Please, just bring him home safely, amen.
爸爸去把那些怪物消灭掉 好吗?
Daddy’s going to make the monsters go away baby, okay?
-萨曼 你去保护爸爸
– sam, you protect daddy.
-不 亲爱的 我不能带着狗!
– no baby, I can’t take the dog!
长官 我们得走了
Sir, we have to go.
爸爸 你看 一只蝴蝶
Dad, look, a butterfly.
-你睡得怎么样? -罗伯特·奈维尔博士正在仔细观察
– how’d you sleep? – dr. robert neville will be taking a closer look
爱丽丝·克里本博士研究的病毒变化
…at the ongoing mutations of dr. alice krippin’s
那曾经一度奇迹般治愈癌症
Once hailed miracle cure for cancer.
到目前为止 大约5000名病人感染变种的病毒
So far, almost 5000 patients treated with a
他们已经显现出类似早期狂犬病症状
Retrofitted virus, had begun exhibiting symptoms
目前已有25名病人死亡
25 patients have already died.
奈维尔博士已命令当地医院储存好抗病毒药物
Dr. neville has ordered local hospitals to stockpile
并准备实施初步的检疫隔离方案
Antiviral drugs, and to begin preliminary quarantine protocol….
-今天是我生日
– it’s my birthday today.
-我们完全相信奈维尔博士能带领我们…
– we are fully confident dr. neville can see us through…
-想唱歌♥吗?
– would you like to sing?
我是罗伯特·奈维尔 我是纽约的一名幸存者
My name is robert neville, I am a survivor living in new york city.
我在AM所有频道上进行广播
I am broadcasting on all am frequencies.
每天中午我都会在南大街码头
I will be at the south street seaport everyday, midday,
中午艳阳高照的时候
When the sun is highest in the sky.
如果你能听到我 如果任何人能听到我
If you are out there….if anyone is out there….
我能提供食物 我能提供住所
I can provide food, I can provide shelter,
我能提供安全保障
I can provide security.
如果有任何人能听到我 任何人
If there’s anybody out there, anybody…
请回答我 你不是孤独一人
Please, you are not alone.
听着 如果你想要开个聚会或是其他什么
Listen, if you’re planning a party or something,
现在就告诉我
Just tell me now.
因为我并不喜欢惊喜 但我发誓
Okay, because I don’t like surprises, and I swear
我能表现得很惊讶 好吗?
I’ll act surprised. okay?
弗雷德 你在这里干什么?
What are you doing out here fred?
你在这搞什么鬼 不!
What the hell are you…..no!
-不 不!
– no! no!
弗雷德 你究竟在这儿干嘛?
What the hell are you doing out here fred!?!
你怎么到这儿来的?
How did you get out here?!?
弗雷德 如果你还活着 最好马上告诉我!
Fred, if you’re real, you better tell me right now!
如果你还活着 最好马上告诉我!
If you’re real, you better tell me right now!
他妈的 弗雷德
Damn, fred.
我没事
I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
过来 萨曼
Come on, sam.
过来
Come on.
萨曼 我们走!
Let’s go sam!
萨曼 快走 我们得回家了
No, no, let’s go sam, we gotta go home sam.
我们走
Let’s go.
你没事的
Okay, you’re alright.
你没事的 你没事的
It’s okay. you’re alright.
你一定会没事儿的
You’re alright.
萨曼塔 萨曼塔
Samantha, samantha.
看着我 宝贝 你不会有事的
Look at me girl. hey, you’re okay.
萨曼塔 我带你回家
Samantha, just gotta get you home.
带你回家 带你回家
Gotta take you home, take you home.
好了 来吧
Alright, come here.
到这儿来 好样的
Come here, come here, got you.
没事儿的
It’s okay.
我向朋友保证 会和你
I promised my friend…. that I would say hello…
今天打招呼的
To you today.
请和我问好啊
Please say hello to me.
请和我问好啊
Please say hello to me.
去死!
Die!
去死!
Die!
听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
坚持一下
Stick with me.
你住哪儿?
Where you live?
