– We are not dead. – You are so ridiculous.
我 你说的是自己吧
Me? You said here you.
好 一 二
All right. One, two …
-圣诞颂啊圣诞颂 -你们疯了吗
– Christmas, Christmas time is here… – Are you crazy?
空气里没毒
It is not poisoned.
太笨了
It’s so disturbing.
-都别笑了 -“都别笑了”
– Stop laughing, all of you! – “Stop laughing, all of you!”
“规则一是什么”
“What is rule number one?”
他们只是笑笑 有什么不好吗
They are just laughing, what’s so bad about that?
那些都是笑死的
They died laughing.
-别笑了 -你知道什么最搞笑吗
– Stop laughing! – Do you know what’s funny?
我们一起救希德 可是自己却要死了
We are joined to save Sid, but now we are all gonna die.
我压根就不喜欢他
And I don’t even like Sid.
谁喜欢 他是个白♥痴♥
Who does? He is an idiot.
谢谢你们加我到这团乱中
Thanks for getting me into this mass,
今天我笑的比三年都多
It’s the most fun I’ve had in years.
要谢谢你 你伤了她的心
Thank you, ??when you were just hurting her heart.
简直太自私了
That was totally selfish.
回去 你没看到吗 咱们都要死了
Go back! Don’t you see? We are all gonna die.
女人就是半边天
We’re gotta do everything.
现在我还在尿床
Sometimes I wet my bed.
不要紧 我也会尿在你的床上
It’s all right. Sometimes I wet your bed.
-我不知道你能听见多少 -全部
– I’m not sure how much of that you could hear? – I heard all of it.
-你尿在我的床上? -那都是屁话啦
– You wet my bed? – It was gas talk, dude.
好了 我们走吧
ell, we get moving.
我们是不是忘了什么
ren’t we forgetting something?
我那孤独的小鲁迪
Oh Rudy, Rudy, so lonely.
好了 拿去吧孩子们
Okay. Here you go guys.
你们不吃蔬菜怎么长成强大的恐龙
You don’t eat your vegetables? How will you become big and strong dinosaurs?
不不不 我只喂他们素食
No … I raised them vegetarians.
这是更健康的生活方式
It a healthier lifestyle,
看看我的爪子和年轻树懒的一样
And look at me I have the paw of a much younger sloth.
拜托 我在讲话哪
Excuse me. I’m try to have a conversation here.
不不不 咱们不吃这个
No! That’s not for us, kids.
它太毛
It is too feathering,
太血腥 而且
And … Fleshing, and …
还是活的
… And alive!
不 咱们不能吃生肉
No, we can not eat live animals, period.
走吧 自♥由♥的飞吧
Now go. Fly. Be free.
你这不会飞的小鸟
Little fly-less bird…
我的错 你要去哪
My bad. Where are you going?
你就是这样解决矛盾的吗
This is how you resolve conflicts?
怪不得你成了单身
No wonder you are single.
拜托 我是在对牛弹琴吗
Oh come on. Am I talking to myself here?
我说他们该吃素 你说”嗷呜”
I say they are vegetarians, you say uh…
我说我们来谈谈 你说”嗷呜”
I say we can talk about it and you say uh…
-我可不觉得这是交流 -“嗷呜”
– I don’t call that communication. – “uhh”
你回答什么问题都这样
That’s your answer to everything.
你怕什么 你是世界上最大的东西
What are you afraid of? You’re the biggest thing on earth.
难道不是吗
Aren’t you?
你活不久了 光天化日都危机四伏
You’ll never survive. It is dangerous by day!
晚上更是阴森恐怖
But it’s even worse at night.
而且那人是一个疯子
Plus the guy is a lunatic.
谁 你是说巴克吗
What? You mean Buck?
他是有点怪
He is wacko.
-我才不怪 -就是一个白♥痴♥
-I am not. -Holly bunkers
-而且他的脚很臭 -闭嘴
-And his feet smell -shut up
-你闭嘴
-You shut up
你这个死
You little …
他要掐死自己的脚
He’s strangling his own foot.
咱们是不是该赶路了
Shouldn’t we get moving?
什么
What?
你们要给鲁迪送宵夜去
You are giving Rudy a midnight snack?
别逗了
Not likely.
头骨说的对 还有好远呢
The skull is right. Take a lot of miles.
