唯一的问题 是有个唠叨的女房♥东
The only problem is I have a nosy landlady.
我想该道晚安了
Well, I guess this is good night.
我不想回去
I don’t wanna go back.
你不一定要
You don’t have to.
我不想独守空闺
I don’t want to be alone.
此外我可像吊木材机 整晚奉陪
And, by the way, I can go all night like a lumberjack.
你女房♥东怎么办
What about your landlady?
你也可以找她
You can do her, too.
我猜你没跟男人做过爱
So, I take it you’ve been with a man before.
我是处♥女♥
I’m a virgin.
我不善此道
I’m just not very good at it.

Yes. Oh, yes!
Topper
落后仔
Wash Out!
你干什么 上飞机呀 我们准备起飞了
Get into your flight suit. We’re ready to go up.
我刚被踢出来了 我的飞机被收回了 我完了 死尸
I got kicked out. My flight status has been withdrawn. I’m through, Dead Meat.
怎么回事 因为我的眼睛 我得了白眼症
– What happened? – It’s my eyes. I’ve got walleye vision.
一定有办法可想 要做精密的角膜转位术
– Can’t something be done? – A delicate corneal inversion procedure.
要将瞳仁上的肌肉去除
A multioptipupiloptomy.
但无法避免伤及眼睛 大夫说我必须矫正
But, to keep from damaging the eye sockets, they’ve gotta go in through the rectum.
没人能为我分担这件事
Ain’t no man gonna take that route with me.
托普在吗 想向他道再见
Is Topper around? I’d like to say goodbye.
他昨晚没回营 恐怕他赶不回了 一旦布拉克发现他就完了
He didn’t come back last night. He’s AWOL. As soon as Block finds out, he’s history.
But flying’s his life. He’s the best pilot in the world. We need him as much as he needs us.
我的幸运口香糖不见了 你有…
I can’t find my lucky gum. Do you have…
落后仔
Wash Out?
老天 我错过飞行了
Oh, my God. I missed my flight.
你太美妙了
You’re amazing.
死尸
Dead Meat!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary.
你来看我飞行 梅尔去赶飞机
– Come to watch me fly? – No. There was a meltdown at the plant.
他们放我半天假 太好了
– They gave me afternoon off. – Terrific!
好消息 我们刚做好小梦屋的装潢
Oh! Good news. We just closed escrow on our little dream house.
太棒了 何时搬进去 星期二
– Wonderful! When do we move in? – Tuesday.
现在我要孩子 为你做你最爱的派
The kids are stripping the asbestos off the pipes now.
太棒了 一切都太美好了
That’s great! Things couldn’t be better for us.
我好幸福
I’m so blessed.
你的寿险单寄来要你签字
Oh! Your life insurance forms came for you to sign.
我的镜子
Oh. my mirror
我拿另一只笔 不用 我回来再签
– I’ll get another pen. – No need. I’ll sign it when I get back.
你说的都对
Well, you know best.
甜心 知道那个全球温升问题吗 我发现倒转的方法
Honey, you know that global-warming problem? I know how we can reverse it.
告诉我 不 现在不行 那是大丰收
– Tell me. – No, not now, lovey-bumpers.
以后有许多时间谈
There’ll be plenty of time for that later.
我投资的那个JFK暗♥杀♥的事
And my investigation into JFK’s assassination?
你找到你要的证据了
You found the evidence you wanted?
对 我的证据 就在这个口袋里 这是大事 甜心 真正的大事跟白宫直接有关
Yes. It’s right here in my pocket. It’s big, honey. It goes all the way to the White House.
要我为你保存吗 不 放在这里很安全
– Do you want me to hold it for you? – Nah. It’ll be safe right here.
喷射机不可能出问题
I’m in a jet. What could go wrong?
死尸 我们实在快乐极了
Oh, Dead Meat. We just couldn’t be any more perfectly happy.
托普死去哪了
Where the hell is Topper?
谢谢参加派对
Thanks for joinin’ the party!
嘿 托普 嘿 你看见我的幸运口香糖吗
Hey, Topper! You seen any of my lucky gum?
没看见
No.
自♥由♥中队 发动引擎
Freedom Squadron, start your engines.
老天 好吵 我的耳道很敏感 不锈钢制的
God, that’s loud. My ear canals are very sensitive. Stainless steel.
子弹可从这儿穿过去 来 看这个
Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through. Look at this.
我们用这个隔音 长官
We have these to hold down the sound, sir.
好 谢谢
Oh, good. Thanks.
我要向他们说几句话 麦克风给我 孩子
Let’s hope they do the trick. Give me the mike, boy.
天 老弟 小心
For the love of God, man, be careful.
这是康宁钢制的 老天
Ever since Normandy, this is CorningWare.
