Sid, where’s Peaches?
桃桃 桃桃
Peaches! Peaches!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在这儿
Over here!
等等 这里的驯鹿都会飞吗
Wait, wait. The reindeer fly up here?
我这头就会
This one does, cuz.
-桃桃 -爸爸
– Peaches! – Daddy!
哦 宝贝 我们都担心死你了
Oh, baby, we were so worried about you.
你被禁足了
You are so grounded!
我错了 爸爸
Sorry, Daddy.
我在跟席德说话
I’m talking to Sid.
我错了 爸爸
Sorry, Daddy.
你们这群捣蛋鬼
Frolicking fruitcake!
圣诞老人
It’s Santa!
不能因为他是个胖老头子
Just ’cause there’s a fat guy,
就认定他是圣诞老人
doesn’t make him Santa.
我哪里胖了 是这外套显胖
I’m not fat! It’s this suit, it’s very poofy.
曼尼 他是圣诞老人
Manny, it is Santa!
他和我想象中的圣诞老人一样沧桑
And he’s just as old and decrepit as I imagined.
而且 很有趣
And, oh, so jolly.
看看这堆乱七八糟的东西
Oh, look at this mess.
还有两小时就到圣诞节了 一切全毁了
Two hours to Christmas and everything’s ruined!
玩具 雪橇 都是我的心血
My toys, my sleigh! All my hard work.
现在是不是可以谈谈
Um, would this be a good
把我从淘气榜上除名的事情
time to talk about getting off the Naughty List?
席德 没有淘气榜
Sid, there’s no such thing.
现在有了 曼尼 这个主意好
There is now, Manfred. Thanks for the idea.
等等 你怎么知道我的…
Wait, wait! How do you know my…
曼尼
名字
name?
你真的是圣诞老人
Santa?
嘿 我们都干了什么
Hey, what did we do?
好吧 我们毁了圣诞节
Oh, right. Destroyed Christmas.
桃桃 你是 我是说
Peaches, you were… I mean, I mean, I was…
真的是圣诞老人 就站在那里
That’s Santa! Standing right there.
真的有圣诞老人
He’s real!
废话
Duh!
明早肯定有很多孩子要失望了
There’s gonna be a lot of disappointed kids tomorrow morning.
亡羊补牢为时不晚
There’s gotta be a way to fix this.
爸爸 这不可能 我们只有八个人
Dad, it’s impossible! There’s only eight of us.
那边还有八百呢
And 800 of them!
等等 我们 你是说我们所有人吗
Wait, us? You mean, as in, us?
你们从未想过帮这胖老头一把 对吗
You never thought to give the old fat boy a hand, huh?
来吧 桃桃
Come on, Peach.
是你让我相信这一切 你说呢
You taught me to believe. What do you say?
打吧 不是打我
Hit it! Ow! Not me!
苔藓荒草装扮起来
Deck the halls with moss and rock weed
啦啦啦啦啦
Fa-la-la-la-la.
装扮什么
What’s a hall?
-时辰到了 -什么时辰
– Tis the season… – What’s a season?
啦啦啦啦啦
Fa-la-la-la-la.
配合我就行了
Just play along.
圣诞老人 我会补救的
I can fix this, Mr. Santa
我们都会…啦啦啦啦啦
We can fa-la-la-la-la-along.
可以给我个机会吗
Give a sloth a chance now, can’t you?
这首歌♥里”啦”太多了
Too many “La’s” Are in this song.
我也不知道我接它干什么
I have no idea why I just did that.
那是个玩具 那是个玩具
That’s a toy! And that’s a toy!
这个 这个没什么用
And this? This is no good for anything.
席德精力十足
Sid has got the proper spirit.
啦啦啦啦啦
Fa-la-la-la-la.
还不差
Hey, not too bad.
真好看 别让席德靠近它
Beautiful! Don’t let Sid near it.
啦啦啦啦啦
Fa-la-la-la-la.
别这样 爸爸
Come on now, dad.
