Baba ganoush.
就是芭芭卡奴士
What?
怎么了
Binoculars,
望远镜
rope, gaffer tape.
绳子和胶带
Get their guns, Ricky.
瑞奇 把他们的枪拿过来
Give me your guns.
把你们的枪给我
Take the bolts out.
把螺栓都拔掉
There’s a reward for your capture.
有人悬赏捉拿你们
How much?
赏金多少
10 grand.
一万
Tell us when it gets to 20.
涨到二十万再告诉我们
And when they ask who did this,
如果他们问起来是谁干的
tell them it was the Wilderpeople.
告诉他们是野蛮人干的
The What-er-people?
什么人
The Wilderpeople.
野蛮人
No, I can’t go back there. It wasn’t my farm;
那里是贝拉的农场
you know that. It was Bella’s.
所以我不能回去了
She ran the show. I could do
她管理一切
stuff- me and the dog- but she was the farmer.
我只是打下手和养狗 她才是真正的农场主
And the cook.
她还很会做饭
Yeah, a bloody good cook too.
是啊 她做饭很好吃
But you- you can’t keep on the run forever.
但是你不能就这么一辈子跑下去啊
You’ve got to go back to society, you know that.
你需要回到社会
I’m a menace to society.
我对社会来说是个威胁
Anyway, if I ever went back,
反正 就算回去了
I’d probably end up driving a steamroller or something.
长大了最多就是个开压路机的
That’s what happens to gangsters.
黑帮小混混通常都是这个下场
Well, there’s nothing wrong with that,
也没什么不好的啊
but if you’re better at something else,
但是如果你能在别的方面做得更好的话
then you should probably give that a go, shouldn’t you?
为什么不去试试呢 对吧
Yeah, but I’m better at being a gangster.
是没错 不过我更擅长当个小混混
You’re not a bloody gangster.
你才不是什么混混
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Because I’ve known real gangsters,
因为我见过真正的混混
and they’re a lot tougher than you are.
他们比你粗鲁多了
Yeah, but were they skux, though?
他们应该很串吧
Skux? What the hell does that mean?
串 那是什么鬼
You know,… skux.
你懂的 就是串
Yeah, but what does it mean?
到底是什么意思
Everything. It’s cool, spunky,
什么意思都有 很酷 很厉害的意思
brainy, good-looking, you know, gangster.
聪明 又有型 你懂的 混混都那样
Oh, for God’s sake. You’re not a bloody gangster!
我的老天 你真的不是混混
Oh, jeez.

Zag! Tupac!
Zag 图帕克
Get back, Zag! Get back! Come back here, you-!
回来 Zag 快回来
Get in behind! Get in behind, Zag!
退后 快退后 Zag
Zag!
Zag
Zag!
Zag
Get out of it, you mongrel!
快点出来 你个蠢货
Shit.
该死
Uncle!
叔叔
What have you done?
你都干了些什么
Oh jeez.
我的老天
Give us your gun, mate.
把枪给我 伙计
Go on, get out. No, Uncle.
快点 离开这儿 不 叔叔
Get out of Uncle!
离远点 叔叔
Get out of here, Ricky. Go on, get out.
离开这儿 瑞奇 快点 走开
But can’t we just… Go!
但我们就不能… 走
What does that say?
写的什么
Zag.
Zag
Good.
很好
So, she’s been with us the whole time, eh?
她一路上一直跟着我们 对吗
Yeah.

Well, pretty close to the sky up here.
这里离天堂很近
Thanks for bringing her, mate.
谢谢你带着她出来 伙计
I wonder how long they’re going to hunt us for.
他们打算追捕我们到什么时候啊
Oh, it’s hard to say.
难说
Those idiots are worse in the bush than you are.
这些蠢货进了丛林里连你都不如
Useless. Couldn’t find a clown in a circus.
无用至极 什么都找不到
Stop! This is the police!
停下 警♥察♥
Oh shit!
妈的
What?
什么
I was trying to tell you it was like The Lord of the Rings.
我只是想给你说刚才那出跟里的情节一样
What the…?
什么鬼
Can you see that bush over there?
你看见那棵灌木了吗
Yeah.
看见了
Is it a man or a bush?
我是人还是灌木啊
Bush!
灌木
Man!

Bushman!
灌木人
Hello. I was hoping to run into you two.
你们好啊 我一直想和你们来次偶然的邂逅呢
Well, if you’re after the reward,
如果你是冲着赏金来
you can bugger off. We’re dangerous.
那就省省力气吧 我们可是危险人物
Yeah, we’re dangerous.
对 很危险
Yeah, no. I heard about that.
是啊 不 我都听说了
Don’t worry. I’m not going to capture you.
别担心 我可没想抓你们
You guys heard of a- a local legend
你们听过一个地方传说吗
about a guy who lives out here in the bush on this own?
说的是一个独自居住在这片丛林的人
They call him Psycho Sam!
人称神经病山姆
No.
没有
No? Oh, OK.
没有吗 好吧
Well, my name is Sam, anyway.
总之 叫我山姆就行了
I’m a friend! Come on.
我是友军 来吧
Bikkie?
吃饼干吗
Why do you reckon he calls himself Psycho Sam?
他为啥叫自己神经病山姆
Here you go. Put these on. Stop the Government from tracking you.
给你们的 戴上这个 政♥府♥就找不到你们了
Never mind.
当我没问
That fulla you saved- he was a ranger.
你们救的那个人是个护林员
Diabetic. You got a little support over that.
有糖尿病 那事之后你们得到了点支持
But then you robbed those hunters,
但不久后你们抢劫了那些赏金猎人
so you’re back in the negatives again.
所以你们又陷入了麻烦里
Well, that was… this fella. He’s the maniac.
都怪这家伙 就是个小疯子
Well, they’re still saying you’re dangerous.
他们还一直说你是个危险人物
And a bit of a pervert.
而且有些变♥态♥
Goddammit.
去他妈的
It’s all right. You can stay here as long as you like.
这都无所谓啦 我这里你们想住多久就住多久
I’ve been up here 15 years now.
我在这待了15年了
Got everything I need. How long they been chasing ya?
东西齐全 他们追你们多久了
I don’t know. About five months now?
没算过 大概五个月吧
Bastards. That’s the typical government.
混♥蛋♥ 政♥府♥的都这德性
Always trying to step on the little guy just for living his life.
总是踩在小人物头上过活
It never stops either. That’s why I can’t go back.
没完没了 所以我没法儿回去
Not going to be part of the machine.
不想成为这系统的一部分
Form fillers.
表格填写器
Form fillers?
什么表格填写器
That’s how they get you.
他们就是这么折腾你的
Anything you want to do in life, you got to fill out a form.
这辈子不管你想做啥 你都得填表
And they’ve got forms for everything.
他们给每件事都做了表
You fill it out, it goes upstairs,
你填一张 那张就送走了
and then they make you fill out a new form,
然后你又得填另一张
just to confirm it was you that filled out the first form.
就为了确认前一张是你填的
And if ever you want to stop filling out forms,
一旦你不想填表了
well, there’s about five different forms for that.
很好 你再填五张不同的表来申请
Don’t even get me started
就差没拿个国家橄榄球队数目的表格出来
on the national rugby team. They’re not human.
让我填 真是毫无人性
What you doing, mate?
伙计 你做啥呢
Writing.
写东西
And what are you writing, Mr Shakespeare?
那么莎士比亚先生 请问你在写什么大作
Haiku.
写诗
Well, go on, read it out. I’ll tell you if it’s any good.
好吧 读来听听 我看你写得咋样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!