Going to jail,…
去蹲监狱
you pervert.
你个变♥态♥
Get off, you mongrel!
滚开 你个杂种
Shit just got real!
要动真格了
Back up, homies, and let go of my uncle!
都给我退后 放开我叔叔
It’s OK, kid. You can put it down. He won’t hurt you anymore.
没事的 孩子 你可以把枪放下 他不会再伤害你了
I said get away from my uncle.
我说放开我叔叔
Ricky, give me that.
瑞奇 把枪给我
Get down!
趴下
Ricky, get their guns. Take the bolts out.
瑞奇 把他们的枪拿走 枪栓都卸掉
We’re getting out of here.
我们要上路了
Yeah. Shit just got real.
没错 要动真格了
Hey!
等下
You’re dead, old man.
你死定了 老头子
Yeah, dead meat, you old perv!
对 你完蛋了 老变♥态♥
You’ve had it, mate! There’s no chance for you!
你已经被盯上了 老兄 你跑不掉的
Get up.
起来
Straight up that was the most gangster shit I’ve ever done.
老实说刚才那是我♥干♥过的最黑帮的事了
You idiot. And what were you talking about back there?
你个蠢货 还有 刚才在那你都说了些什么鬼东西啊
Do you know what that sounds like?
你知道你的话给人什么感觉吗
No!
不知道
Ohhh!
哎哟卧♥槽♥
They’re gonna put me away for sure.
他们肯定会让我蹲号♥子的
Bastards.
一群混♥蛋♥
Yeah, bastards. Hear what that guy called me? Pervert!
是啊 一群混♥蛋♥ 听到那家伙怎么叫我了吧 变♥态♥
We need more guns,…
我们需要更多的枪
Oh God. What am I gonna do?
我的天 我该怎么办
… hand grenades,…
手榴弹
Think. I’ve got to think.
想一想 动动脑子
… maybe a rocket launcher. They’re gonna come for us.
也许再来个火箭筒 他们会来抓我们的
Yeah, Police.
没错 警♥察♥
Awesome.
真棒啊
No, it’s not awesome, Ricky, it’s serious.
不 这一点都不棒 瑞奇 这不是在闹着玩
Yeah, but no one got hurt. You’re not dangerous.
我知道 但没人受伤 所以你不是危险分子
Yeah, well, I am to them.
是啊 但他们觉得是
I’ve been to prison.
我蹲过号♥子
Gangster! For what?
很好这很黑帮 犯了什么事
Manslaughter.
过失杀人
Double gangster!
超级黑帮啊
You need a teardrop tattoo.
你需要个泪珠纹身
Oh, I was young. It was a drunken fight.
那时候我还年轻 酒后闹事
Did my time, but… they won’t see it like that.
我付出了代价 但 他们还是会狗眼看人低
I’ll just tell them you were looking after me.
我可以告诉他们你只是出来找我而已
It doesn’t matter what you tell them;
你和他们说什么都没用
they won’t believe you. They’ll think I made you do it.
他们不会信你的 他们会觉得是我逼你那么说的
I’m not going back to jail. I’m better off up here.
我不想再蹲监狱了 我宁愿住在山上
This is no place for a kid.
这地方不适合小孩子
You’re going to have to go back, Ricky.
你必须得回去 瑞奇
To what?
回哪儿
Well, to the welfare people.
回福利中心的人那里去
No. They’ll look after you.
不要 他们会照顾你的
No, they won’t.
不 他们才不会
They’ll find you another home. You’ll be fine.
他们会给你找个新家 没事的
No. You’re not listening! Nobody listens.
不 你都不好好听我说 大家都是一个样
There’s no more homes, just juvie!
不会有什么新家的 只有少管所
What’s juvie?
少管所是什么鬼地方
Juvenile prison.
少年犯管教所
They don’t care about kids like me.
他们完全不关心像我这样的孩子
They just keep moving us around until…
他们只是不停地踢皮球
something happens, like… Amber.
直到我们自行毁灭 就像安珀一样
Oh, no. Bugger that.
天啊 那真够讨厌的
OK, OK. We’re in about a million hectares of bush- that’s big.
好吧 好吧 我们在数百万公顷的丛林里 还挺大的
It’s big enough to enough to hide in for a while, anyway.
够我们在里面躲上一阵子了
Good enough for me.
我没意见
But we’re heading into winter.
但就快到冬天了
It’s gonna be rough- no huts, no tents, real bush life.
