法则1 一个人的原则 准则 还是诚心 都会成为一种法则
我打赌你的脑子里满是问题
Oh, I bet you got a lot of questions rattling around in your head.
-这活有多少钱 -大约在35-50万之间
-How much money in the case? -Anywhere between 350 and half a mil.
-你要多少 瓦尔 -我们五五分
-And how much do you need, Val? -We split it 50-50.
-那是多少 -13万
-How much? -130 grand.
-我们星期五行动 -那还不够
-We’ll hit them on Friday. -It’s not enough.
-你要多少 瓦尔 -五五分
-And how much do you need, Val? – We split it 50-50.
-这是我的钱 -没错 好吧 我少点
-It’s my money. -Yeah, well, I’m up short.
我拿七成 我要还钱
My 70 grand, I want it back.
-你拿6成 -7成
-60 short. -70.
7成 瓦尔 我要7万 你个混♥蛋♥
70, Val. It’s 70 grand. 70, you dumb bastards.
帮帮忙吧
Help the homeless.
帮帮无家可归的人
Help the homeless.
这些只是些小钱 你们就不能给大点吗
Oh, that’s small change. Why don’t you give me some big change?
行行好 给大点
Give a guy a break. What do you say?
给多点
Come on, now.
哈 谢谢你 伙计 嗨 你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, thanks, man. Oh… Hey, what the fuck!

What are you…
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a… Motherfucker!
– 多少钱 – 两块九毛八
-What do I owe you? -$2.98.
浑蛋 我的香烟
Son of a… Hey! Hey, my cigarettes!
抱歉 对不起
Oh! Sorry, sir. Pardon me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一百 两百 三百
$100, $200, $300.
祝您愉快 强森先生
Have a nice day, Mr. Johnson.
非常合身 先生
Excellent fit, sir.
您要怎么付钱
And how will you be paying?
这些手表给你当九百
Yeah, I’ll give you $900 for this.
给我看看那把马格南手♥枪♥
Let me see that Magnum.
嗯 就这个
That’s it.
五百块加那把枪
$500 and the gun.
– 我要看看你的身份证明 – 没问题
-I’ll need to see some lD. -Of course.
抱歉 强森先生 这张信♥用♥卡♥无效了
I’m sorry, Mr. Johnson. This card’s been canceled.
不可能
lmpossible.
我都试过两次了
Well, I tried it twice.
– 您可以用别的支付吗 – 再试一次
-Do you have another form of payment? -Try it again.
波特 你没死
Porter, you’re not dead.
瓦尔呢
Where’s Val?
走了 都走了2个月了
Gone. Moved out two months ago.
– 他去哪里了 – 不知道
-Where? -Don’t know.
– 那谁给你付租金 – 瓦尔
-Who’s paying your rent? -Val.
– 哦 – 我猜大概是一次性付清了
-Why? -Payoff, I guess.
什么 你猜 你不知道
What, you guess? You don’t know?
靠 你♥他♥妈♥的有胆回来
Damn it! You’ve got a fucking lot of nerve coming around here
还趾高气扬的 怎么 你带了个婊♥子♥一块是吧
all fucking high and mighty. What, you bring your whore with you, did you?
– 不 – 看着
-No, no, no. -Look at it!
你给我看看 看看我们之前的时候 宝贝
Look, see. Look at that. That’s before we met, baby.
给我想想
Think about it.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
– 你想怎么样 波特 – 我要把我的钱要回来
-So, what are you gonna do, Porter? -I’m gonna get my money back.
你看 我只好来找你了
You mean, what am I gonna do to you.
这由你决定
Well, that depends on you.
瓦尔在哪
Where’s Val?
我告诉过你 我不知道
I told you, I don’t know.
他不是老早就有财团了吗
Did he ever buy his way back into the syndicate?

