Well, anything to shut you up.
知道了就闭嘴吧
I’ll shut up if that stupid bird shuts up.
只要那只蠢鸟闭嘴我也会闭嘴的
Shut up, stupid bird!
闭嘴 死鸟
Just watch.
看着
Huh. Never seen a dumb bird like that before.
没见过这么迟钝的鸟
Just watch.
好好看着
It’s a huia.
是只垂耳鸦
I reckon that bird was a huia.
我觉得那鸟是垂耳鸦
Supposed to be extinct.
这种鸟应该灭绝了才对
That’s pretty rare.
那很稀罕啊
Mate,… I reckon there’d be a lot
伙计 肯定有很多人
of people interested in seeing something like that.
想要看看这种珍稀动物
And the people who discovered them would be… pretty famous.
发现它们的人肯定会…出名
Yeah, probably some money in it too.
对 说不定还能赚点钱
Mind you, need some photos to prove it.
友情提示 我们还需要照片作证呢
We don’t have a camera.
但我们没有照相机
When was the last time you washed?
你上次洗澡是什么时候
About a month ago.
大概一个月前
Well, that’s not enough, eh?
明显洗得不够勤快啊 是吧
OK, mate. Let’s go.
好了 伙计 我们走吧
What have you got there mate?
你那里有什么发现
Huh? Oh books.
嗯 哦 几本书
Books? Bloody books. Look for food and warm stuff.
几本书 去你的书 找点吃的和暖和的东西
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep your pants on.
好吧 好吧 好吧 别那么心急
Jeez. That’s a ranger.
天哪 是护林员
Oh, he’s dead.
他死了
Oh Jeez.
老天
You all right, mate? What’s the matter?
伙计 你还好吗 你怎么了
Ricky, we’ve got to do something.
瑞奇 我们得做点什么
Are you going to manslaughter him?
你不会要杀人分尸吧
Because I don’t think I can watch.
我可受不了这么血腥的场面
No, you idiot. I’m- We’ve got to get him some help.
不是 你个熊孩子 我 我们必须帮他一把
There’s a track down to a river;
外面有条通向河流的小路
there’s some bush people that live down there.
有几户人家住在林子里
It’s about a two-hour trek.
大概要走上两个小时
We can make it before dark.
我们可以在天黑前走到那里
Well, someone has got to stay behind and look after this bloke.
好吧 但总要有人留下来照顾这个人啊
Have fun.
那你慢慢照顾吧
Now don’t go wandering; just stick to the tracks.
别到处乱逛 跟着路径走
If you get desperate,…
如果实在没招了
eat your dog.
就吃了你的狗
What?
什么
You’ll be right, mate.
你不会有事的 伙计
Just bloody well come back, OK?
赶紧回来就行了 知道不
Ok.
好吧
What do you think you’re doing out here, freaky kid?
你在那里干什么呢 傻孩子
There’s a sick man up at Carrington Hut.
卡灵顿那儿的木屋里有人病倒了
He can’t walk, and he’s having trouble breathing.
他没法走路 也没法呼吸
Can you radio in a chopper?
你能不能叫个直升飞机来
OK. Sweet as.
好吧 没问题
“Uh, yeah, we need a helicopter up here ASAP. Over.”
对 请尽快派一架直升飞机过来 完毕
Does it look like I carry a radio?
我看起来像是带了对讲机吗
What’s wrong with him?
他生什么病了
I don’t know. He might be dying.
我不知道 也许快要死了
Ew. Oh, OK. Come on, we’ll go call the cop.
呃 好吧 过来 我们去打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥过来
Get on, man.
上来吧 小子
I’ve already told you, Bruce- up at Carrington Hut.
Bruce 我已经告诉你了 在卡灵顿那个木屋里
He’s probably already dead by now.
他大概已经死了
Do you want some ice cream?
想要点冰激凌吗
How should I know? Do your job, fly up there and take a look.
我怎么知道 有点责任心 飞过去看一眼
I already told you that, but you’re not listening.
我已经告诉你了 你老是不听
Oh, yes, I do. I can. Uh…
是的 我可以 嗯…
You want a sausage?
想吃香肠吗
Yeah, yeah. Do that. Yeah, I’ll tell him. Laters.
对 对 快去 我会跟他说的 再见
They’re gonna head up there first thing in the morning.
明天一早他们就会过去
Better go, then.
那我得赶紧走了
Got to get there before they do so I can warn Uncle…
我要先走一步去警告我叔叔
Relax, bro. I know who you are.
放松 兄弟 我知道你是谁
I’ve seen your picture in the paper.
我在报纸上看到过你的照片
Except you’re skinnier in real life.
只是你实际上要瘦一点
Where’s your parents?
