No, no, wait, wait! My kids!
连声再见都没说上
We even didn’t gotta say goodbye.
你能行的 推啊 用力推
You can do it. Push! Push!
-我不行了 -再使劲儿推一下
– I can not do this. – One more big push!
你根本想象不到 我费了多大劲
You have no idea what I’m going through.
好吧 当我没说 一起来
Okay, forget I said that. Let’s do this together.
你们灭绝了还能可爱点
I like you guys better when you are extinct.
就是这样
Getting this.
曼尼 来 老兄 快生出来了
Manny, Come on buddy. I think we are getting close.
太完美了 我们叫她艾莉吧
She is perfect. I think we should call her Ellie.
-小艾莉 -我有个更好的主意 桃桃
– Little Ellie … – I got a better name. Peaches.
-桃桃 -不行吗
– Peaches? – Why not?
她长得这么漂亮 毛茸茸 圆乎乎
She is sweet, and round and covered with fuzz.
桃桃 我喜欢这名字
Peaches. I love it.
我都看见了 硬汉
I’ saw that, tough guy.
不是 刚才那恐龙挠了我一下
No, no. That dino caught my eye with a claw.
好吧 我心也是肉长的
Alright, I’m not made of stone.
进港啦
Incoming!
希德来了
It’s Sid!
-是个男孩 -那是她的尾巴
– It’s a boy! – That’s its tail.
是个女孩
It’s a girl!
小宝贝儿 你好啊 我是希德叔叔
Oh,hi, sweet heart. Hello, hello. It is Uncle Sid. Yes it is.
你好漂亮啊
You are so beautiful.
的确 像她妈妈一样 真是谢天谢地
Oh,she is. She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness.
别误会 曼尼
Oh, no offense, Manny,
别误会 你是内在美
No offense. You are beautiful on the inSide.
你回来真是好了
It’s good to have you back, Sid.
没想到我也会说出这样的话
Never thought I would say this,
我很想你 哥们儿
But … I missed you, buddy.
要是我的孩子也在这儿就好了
Wow, I wish my kids were here.
你们可以成为好朋友
You could have been friends.
艾莉
Ellie!
-我向自己保证过不会哭的 -我没有
– I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. – I didn’t.
我都忘了有家是什么感觉了
I forgot what it was like to be part of a family.
你呢 从没想过要个孩子吗
What about you? Never thought about having kids?
好了 哺乳类 我送你们回去吧
Alright, mammals. Let’s get you home.
到了 伙计们
This is it, mammals.
你们就是从这儿过来的 我很开心
Right where you started. This was fun.
咱们应该经常来玩
We can make it a regular thing.
我可不确定
I don’t know about that.
好吧 没人乐意天天命悬一线
Right, right. Because of all the the mortal peril. Of course.
好了 恕巴克不再远送
Oh, well, the Buck stops here.
没有你我们是活不下来的
We couldn’t have done that without you.
当然 不过 美好时光总是
Obviously. But good times just …
他也来了 是吗
We are not alone, are we?
你好啊 鲁迪
Hello, Rudy.
快跑
Run!
这儿 大笨化石 丢了什么吗
Over here, you colossal fossils! Looking for something?
有本事过来拿 躲到洞里去 快
Why don’t you come and get it? To the cave! Go!
照顾好孩子
Stay with the baby.
没事的 你快去吧
We’ll be fine. Go.
衰人
Wuss!
鼬鼠来了
Pop goes the weasel!
飞呀
Come on!
迭戈 接着
Diego … Catch!
穿针引线 缝缝补补 又一层嘿
Through the hole, over the valley. One more loop.
加油 弟兄们
Come on guys!
下次好运 冰白勇士
Better luck next time, snow blake.
绳子撑不了多久 快走
It isn’t going to hold him long. Let’s go!
等等我
Hold on, guys!
加油 万能的希瑞
Way to go, Mama She-ra!
过来 孩子们 听我说
Come here, kids. Now let me tell you something.
这里才是你们的家
You are where you belong now.
你们肯定会长成高大威猛的恐龙
I’m sure you’re gonna grow up to be giant, horrifying dinosaurs.
就像你们的妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
孩子他妈 照顾咱宝贝们
Mama… Take good care of our kids.
-你是个好家长 -谢谢
– You were a good parent, Sid. – Thanks.
-我能帮你看孩子吗 -没门儿
– May I baby-sit for you? – Not a chance.
老兄 我可是廉价劳力
Come on, I work cheap.
好吧 我考虑一下
Alright, I will think about it.
想得美
Never happens.
他死了 我以后能干什么呢
He’s gone. What am I supposed to do now?
很简单 跟我们走吧
That’s easy. Come with us.
你是说 回上面去?
You mean … Up there?
我从没想过要回去 在这儿待了这么久
I never thought of going back. I’ve been down here so long,
这已经是我的家了啊
It feels like home to me.
不知道我还能不能适应上面的生活
I’m not sure I can I fit in there anymore.
那 你看看我们 长的像一家子吗
So, look at us. We look like a normal herd to you?

Ouch!
别了 大个儿
So long, big guy..
走吧 孩子
That’s our cue. Come on, Peaches.
他还活着
He is alive.
巴克
Buck …?
-我得 -嗯
– I gotta… – Yeah
还有 这样的话 我就该留下
BeSides… This way I should really stay down here.
照顾好他们 老虎兄
Take care of them, tiger
永远都听巴克的
“always listen to Buck.”
我们就快出去了
We are almost out.
鲁迪
Rudy!
-大家都还好吧 -巴克呢
-Is every body okay? – Where is Buck?
别担心 他在他喜欢的地方
Do not worry. He is where he wants to be.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
开玩笑 谁能打败他的啊
Are you kidding? Nothing can kill that weasel
该担心的是鲁迪
It is Rudy I am worried about.
我知道娶妻生子不是你想要的
I know this baby-make-three thing isn’t for you.
但是不管你想干什么
But whatever you decide to do…
我会离开的 老兄
I’m not leaving, buddy.
生命的奇遇 就是和你们一起
Life adventure … Is right here.
我有一大堆话要说呢 我准备了很久
I get a whole speech here. I have been working on it.
我能怎样向你证明 我强悍又细腻
How can I show you that I am strong, and sensitive,
高傲且体贴呢
Noble yet caring?
谢谢
Thanks.
他们长得好快啊 就像我的孩子
They grow so fast. Yeah. Look at my kids
好像他们才出生 第二天就离家远去了
Seems like they were born one day and then gone the next.
-本来就是 -费了好大一番力呢
– They were, Sid. – It was a lot of work.
好了 宝贝儿 这就是咱们的 冰河世纪
That’s right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!