二十世纪福克斯动画出品
蓝天工作室
冰河世纪番外篇:圣诞节倒计时
好了 艾丽 我找到她了
Okay, Ellie, I got her.
圣诞石
The Christmas rock.
刚把她从箱底翻出来
Just got her out of storage.
我想给桃桃一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise Peaches.
我们可爱的小天使在哪里
Where is our sweet little angel? Huh?
我来啦
Incoming!
这就是你可爱的小天使
There’s your sweet little angel.
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
来吧 开始吧
Yeah! Whoo-hoo! It’s on!
你们需要冷静下
You guys need to chill out.
桃桃
Peaches.
圣诞石
The Christmas rock!
我爱死它了 爱死它了 爱死它了 爱死它了
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
不 不 不 别 太晚了
No, no, no, don’t. Too late.
我粘住了
I’m stuck.
这就是我小时候的那个圣诞石
This is the same Christmas rock I had when I was a kid.
这可是我们家的传家宝
It’s an heirloom that’s been in our family for generations.
今晚圣诞老人带着礼物来的时候
Tonight when Santa comes by with his presents,
他看到这块石头就会知道
he’ll see this rock and know
有个很特别的小姑娘住在这里
that a very special little girl lives here.
哦 圣诞石啊 圣诞石啊
Oh, Christmas rock, oh, Christmas rock
三十吨♥的花岗岩啊 每一块…
You’re 30 tons of granite and every…
你知道你是在给一块石头唱歌♥吧
You know you’re singing to a rock, right?
这对孩子们来说 是一个圣诞传统
It’s a Christmas tradition for the kids.
你们难道没有圣诞传统吗
Don’t sabers have Christmas traditions?
当然有
Oh, yeah!
每一年我老爸都会把他找到最大
Every year my dad would bring home the biggest,
最快的瞪羚带回家
fattest gazelles he could find
然后我们就撕开他们的…
and then we’d all rip into their…
我们的礼物
… our presents.
我们还跟瞪羚玩游戏
And we’d play games with the gazelles
跳舞 我们不会吃他们的 没了
and dance with them and not eat them. The end.
圣诞快乐 亲们
Merry Christmas, my mammals.
哇塞 这石头太给力了
Wow! That’s some crazy rock.
离这石头远点儿
Step away from the stone.
-为什么 -你会弄碎它的
– Why? – You’ll break it.
席德不会把石头弄碎的
Sid can’t break a rock.
别激他
Don’t tempt him.
席德叔叔 我们需要这个
Uncle Sid, we need this
这样圣诞老人今晚就能找到我们了
so that Santa can find us tonight.
什么 就是这个东西 切
What, this? Oh, pfft.
他很可能看不到
He could go right past it.
你得弄个更大更高更耀眼的东西
You need something bigger, taller, sparklier.
分外醒目的东西
Something with a pizzazz.
一棵树
Um, a tree!
圣诞树
A Christmas tree?
你知道这听起来多荒谬吗
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
席德 世上树木千千万
There’s millions of trees out there, Sid.
为何会选你那棵
How would anyone notice this one?
我们可以装饰它嘛
Well, we could decorate it.
克拉苏 埃迪
Crash, Eddie.
真乖
Sweet!
看吧
And, voila!
看起来很不错
It does look pretty good.
这个没戏
Ah, it’ll never catch on.
很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
树顶还要亮晶晶些
Hmm. It needs a certain razzle-dazzle on top.
很有席德范儿的东西
Something that says Sid.
就是那样 传统就成了
And just like that, a tradition is born.
老实说 你们觉得什么会…
Seriously, what did you think was gonna…
那就很有席德范儿
Yep. That says Sid, all right.
好吧 好吧 我们把它粘起来
Okay, okay. Let’s just keep it together.
这是一种圣诞精神 对吗
It really is about the spirit of Christmas, isn’t it?
你即将称为一种圣诞精神 席德
You’re about to be a spirit of Christmas, Sid!
曼尼 求你了 很抱歉
Manny, please. I’m so sorry.
