It’s too late today. if we leave tomorrow at dawn,
就可以一路驱车到达佛蒙特州
We can make it to vermont in a straight shot.
如果…
So if we …
我不会离开的
I’m not leaving.
这是”爆心投影点” 我的地盘
This is ground zero. this is my site.
我不会让病毒肆虐的
I’m not gonna let this happen.
我还能补救
I can still fix this.
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me.
抱歉
sorry.
我喊了两次都没反映
I called down twice.
谢谢你
oh thank you.
她打了重度镇静剂 别担心 很安全的
That’s heavily sedated, don’t worry it’s safe.
我从未见过他们如此平静
I’ve never seen one so still.
他们总是攻击咬人
They’re always biting.
你认为这样能治愈她吗
Do you think that can cure her?
不 这绝对能杀了病毒
No, this will almost certainly kill it
但如果降低了她的体温
but it’s possible by drastically reducing
可能可以提高疫苗的功效
Her body temperature, I can increase the compound’s effectiveness.
他们都死了吗?
Did all of them die?
是的
yes.
我的上帝
My god.
上帝可不会做这些 安娜
god didn’t do this anna.
我们一手造成的
We did.
伊桑能睡哪儿?
Where can ethan sleep?
他可真重
He is heavy.
你能
Can you …
她真可爱 叫什么名字?
She is beautiful. what’s her name?
玛丽 她叫玛丽
marley. Her name is marley
-很好听的名字
– it’s a beautiful name.
我们用鲍勃·玛丽的名字为她取名
Yeah, we named her after bob marley.
谁?
Who?
-那个歌♥星
– the singer.
戴米恩?
Damian?
-是他的父亲
– his father.
他的父亲
His father.
真让人难以接受
That is unacceptable.
-怎么了?
– what?
史上最好听专辑
Best album ever made.
想起来没?
You recognize that?
他有一种想法 类似病毒学家的想法
He had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea.
他认为 我们只要将音乐和爱
He believed that you could cure racism
注入人们的生活
And hate, literally cure it, by
就能治愈 种族歧视和仇恨
Injecting music and love into people’s lives.
有一次他要在一个和平集♥会♥中表演
One day, he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally,
一个持枪歹徒闯进他家 将他射击在地
A gunman came to his house and shot him down.
两天后他依旧上台演出
Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang.
有人问他 为什么这样做
Somebody asked him, why.
“那些想要破坏世界的人
“the people who are trying to make
并没有休息”
This world worse….
“那我怎么能休息呢?”
…are not taking a day off. how can i?”
他照亮黑暗
Light up the darkness.
跟我们一起走吧 奈维尔
Come with us, neville.
去隔离区那儿
To the colony.
根本就没有隔离区 安娜
There is not a colony, anna.
一切都已经破碎瓦解了 也没有什么疏散计划
Everything just fell apart, there was no evacuation.
-你错了 有隔离区
– wrong, there is a colony.
我知道的
I know okay?
-你怎么知道的 安娜?
– how do you know, anna?
我就是知道
I just know.
我说了 你怎么知道的
How, I said how do you know?
-你怎么可能知道呢?
– how could you know?
上帝告诉我的 他有个计划
God told me, he has a plan.
上帝告诉你的 就那个上帝?
God told you? the god?
-是的
– yes.
我知道这听起来
I know how this sounds.
-很疯狂
– it sounds crazy.
但是有人告诉我打开收音机
But something told me to turn on the radio.
有人告诉我来到这里
Something told me to come here.
-我在收音机里的声音告诉你来这里的 安娜
– my voice on the radio told you to come here anna.
昨晚你试图自杀 对吗?
You were trying to kill yourself last night, right?
-安娜
– anna.
而我恰好赶到那儿救了你
And I got here just in time to save your life.
-你认为这只是巧合吗?
– do you think it is a coincidence?
别再说了
Just stop it.
-上帝驱使我来这儿
– he must have sent me here for a reason.
奈维尔 现在世界平和多了
Neville, the world is quieter now.
你只要用心去倾听
You just have to listen.
如果我们用心听了 就能听到上帝的计划
If we listen, we can hear god’s plan.
上帝的计划 好 我来告诉你上帝的计划
God’s plan? alright, let me tell you about your god’s plan.
当感染来的时候 世界一共有60亿人口
We were 6 billion people on earth when the infection hit.
KV病毒有90%的致死率 意味着54亿人口将会死去
Kv had a 90% kill rate, that is 5.4 billion people.
乱冲乱撞 流血致死
Dead. crashed and bled out…dead.
只有少于1%的人免疫 留下1200万的人活下来
Less than 1% immunity. that is 12 million healthy people
就像你 我 还有伊桑
Like you, me, and ethan.
其他5.8亿人 变成了你所说的追随者
The other 588 million turned into your dark seekers.
他们饥饿恐慌 然后
And then they got hungry, and
想要吃掉每一个活着的人
They killed, and fed on everybody.
每一个人 每一个你和我
Everybody. every single person that you or i
认识的人 都死了!
Has ever known…is dead!!
死了!
Dead!
根本没有上帝
There is no god.
什么声音?
What is that?
你昨晚带我回来的时候
Was it still dark when you brought
天还是黑的吗?
Us home last night?
你当时在流血 地平线上已经露出曙光
You were bleeding, there was light on the horizon.
把灯关掉
Turn the light off.
关掉
Turn it off.
他们跟着我们回来了
They followed us home.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?

yes.
去实验室 在楼下
Go to the lab. downstairs.
快走! 去实验室 去实验室
Go! to the lab. to the lab.
别让他们跟进来
Get behind them plates.
来吧 快点
come on.
快点 好了
Come on. it is okay.
起作用了
It’s working.
它起作用了
It’s working.
停!
Stop.
我可以救你们 我可以救你们
I can save you. I can help you.
你们被感染了 我可以救你们
You are sick and I can help you.
我能做到的!
I can fix this!
我能救每一个人!
I can save everybody!
我能做到的
I can fix this.
它生效了
It’s working.

Stop.
我能救你们 让我救你们
I can save you. let me save you.
爸爸 看啊 一只蝴蝶
Dad, look, a butterfly.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我的血里有抗体
the cure is in my blood.
进去 你们会很安全的
Go, you’re going to be safe.
伊桑进去
Ethan get in.
进去
Go inside.
安娜 我认为这是你到这儿来的原因
Anna, I think this is why you’re here.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在倾听
I’m listening.
奈维尔 这里还有地方 进来吧
Neville, there is room in here, come on.
-他们不会罢休的
– they’re not gonna stop.
呆到黎明再出来
Stay until dawn.
2009年 一种致命的病毒肆虐全世界
In 2009, a deadly virus burned through our civilization.
几乎将我们人类推进灭绝的边缘

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章荒岛余生
下一篇文章杀死比尔2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!