我们先在这扎寨
We’ll camp here.
-有谁饿了? -我
-Who’s hungry?-I am!
死人不再需要热量
You do not need calories!
当时 我的背紧靠着墙壁
There was I once … My back against the wall.
无路可逃
No way out.
蜷缩在悬崖边
Perch on the razors’ edge of b??
盯着那个巨大的白色怪兽的眼睛
Staring into the eye of the great white beast.
你被吞了吗
Were you killed?
很不幸 是的 但是我活下来了
Sadly yes, but I lived.
在死亡的边缘
Never had I felt so alive,
我顿悟到生活的美好
Than when I was so close … To death.
在鲁迪将我吞下之前
Just before Rudy can sucke me down his ??,
我抓住了那个在他咽喉后面
I grab hold of that gross pink bloody thing
挂着的那恶心的通红的喉头
That dangles on the back of his throat.
我挂在那上面 前后晃悠
I hang out that sucker and I swung back and forth,
晃啊晃啊晃
Back and forth.
晃 啊晃啊晃
Back … And forward and backward.
直到最终我把自己射出了他的嘴巴
Until finally I shot me out of his mouth.
那天尽管我失去了一只眼睛
Might I lost an eye that day.
但是得到了这个
But I got this
鲁迪的牙齿
Rudy’s tooth …
古人有云 以眼还齿
As the old saying: “An eye for a tooth.
以鼻还颚 以腚还
A nose for a chin. A butt for a…”
只是句古语 说的还不好
It is an old saying, but it’s not a very good one
-你是只超级黄鼠狼 -无敌黄鼠狼
– You are a super-weasel. -ultra-weasel
无与伦比的黄鼠狼
Diesel-weasel.
干嘛 他就是无与伦比
What? He is.
现在我讲给你们
Now let me tell you about
我是怎么用一只锋利的蚌壳把一只霸王龙
The time when I used a sharp clamshell to turn a T-Rex –
-给阎了的 -是 大♥师♥
-To a T-Rexel. -Yes, master.
一个晚上讲的故事已经够多了
That’s enough fairie-tales for one night.
过来艾丽 你该休息了
Come on, Ellie, you should rest now.
精彩的夜生活啊
Life for the party
你们去休息吧 我会看着这里的
You guys get some shut-eyes. I’ll keep watch.
别担心巴克 我们来看着
Don’t worry Buck, we got this.
夜晚就是负鼠的活动时间
Night time is possum time.
我们统领着夜晚 宝贝
We own the night baby.
晚安 鲁迪
Good night, Rudy.
等等 我怎么办
Wait, what about me?
孩子们好好睡 明天会很忙的
Sleep well, kids. We have a busy day tomorrow.
要吃翻 要打猎
Forging, hunting…
好想朋友们 也许他们也在想我
Missing my friends. Probably they are missing me.
干嘛
What i. ..?
知道吗 你还挺贤惠的
You are a real softie. Do you know that?
曼尼
Manny?
卡什 艾迪
Crash? Eddie?
曼尼
Manny?
发生了什么 你还好吗
What’s going on? Are you okay?
对不起 我本想保护好你
I’m sorry. I just wanted to keep you safe, and
但你现在在全世界最危险的地方
Now you are at the most dangerous place in the world.
这不是你的错 这是迫不得已
This is not your fault. It is bigger than both of us.
我们必须得救希德
We have to get Sid.
是的 但是如果当初我对他好点
Yes, but if I had been a better friend to him …
我们就不至于沦落到这里
We wouldn’t be here.
对他好点 你要笑掉我的胡须吗
Better friends? Are you plucking my whiskers,
你冒着自己 妻子和孩子的生命危险
You risk your life your mate and your baby,
来救你的朋友
To save your buddy.
尽管不是个好丈夫 好父亲
Not the best husband or father,
但的确是个超铁的朋友
But a damn good friend.
都别动
Everybody stop!
闻起来有异常
I smell something.
闻起来像从屁♥股♥上掉下来的
It smells like a buzz of butt fell off.
-又被臭鼬喷了两顿 -那就是希德
-And then got spreaded on by a bunch of skunks. That’s Sid.
哺乳动物们
Mammals?
这里就是犯罪现场 我们勘获一团毛
We have ourselves a crime scene. A tuffet fur
打翻的果篮 一堆腿骨 还有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!