席德 不用担心我
You know what, Sid, I’m the least of your worries.
你还是去跟老人说吧
You gotta answer to Santa.
老人 圣诞老人吗
Santa? Santa Claus?
他绝不会原谅这一切的
He is never gonna forgive this.
你刚才的所作所为已经登上了圣诞老人的
You just got yourself on Santa’s…
圣诞老人的淘气榜
Uh, ah, Santa’s Naughty List.
圣诞老人有淘气榜吗
Santa has a Naughty List?
是啊 是啊
Yeah! Yeah!
要是你不乖乖的 就会上榜
And if you’re not good, then he puts your name on it.
我们从来就不乖
We’re never good.
那现在也用不着了
Then why start now?
如果你在淘气榜上的话
Well, if your name’s on the Naughty List,
你就没有圣诞可过了
you don’t get Christmas.
不要啊 为什么是我
But no! Why me?
虽然实际上这是我的错
Besides the fact that it’s my fault.
淘气榜 你从哪儿听来的
The Naughty List? Where did you come up with that?
放松点 席德很容易受骗
Relax. Sid’s gullible
但没那么容易被骗
but he’s not that gullible.
他知道圣诞老人什么的只是哄孩子的
He knows this Santa stuff is just for kids.
什么 你不相信圣诞老人
What? You don’t believe in Santa?
我 那个…
Um, I, well…
当然 他相信啊
Of course, he believes.
那就是圣诞的魔力
That’s the magic of Christmas.
要是有人要上淘气榜
If anyone deserves to be on the Naughty List,
老爸 应该是你
dad, it’s you!
她肯定给你说过 对吧
She sure told you, didn’t she?
糟糕的是 我是个成年人
Well, too bad, I’m a grown-up.
成年人不相信有淘气榜
Grown-ups don’t believe in the Naughty List.
我过不了圣诞了
I’m not getting Christmas.
别哭 席德
Don’t cry, Sid.
为什么不哭
Why not?
你的眼泪冻住了
Your tears are freezing solid.
什么
Huh?
为什么我会在圣诞老人淘气榜上
Why am I on Santa’s Naughty List?
为什么啊 这是为什么
Why? Why?
我猜 是因为他没有衰人榜
My guess, because he doesn’t have a loser list.
好吧 谢谢你的鼓励
Well, thanks for trying to cheer me up.
我还是觉得很不爽
I still feel terrible.
别这样 席德叔叔
Pull it together, Uncle Sid.
我们还有事情要做
We’ve got work to do.
但是我还没消气呢
But I’m still sulking.
没时间了 我们要去极点
No time. We’re going to the Pole.
北边的那个吗
The North one?
是的 我们要去找圣诞老人
Yep. We’re gonna find Santa
这样我就能向老爸证明他是真实存在的
so I can prove to my dad that he’s real.
而且我们还要把你从淘气榜上除名
And we’re gonna get you off that list.
还有我们
And us, too!
我们可能有点淘气
We may be naughty
但是我们还是想过圣诞
but we still want Christmas.
桃桃 宝贝儿 你不能跟我们一起去
Peaches, honey, you can’t come with us.
这一趟很危险
This is a very dangerous journey.
北极是个冰天雪地的荒岛
The North Pole is a desolate land of ice and snow.
这又不是迈阿密
This isn’t exactly Miami.
别这样 席德叔叔
Come on, Uncle Sid,
我想大家一起过圣诞节
I want us all to have Christmas together.
我不知道
Hmm. I don’t know.
我真是太不负责了太冲动了
It’s wildly irresponsible and impulsive
但是 走吧
but let’s do it!
往北走 哦也
Northward, ho!
伙计们 我们跟着北极光走
Uh, guys, let’s follow the northern lights.
往北 明白吗
North. Get it?
-往北走 哦也 -圣诞老人 哦也
– Northward ho! – Santa ho!
圣诞节的第九天
On the ninth day of Christmas.
我的爱人给了我九只跳蚤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!