会很难熬 没有小屋 没有帐篷 真正的丛林生活
Can you handle that?
你能应付吗
I can handle it.
我能应付得来
Yeah. And if you play up, I dump ya.
好 如果你给我惹麻烦 我就把你丢下
OK, Uncle.
没问题 叔叔
I’d still prefer if you don’t call me Uncle.
我还是不喜欢你叫我叔叔
OK, Hec. So what do we do now?
好吧 赫克托 我们下一步怎么做
We run.
我们跑路
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
No, no.
不 不
No, we don’t need to run.
不对 我们用不着跑
Oh yeah. Let’s just fast walk.
是啊 我们改快走就好
Yeah. Come on.
对 走吧
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
好 好 好 好 太好了
Pretty majestical, eh?
相当壮观 是吧
I don’t think that’s a word.
我觉得没有那么个单词
Majestical? Sure it is.
壮观 当然有了
Nah, it’s not real.
不 那不是真的
What would you know?
你怎么知道不是
It’s “Majestic.”
应该是 壮丽
Well, that doesn’t sound very special.
听上去没什么区别啊
“Majestical” Is way better.
壮观 听上去更好点
What do you reckon this place is called, anyway?
你觉得这地方应该叫什么
Do you think it’s that place
你觉得这里会不会
where the cloak gets wet by the sky or something?
就是传说中外套会被天空弄湿的地方
I don’t know. What the hell does that mean?
我不知道 那他妈是什么鬼
Auntie Bella said she was from up here-
贝拉阿姨说她是从这儿来的
from this special lake that almost touches the sky.
从这个几乎连接天际的特殊的湖
Mate, Bella didn’t know where she was from.
伙计 贝拉不知道她自己从哪儿来的
Nah, she said-
不 她说了
No. She was making it up.
不 那都是她编的
Look, Bella didn’t have any family. Like you. Like me.
听着 贝拉没有任何家人 就像你我一样
That’s why she wanted to look after you… and took pity on me.
所以她才想要照顾你 还有同情我
She wanted to save us poor wretches when no one else wanted us.
她想解救我们这些被所有人拒之门外的可怜虫
Like rescue dogs.
就像搜救犬一样
That’s the way she was. Heart of gold.
这就是她的为人 有颗金子般的心
Yeah, it’s majestical.
没错 这很壮观
May as well camp, eh?
赶紧搭帐篷吧 好吗
Sun is going down.
太阳快要落山了
Developing story now, more on this massive national manhunt.
事件新进展 更多关于这次大规模全国搜捕的消息
Yes, we’ve got Paula Hall
没错 我们邀请了来自
from the Department of Child Welfare with us.
儿童福利部的保拉 霍尔
Paula, thank you for being here…
保拉 欢迎你
Good morning. Tell us about this boy.
早上好 和我们谈谈这个男孩
What kind of character are we talking about?
他是个怎样的孩子
Well, look, we’re-
听着 我们
We’re talking about a young boy who is capable of stealing,
我们谈论的这个小男孩是个擅长偷窃
spitting, breaking stuff, kicking stuff, defacing stuff,
随地吐痰 乱踢乱砸 破坏公物
stealing stuff, burning stuff and,
偷东西 烧东西
uh, loitering and graffiti-ing. Yeah.
胡乱涂鸦的人
Mm. Even so, Paula, he’s just a kid,
即便如此 保拉 他还只是个孩子
right? He’s alone in the bush. He’s scared.
是吧 他孤身一人在丛林里 他肯定很害怕
Scared? No, no. He’s not- He’s not a scared little kid.
害什么怕 不 不 他不怕 他不是个胆小的孩子
He’s a spanner in the works,
他是个乱动的扳手
and I’m the mechanic who is gonna take that spanner
而我是那个负责抓住扳手
and put him back in the toolbox. OK.
并把它放回工具箱的修理工 好吧
… where he belongs. No child left behind. No child left behind.
把他放到属于他的地方 不放弃任何一个孩子 不放弃任何一个孩子
No child left behind.
不放弃任何一个孩子
He’ll know what that means.
他会知道这话是什么意思的
Ok.
好吧
Any luck?
找到了吗
We’re somewhere in this green bit.
我们在绿色♥区♥域的某处
Well, people used to live here, so we can’t be that lost.
这里曾经有人居住 我们还不算迷路
They probably got lost too,
说不定他们也迷路了
and then just gave up. We’ll probably die here.
然后就放弃了 我们大概也会死在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!