你住哪儿?
Where you live?
11号♥
Eleven…Eleven
华盛顿广场11号♥
Washington and square.
他们不知道我住哪儿
They don’t know where I live.
别让他们追踪到
Don’t let them track us.
等到清晨再回去
You must stay in till dawn.
恐怕鸡蛋煎的太烂了
I’m afraid the eggs are powdered, obviously
不过你知道的 这份是你的
You know that. they’re yours.
但我竟然找到了培根
But I did find bacon. I just found the most
这可能是史上最好的事儿了
Fantastic thing in history.
我还在浴室里找到些抗生素
I found some antibiotics in the bathroom, I put
食物盛在你盘子里了 你的腿好的差不多了
By your plate because your leg is okay,
但如果不及时开始治疗
But you won’t be for very long, if you don’t
情况会变得糟糕的
Start a course very soon.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是安娜 这是伊桑
I am anna and this is ethan.
不吃这些要凉了
They’re going to get cold.
没事儿 你坐啊
It’s okay. go on.
我们来自马里兰州
We come from maryland.
我们听到了你的广播
We heard your message heard on the radio.
我们中午就到了码头 在那儿等了你一天
We were at the pier at noon, we waited all day.
我们打算去佛蒙特州
We’re going to vermont.
那个幸存者隔离区
To the survivor’s colony.
在贝索尔市 那是个安全的地方
In bethel. it is a safe zone.
根本没有幸存者隔离区 更别说安全的地方了
There’s no survivor’s colony, no safe zone.
整件事没按原计划发展
Nothing’s happening the way it was supposed to happen.
也没按原计划执行
Nothing worked the way it was supposed to work.
在山上 有一群没有被感染的人
in the mountains, there is a whole colony of
建成的隔离区
People there who didn’t get sick.
病毒不能在寒冷的环境里滋长蔓延
The virus couldn’t survive the cold, there’s a whole…
闭嘴!
shut up!
所有人都死了
Everybody’s dead.
让我静一下好吗?
I just need a minute, okay?
我只是
Just….
我一直留着那块培根
I just, I was saving that bacon.
一直留着舍不得吃
I was saving it.
我要上楼去了
I’m gonna go upstairs, alright, just.
我得上去了
I’m gonna go.
伊桑 把刀放下
Ethan, put that knife down.
能和你说话吗?
can I say something to you?
你刚才真的太不可思议了
You was really really something back there.
你在和…我说话?
Are you talking to…me?
是的 你对付那些侍卫时真厉害
Can I tell you that you were great? those guards.
他们自以为很强
They thought that they were tough.
但是你一出现他们就全跑了
And when you came and they were nowhere.
真有意思
That was fun to see.
感觉棒极了 自♥由♥的感觉真好
That’s great. seriously. — it is nice to be free.
去和你的朋友庆祝自♥由♥吧
Why don’t you celebrate your freedom
和朋友一同去?
With your own friends? hmm?
我没有朋友 我也不想
But I have no friends. and I am not going
单独一个人走
Out there by myself.
等下 我有个好主意
Wait, I have a great idea.
我可以和你一起走
I’ll stick with you.
我喜欢史瑞克
I like shrek.
你不太记得如何与人相处了 对吗?
You are not as good with people anymore are you?
谢谢你为我处理伤口
Thank you for my leg.
你都经历了些什么?
Where have you been?
我之前在圣保罗的红十字会救援船
I was on a red cross evacuation ship out of saint paolo.
那些船不会支撑太久的
those boats weren’t meant to be permanent.
是的 没错
no they weren’t.
当那些海军被♥干♥掉后 我们去船上抢供给
When the navy fell apart, we set on dock to get supplies.
一些人在岸上被感染了
Someone picked it up on shore.
我们有五人免疫
5 of us were immune.
-你说有五人 -他们被追随者捉住了
You said five. — the dark seekers got them.
你是罗伯特·奈维尔 对吗?
You are the robert neville, aren’t you?
今天太晚了 如果我们明天清晨出发

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章荒岛余生
下一篇文章杀死比尔2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!