Indy, you’re acting awfully strange.
印第 你古古怪怪的
Hey, I’m right here.
我就在你的面前
“Follow in the footsteps of Siva.”
“跟随湿婆的足迹”
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
“Do not betray these truths.”
“别背叛他的真理”
Shorty, go get our stuff.
豆钉 去拿工具来
Stay behind me, Short Round.
豆钉 留在我背后
Step where I step, and don’t touch anything.
跟着我走 别碰任何东西
I step where you step. I touch nothing.
我有照你吩咐做的
Indy!
印第!
I step on something. Yeah, there’s something on the ground.
我踩住一些东西 我也感觉到
Feel like step on fortune cookies.
地上好像铺满签饼
It’s not fortune cookies.
那不是签饼
Let me take a look.
让我看看
That’s no cookies. It’s all right. I got him.
不是签饼 好了 我弄走它了
Go. There, go.
快跟我来!
Stop. Look, just stand up against the wall,
停步 你靠着墙站好吗?
You say to stand against the wall!
是你叫我靠着墙站的!
Not my fault! Not my fault! Willie, get down here! We’re in trouble!
不是我的错 威莉 我们有难
Willie! Willie!
威莉!
Bet I get all dirty again.
又要弄得一身脏了
Willie, get down here! We’re in trouble!
快下来 我们有难!
Trouble? What sort of…?
有难? 什么…
This is serious! There are two dead people down here!
不是闹着玩的 这儿有两条尸
There’re going to be two dead people in here! Hurry!
这儿也快有两条尸 快来!
I’ve almost had enough of you two.
我受够了你们
What’s the rush?! Hurry, or you don’t get to hear it.
赶什么? 快点 我们快丧命
Ooh, God, what is this?
老天 这是什么?
Indy, what is this? I can’t see a thing!
印第 这是什么? 这儿漆黑一片
Hurry! All right!
赶快 好了!
Oh, I broke a nail.
指甲弄断了
Willie, hurry! They’re in my hair!
威莉 赶快! 它们在我头上
Aw, shut up, Willie!
闭嘴 威莉!
Indy, let me in! No, let us out!
让我进来 不 让我们出去
Shut up! I’m down here! They’re all over me!
闭嘴! 我满身都是虫
There’s got to be a fulcrum release lever somewhere. What?!
一定有机关 什么?
A handle that opens the door. They’re just, just square holes!
开门的机关 不 只有方洞
Go to the right hole.
去右边的洞
Hurry, Willie!
赶快! 威莉
The other one! The other right. Your other right!
另一个 你右边那个
Oh, there’s slime inside! I can’t do it.
里面湿漉漉 我做不到
You can do it. Feel inside.
你做得到的 伸手进去
You feel inside! Do it now!
你伸手摸摸看! 快点!
Okay!
好了!
Willie, we are going to die!
威莉…我们快要死了!
It’s soft.
软软的
It’s moving!
它在动
Got it!
找到了!
Get them off of me! Get them off of me! They’re all over me!
快帮我拍走身上的虫!
It wasn’t me! It’s her!
不是我 是她!
Come on! Come on, move!
快来! 快点!
It’s a Thuggee ceremony. They’re worshipping Kali.
是邪教仪式 他们在祭拜卡莉
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
你见过这个吗?
Nobody’s seen this for a hundred years.
百年来没人见过
He’s still alive.
他还没死掉
That’s the rock they took from the village.
那是村民的圣石
It’s one of the Sankara Stones.
商羯罗石之一
Why they glow like that?
它们怎么会发亮?
The legend says when the rocks are brought together,
传说当圣石汇聚在一起时
the diamonds inside them will glow.
里面的钻石会发光
Diamonds?
钻石?
Diamonds. Diamonds!
钻石? 钻石
Look, I want you two to stay up here and keep quiet.
你们安静地留在这…
Shorty, you keep an eye on her.
你要盯着她
Where are you going? Down there.