Yeah.
你是怎么从他那里拿钱的
How do you get your payoffs?
送信的 一开始每月都投个带现金的信封
A messenger, first of every month, leaves an envelope with cash in it.
她是谁 在照片里的那个
So, who was she, anyway? That girl in the picture.
我出狱的时候遇见她
I met her when I got out of prison.
我利用了她 本想在事做完之后确保她安全
I used to drive her, keep her safe while she worked.
你算什么 拉皮条的
What were you, her pimp?

No, no.
我们一起为那个B工作过
We both worked for that asshole.
现在不行
Not now.

Yeah.
你没有毒瘾
You’re cleaning up.

No.
瓦尔想和你通话
Val still wants to talk to you.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, babe.
我要让他再打给你吗
Shall I tell him to call back again?
不 我来吧
No, I’ll talk to him.
叫他别烦我
Shut him up, anyway.
瓦尔
Val.
啊 老样子 你呢
Yeah, same as always. You?
嗯 好 很好
Yeah, good, good.
什么 你现在在那
Why? You there now?
别怕 他们觉得白人都一个样
Well, don’t sweat it, Val. I mean, we all look alike to them.
姓周的手下 同一批人
Same crew. The Chows.
一周两次 周二和周五
Twice a week, Tuesday and Friday.
周二和周五中午 同一条路线
Always between 1 1 :00 and 1 2:00, always the same route.
华人洗”钱”店
Chinese money laundering.
– 皮箱里有多少钱 – 三十五万到五十万
-How much money in the case? -Anywhere between 350 and half a mil.
– 你需要多少 – 我们平分
-And how much do you need, Val? -We split it 50-50.
我是指你需要多少才能回去
No, I mean, how much do you need to, you know, buy your way back?
重回组织 多少
lnto the syndicate. How much?
– 你是说黑道 – 对啦
-You mean the outfit? -Whatever.
天啊 你什么都知道
Jesus, you know everything.
嗨 小妹妹
Hi, sweetie.
十三万
1 30 grand.
漂亮的是 他们不会报♥警♥
The beauty of the Chows is they won’t go to the cops.
只能吃闷亏 他们也不会心痛
They keep everything in-house, and they don’t feel pain the way we do.
这些人有什么不对劲
You notice anything about those guys, Val?
都是狠角色
They look nasty.
没准都是他妈的功夫高手
Probably all kung fu motherfuckers.
– 怎么 我遗漏了什么 – 他们没系安全带
-Why? Did I miss something? -They weren’t wearing their seat belts.
星期五下手
We’ll hit them on Friday.
你看他
Looky here.
被撞得很爽吧
How’s that vinyl taste?
瓦尔
Val!
干嘛
What?
那家伙怎么扁都扁不死
The problem with kicking the Chows’ asses,
一小时后你还想再来一次
an hour later you wanna do it again.
十四万
140 grand.
各分十四万
140 apiece.
总共
Total.
总共
Total?
这只有7万
That’s… That’s what? That’s 70 grand?
– 对我根本就不够 – 我够了
-That’s not enough. -lt is for me.
我要休息几个月 袋子交给你 亲爱的
I’m taking the next few months off. Here’s the bag, baby.
我还缺
Yeah, well, I’m up short.
六万块钱 那些臭家伙
60 short. Fucking slants!
早该礼拜二下手 可恶
Should’ve hit them Tuesday. Fuck!
这一笔干得干净俐落 还抢了一大笔钱
We got away clean and got something to show for it.
知足常乐 第一条规矩 瓦尔
Always be grateful for what you get. Rule number one, Val.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 第一条规矩
Yeah. Rule number one.
干嘛
What?
没事了
Everything’s cool.
只是钱不够
It’s just not enough, all right?
钱永远都不够 瓦尔
It never is, Val.
亲爱的 把钱放车上
Hey, baby, just put the money in the car, will you?
难以想像 我们应该
I can’t fucking believe it. We should…
波特 你知道吗
You know… You know what? You know what, Porter?
很好笑 你会笑死
This is funny. This’ll kill you.
我早就知道是十四万
It’s always $140,000.
应该有人颁我哲学博士头衔
Someone ought to give me a PhD.

You…
妈的
Shit!
天 林恩 等我先躲开好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!