-只要功夫深 -铁杵磨成针
– We can do it. – If we hurry.
-伸出你的手来 -伸出你的手来
– Lend a claw. – Lend a paw.
每个人
Everyone.
即使我们个头小 毛毛躁躁
Even if you’re small and furry.
齐心协力就能办到
All together we can get it done.
线球 谁会要
A ball of twine? Who’s gonna want that?
逮到了
Whoo! All right!
我们把这个放在哪里
What do we do with this?
放在这里挺好看的
Oh, why don’t we put it here.
有个关于槲寄生的说法
Something about that mistletoe…
圣诞节期间 站在槲寄生下的人不能拒绝亲吻
应该被载入史册
This shall go down in the annals.
啦啦啦啦啦
Fa-la-la-la-la.
革命尚未成功
And we’re not through.
和平友善永驻
Peace and goodwill towards all mammals.
-你不该拿的 -就是给你的
– Oh, you shouldn’t have. – Just for you.
形势不容乐观
Things were looking grim and tragic.
同志还需努力
But we got busy and pulled it off.
这就是圣诞节的魔力
Now we found some Christmas magic.
都是我们树懒本领高
All because of each and every sloth.
“都是我们树懒本领高”?
“All because of each and every sloth”?
都是我们大家
All because of each.
本领高
And everyone.
太难以置信了 这些礼物
I can’t believe it. These presents!
装饰 雪橇
The decorations! This sleigh!
它能飞吗
Ain’t she fly?
我敢打赌小树懒
I bet the mini sloths could
每年都愿意帮你做礼物 对不对
help you make presents every year! Right, guys?
可以 我们需要帽子
Well, we’re gonna need hats.
好看的帽子
Cute hats.
说实话 就像是你
In fact, it looks like you
为地球上的每个孩子带去礼物
got enough toys for every child on Earth.
每个孩子? 整个地球?
Every child? Around the world?
我希望我可以 但是我不知道怎样做
I wish I could, but I don’t see how.
圣诞老人 我要送你个宇宙无敌大礼
Santa, I’m giving you the biggest Christmas gift of all.
就是我 你今晚就可以乘坐”飞天号♥”
Me! You’re flying Air Prancer tonight.
精神可嘉 飞天小子
Oh, that’s the spirit, Prancy boy!
加足马力一飞冲天
Time to put this deer in high gear.
天天向上 腾空而起
Up, up and away! Come on!
拯救圣诞
Saving Christmas here we go!
做好准备
Anytime you’re ready.
难以置信
I can’t believe it!
我失败了
I failed.
我们一家子永不言败
This family doesn’t give up that easy.
当然 爸爸
All right, dad!
来吧 飞天 继续加油
Come on, Prancer. We have to keep trying.
你是我们这儿唯一一头会飞的驯鹿
You’re the only flying reindeer we’ve got.
除非你还认识其他十头
Unless you know 10 others.
你说得对 我一个人完成不了
You’re right. I can’t do this alone.
等等 你去哪儿
Wait, where you going?
这下好了
Perfect.
今天不走运 对吧 圣诞老人
Wow! Heck of a day, eh, Santa?
开心点
Come on! Ho ho ho.
我还在淘气名单上吗
Oh. Still on the Naughty List, huh?
我们已经行进了三十米了
Okay, so we traveled about 30 feet so far.
如果我们保持这个速度
If we keep up this pace,
来算算多久才能跑完全球
we should make it around the world in what?
大概八千年?
Let’s say just under 8000 years?
骗子
Bah, humbug!
伙伴们 曼尼说得对
Hey, guys! Manny’s right!
团结就是力量
Nothing’s impossible if you pull together.
来认识下我的家人
Meet my family.
飞冲 飞舞 飞威 飞星 飞秋 飞糖
Dasher, Dancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner…
还有飞闪电
… and Blitzen.
飞闪电?
Blitzen?
我原以为飞天这个名字已经够烂了
And I thought Prancer was bad!
好名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!