你父母在哪里
Dead.
死了
Nah, jokes. My, um, dad,
不是 开玩笑 我 爸爸
he’s watching the league with my uncle, and my mum,
他跟我叔叔在看球赛 而我妈妈
she’s working at the lodge.
她在旅馆那边工作
Do you want to smoke a joint?
你想抽烟吗
Nah, I’m just being a dick. I don’t smoke. I’m talking heaps eh?
不 我乱说的 我不抽烟 我就是话多而已
Yeah, people say I talk too much.
对 他们说我的话太多了
You don’t talk much, eh? I can talk for ages.
你不怎么说话是吧 我这人一开口就停不下来
If you want me to talk for ages, or if you don’t me to talk,
只要你愿意听我说 如果你不愿意的话
just tell me if you don’t want me to talk.
那就直接告诉我你不想听我说话
Like, this one time I was school, and I was talking too much,
就好像 有一次我在学校 一直说个不停
and the teacher walks in-
然后老师走进来
I’m not listening to her, because she’s my Auntie…
我没听她说话 因为她是我阿姨…
But then I just kept talking-
但我就是说个不停
Hey, bub. Far out those bloody Warriors are useless! Koretux.
嗨 小家伙 那些所谓的战士真是毫无用处 妈蛋
That’s my dad.
我爸爸
They are killing me.
他们烦死我了
Hey.

You’re him. You’re you! That’s him!
你是那个人 你是你 是那个人
Oh, Ricky Baker in my house. You want, uh, anything?
哦 瑞奇 贝克光临寒舍 你想不想 吃点什么
Sausage, bro? We’ve got heaps of sausages, brother. Far…
比如香肠 我们有的是香肠 兄弟 远比
I hate to ask you this, Ricky, but I’ll kick myself if I don’t.
我不想问你这个 瑞奇 但如果不问的话我会后悔
Um,…

Can I have a selfie, please?
能跟你一起自♥拍♥吗
Yeah? Yeah?
可以吗 可以吧
Far! Oh my goodness. The boys are gonna be buzzing on this one.
哇 我的天哪 别人知道了肯定会闹翻天的
Big smile. Big smile.
笑起来 笑起来
Sad face. Sad face.
沮丧脸 沮丧脸
Just take a quick selfie of us.
拍张我们的自♥拍♥
It’s not a selfie if I take it, you idiot.
如果我来拍就不叫自♥拍♥了 你个蠢货
Oh, come on. Just pretend I’m the head to his body. CLICK!
你就乖乖拍吧 假装我是他的头部
I captured Ricky Baker!
我抓住了瑞奇 贝克
Yeah, you captured me too. You captured me.
对 你也抓住了我 你抓住了我
Oh no!
我好可怜
Yeah. Chur, my bro. Chur. Thank you, my bro.
好极了 兄弟 高兴点 谢谢你
Been awesome meeting you, Ricky.
见到你真好 瑞奇
Just keep doing what you’re doing, man.
伙计 你们继续丛林大冒险吧
Keep striving. Stay Maori,
努力奋斗 保持野蛮本色
bro. We need a couple more Maoris like you.
兄弟 我们需要你这样的野蛮人
Oh, shut up.
得了 闭嘴
No, you shut up, eh.
不 你闭嘴
Yeah, get out.
行了 给我出去
I’m imparting my knowledge on the bro.
我在向这位兄弟传授人生经验
You’re the man for me. You’re a boy, but you’re a man.
我觉得你就是个男人 你外表是男孩 但内心是个男人
Bro. I love you, Ricky.
兄弟 我爱你 瑞奇
Why are you on the run? Don’t you want a normal life?
你为什么要逃走 就不能过得正常点吗
Don’t know. Maybe.
不知道 也许吧
You fullas could come live here.
你们可以过来住
They’ll never find you. Nobody ever comes in here.
他们永远不会找到你们的 没人会来这里
I have to ask Uncle first.
我要先问问叔叔
They say he’s dangerous. You guys get along?
他们说他很危险 你们处得来吗
Yeah, we’re like best friends. We get on so well.
我们就像最好的朋友 我们相处得很好
He’s, like, one of the best bushmans in the whole country.
他可以说 是全国最棒的丛林猎人之一
He, like, teached me all of his skills,
然后他 把他的本领都教给了我
so now we’re, like, equal best
所以现在我们 都是全国
bushmen in the country. Yeah, we’re best friends.
最厉害的丛林猎人 对 我们是死党
Oh, where’s your mum and dad?
哦 那你妈妈和爸爸在哪里
Don’t know who my dad was,
我不知道我爸爸是谁
and my mum got rid of me when I was little.
我很小的时候我妈妈就把我抛弃了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!