
好了, 快出来, 小鬼!
All right! Come on out, kid!
啊! 没关系
Ah! All right

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!