各位做此次战斗练习的 优异人员
Those ofyou who excel during these aerial combat exercises
将组成有史以来 最伟大的战斗队伍
will go on to make up the greatest fighting unit ever assembled.
托普 头部拉高 他从不是这样
– T opper, keep that nose up! – He’s never done that before.
小队长散开 第一队行距离
Red team leader, break off. Prepare to engage.
知道了
Roger that.
月球领队 散开 知道了
– BIue Ieader, prepare for action. – Roger that.
我在6点钟 移进
I’m minus six. Movin’ in.
我逮住靶了 中了
I’ve got tone. Got him!
死尸 确认击中
Dead Meat, confirm kill.
汤普森太太 是
– Mrs Thompson? – Yes.
托普哈里 死尸常谈到你
– I’m Topper Harley. – Oh! Dead Meat’s talked about you!
他好佩服你
Oh, he thinks the world of you.
你现在不是该在飞行吗
But shouldn’t you be up there flying with the squad?
我逮到靶了 锁住它了
I’ve got a lock. I’m closing in.
它看到我了 它想溜了
He’s spotted me. He’s a slippery devil.
托普 当心你右边
Topper! Watch your right side! Damn!
我弹出去了
I’m bailin’ out!
落后仔 你在这儿干嘛
Wash Out? What are you doin’ here?
没时间解释了
There’s no time to go into it.
帮个忙 别降落
Do me a favor – don’t land.
弹开 我们要坠机了 不行 我卡住了
– Get outta here! We’re gonna crash! – I can’t! I’m stuck!
那我必须帮你 朋友 恕我失礼
Then I must help you, my friend! Think well of me!
谢谢
Thank you!
不 别看 天
– Don’t. Don’t look. – Oh, no!
老天
Oh, man!
温蒂 我会飞
Wendy, I can fly!
嘿 托普 别急 老兄
– Hey, Topper. – Easy, buddy.
刚刚那件事… 撑住… 老兄
– The darnedest thing just happened. – Hang on, buddy.
托普
Topper?
把他放到这边
Swing him around this way.
走吧 1 2
Let’s go. One, two.
行了 走吧 快
Let’s move it. Come on.
快 够了
– Come on. – Enough!
放松 老友 我们马上就到医院
Relax, buddy. We’ll have you in the hospital in no time.
早安
Good morning! Excuse me!
等等…
Wait, guys! Wait!
走吧
Let’s go, let’s go.
慢慢来
Easy. Easy, easy, easy.
走吧 好吧
– Let’s move. – What a ride!
落后仔 你成功了 谢谢
– Wash Out. You made it. – Why, thank you, André.
I’ll have the veal piccata.
别忘了我放在那儿的无线电 在哪
– Oh. Get the cardio readout. – Where is it?
在…嘿 两位
– It’s… – Hey, fellas.
在里面左边 我找不到
– lnside there on the left. – I can’t find it!
大夫 怎么了
– Doctor! – What happened?
坠机
Plane crash.
我要快点 我要吃午餐 你错过最伟大的画面了 大夫
– We gotta work fast. I got a lunch. – You’re missing the big picture, Doc.
护士 看他的阳♥具♥比我的长吗
Nurse, check his penis isn’t longer than mine.
不会 好 这个会痛吗
– No, Doctor. – Good. Now this is gonna hurt.
护士 给我15毫克吗♥啡♥ 快
Nurse, give me 15cc of morphine, quickly.
你救得了他吗 不确定 没其他大夫了
– Can you save him? – Can’t be sure. I’m not a good doctor.
很好 谢谢 护士 你挡住路了
Thank you, Nurse. Wait here.
你会康复的 老兄 我在医院还会活不了吗
– You gonna be all right, buddy? – I’m in a hospital. What could go wrong?
汤普森太太 我知道你现在一定恨我 我想要给你一样东西
Mrs Thompson, I know you must hate me but there’s something I want you to have.
过去十年我都放在行囊里
I’ve been puttin’ a little away for the past ten years.
不多 两千五百美金 但愿能多给一点
It’s not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.
托普
Why, Topper.
你真好
That’s so sweet.
我买♥♥幸运彩券赢了三百万
Why, with the three million I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket,
我不能接受你的两千五 那不够意思
I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.
队伍立定
Right, and halt!
死尸彼得汤普森已死
Pete “Dead Meat” Thompson is dead.
他的四肢器官头也都死了
So is Mo Green,
Tataglia Barzini
the heads of all the five families.
在这种时刻我们必须自问
It is at moments like these, my dear friends, that we must ask ourselves:
如何使大计划安全无虞
“How can this not be part of some larger plan?”
死尸汤普森这种好人 像个恶棍一瞬间就死了
Do good men like Dead Meat Thompson just blink out one day like a bad bulb?
一个人活跳跳跟女人在床上 老天
One minute you’re in bed with a knockout gal, or guy,
一下子却沉静的躺下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!