你要去哪里? 下面
Are you crazy?! I’m not leaving here without the stones.
你疯了吗? 我要拿圣石走
You could get killed chasing after your damn fortune and glory!
你会为追求财富和光荣而死
Maybe.
也许
But not today.
但今天不会
Be careful.
小心点
Where’s he going?
他要去哪里?
Run, Willie! Run!
威莉 快逃跑!
Dr. Jones!
琼斯博士!
I keep telling you, you listen me more, you live longer.
早说你听我的话就会更长命
Please, let me die.
求你让我死掉
I pray to Siva, “Let me die,” but I do not.
我祈求湿婆让我死掉 但死不了
Now… now the evil of Kali take me.
现在卡莉的邪力占据了我
How? They will make me drink the blood of the Kali.
怎么会? 我会被迫喝卡莉血
Then I’ll fall into the black sleep of the Kali Ma.
接着我就会受邪魔操控
What is that? We become like them.
即是怎样? 就像他们那样
We’ll be alive, but like a nightmare.
我们虽生犹死 是活死人
You drink blood, you not wake up from nightmare.
你喝了魔血就会如行尸走肉一样
You were caught trying to steal the Sankara Stones.
你偷商羯罗石时被逮个正着
There were five stones in the beginning.
本来有五颗圣石
Over the centuries, they were dispersed by wars,
几百年来圣石因战乱散失
sold off by thieves like you.
或被你这种盗贼偷走
Thieves like me, huh?
我这种盗贼?
Still missing two.
你还欠两块圣石
A century ago, when the British raided this temple and butchered my people,
一百年前英军血洗这间庙宇
a loyal priest hid the last two stones down here in the catacombs.
祭司把那两块圣石藏在地下墓穴
So that’s what you’ve got these slaves digging for, huh?
所以你要那批奴隶替你掘墓?
They’re innocent children.
他们只是小孩
They dig for the gems to support our cause.
他们采宝石来资助我们
They also search for the last two stones.
他们也在寻找那两块圣石
Soon we will have all the five Sankara Stones,
不久我们会集齐五块圣石
and the Thuggees will be all powerful.
我们这帮人就能大权在握
What a vivid imagination.
你的想像力真丰富
You… don’t believe me?
你不相信我?
You will, Dr. Jones.
你会相信的 博士
You will become… a true believer.
你会成为其中一个虔诚的信徒
Hi.
你好
Dr. Jones! Don’t drink… it’s bad! Don’t drink!
琼斯博士 别喝魔血
Spit it out!
快把它吐出来!
You dare not do that.
你别胡来
Leave him alone, you bastards!
别打他 混♥蛋♥!
The British in India will be slaughtered.
英军会被歼灭
Then we will overrun the Muslims.
我们控制回♥教♥徒
Then the Hebrew God will fall.
然后犹太人的神会没落
And then the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten.
基♥督♥教的神也会随之被摒弃
Soon, Kali Ma will rule the world.
不久卡莉神就会统治世界
Dr. Jones…
琼斯博士
We are her children.
我们是她的孩子
We pledge our devotion to her with an offering of flesh…
我们以人祭神 以显虔诚之心
What are you doing?!
你在做什么?
…and blood.
还奉上鲜血
Your friend has seen… and she has heard.
你的朋友对这一切已耳闻目睹
Now she will not talk.
现在她要守秘密
I’m not going to have anything nice to say about this place when I get back.
我对这个地方毫无好印象
Indy! For God sakes, help me!
印第! 快救我!
Wh-What’s the matter with you?
你怎么了?
Come.

Come.

Indiana…
印第安纳
Indiana…
印第安纳
help us.
救我们
Please, snap out of it.
求你快醒过来
You’re not one of them.
你不是他们的人
You’re not one of them.
你不是他们的人
Please come back to us. Don’t leave me.
求你醒过来 别舍我而去
What are you doing?! Are you mad?!
你在做什么? 你疯了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!