1986年 兰伯特公♥馆♥
嗨 我是埃莉斯 你一定是洛林
Hi. I’m Elise. You must be Lorraine.
是的 很高兴见到你 抱歉这么晚了还叫你来
Yes. Nice to meet you. I’m sorry it’s so late.
白天的工作让我只能晚上带孩子
My day job kind of makes raising my son a night job.
别担心了
Don’t worry about it.
我的工作表上 只有天黑之后才开始有情况
In my line of work, things tend to happen when it gets dark.
请进 – 谢谢
Please. – Thank you.
喂 卡尔!
Ahoy, Carl!
埃莉斯 谢谢你能来
Elise, thank you for coming.
我不知道还能做什么了 只能找你
I didn’t know what else to do, except call you.
哦 明白了
Oh, I understand.
你遇到难题了不过你想
You had a big problem and you thought
把这个也变成我的难题 是吧?
you’d make it my problem, too. Is that it?
呃 呃…
Uh, uh…
我开玩笑的
I’m teasing.
我总是乐意帮忙的 卡尔
You know I’m always happy to help, Carl.
你要喝咖啡还是茶?
Would you like some coffee or tea?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
如果可以的话 我想马上开始
I’d like to get started right away, if that’s okay.
卡尔在电♥话♥里告诉我
Carl told me on the phone
被盯上的是你儿子 对吧?
your son is the one affected, is that right?
对 是的
Yes, that’s right.
我儿子 乔希
My son, Josh.
有东西跟上他了
Something is following him.
给她看看
Show her.
开始我做了所有的正常检查
I started with all the usual checks,
心理健康测试 用药记录
mental health tests, medical records.
一切都正常
Everything normal.
然后我看到了照片
Then I saw the photos.
第一次注意到大概是六周前
First noticed it about six weeks ago.
以为是相机的问题
Thought it was a camera problem.
然后很显然完全不是那回事
Then it became apparent that it was more than that.
我跟孩子谈了谈
I interviewed the boy.
他什么也不告诉我 他害怕
He won’t tell me anything. He’s afraid.
其实 我也害怕
I’m afraid, too.
这房♥子里有东西 我能感觉到
There’s something in this house. I can feel it.
它不希望我在这里
It doesn’t want me here.
我能见见他吗?
May I meet him?
你好 乔希 我叫埃莉斯
Hi, Josh. I’m Elise.
我想问你几个简单的问题
I would love to ask you some simple questions.
你喜欢住在这里吗?
Do you like living here?
喜欢 还好
Yeah, I guess.
附近像你这么大的孩子多吗?
Are there a lot of kids your age in this neighborhood?
有一些 隔壁就有一个
A few. One kid lives next door.
那肯定挺有意思
That must be fun.
住在这里有没有什么事情你不喜欢吗?
Is there anything you don’t like about living in this house?
我有时候会做噩梦
I have bad dreams sometimes.
你梦到了什么?
What happens in your dreams?
我要跟你试一些办法 乔希
I’d like to try something with you, Josh.
而且我保证 不会伤害到你
And I promise, it won’t hurt.
我想让你放松
I want you to just relax.
听着时钟的声音
Listen to the ticking.
注意这个声音
Focus on it.
不要再想其他的
Tune everything else out.
感觉自己越来越困
Feel yourself getting sleepier.
我们现在来到你的梦里了 乔希
We are now inside your dream, Josh.
四处看看
Look around.
你能看到什么?
What do you see?
我看到自己
I see myself
睡在床上
sleeping in bed.
你在自己的卧室里吗?
Are you in your bedroom?
不是
No.
是个黑暗的地方
I’m somewhere dark.
这里一直很黑
It’s always dark here.
只有你自己吗?
Are you alone?
不是
No.
她也在这
She’s here.
“她”是谁?
Who is “she”?
她说她是个朋友
She says she’s a friend.
她每晚都来看我
She visits me every night.
此时此刻她在哪?
Where is she right at this moment?
她跟我们一起在这座房♥子里吗?
Is she here in this house with us?
我想跟她谈谈
I’d like to talk to her.
好吧 我们玩个小游戏 乔希
Okay, we’re gonna play a little game, Josh.
名字叫冷还是热
It’s called Hot and Cold.
我在房♥子里走走
I’ll walk around the house,
你告诉我我是变冷了还是变热了
and you tell me if I’m getting warmer or colder.

Cold.

Warm.
更热了
Warmer.
冷了
Colder.
又热了
Getting warm.
很热
Hotter.
非常热
It’s very hot.
请离开那里
Please get out of there.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你要干什么?
What do you want?
出什么事了?
What happened?
我看到缠他身的东西了 可不是朋友
I saw what haunts him, and it’s not a friend.
附身来的 我从没感受过如此恶毒的邪魔
It’s a parasite. I’ve never felt such a malignant presence.
它想成为他
It wants to be him.
兰伯特小姐
Miss Lambert,
我认为你儿子有一种非常独特的能力 是天赋
I think your son has a unique ability, a gift.
当他睡着后 他可以去到某些地方 看到某些东西
When he sleeps at night, he’s able to go places, see things.
看到那些活人看不到的东西
Things no living person is supposed to see.
只是现在 有一个死灵 也看到了他
Only now, one of the dead has seen him, too.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
哦 你能阻止这个吗?
Well, can you stop it?
我可以送走他的天赋
I could take away his gift
来压制他对自己能力的记忆
to suppress his memory of his ability.
我们要怎么做?
How would we do that?
我带你去
I’ll show you.
不管有多无奈你该做什么就做什么 让他忘却吧
Do whatever you have to. Make him forget.
潜伏
第二部 阴儿房♥
昨晚我看到自己睡着了
然后我飞走了
有一天早晨 道尔顿一觉不醒
One morning, Dalton just wouldn’t wake up.
我们带他看了所有我们能找到最好的医生
We took him to the best doctors we could find,
可是谁也不知道他怎么了
but none of them had any idea.
最后 我们只能带他回家
Eventually, we just took him home,
他依然昏迷不醒
still in his coma.
然后在房♥子周围就开始发生诡异的事情
Then things started happening around the house.
无法解释的事情
Unexplained things.
我被吓坏了 所以我们搬了家
I got so freaked out, we moved.
可是诡异依然没有散去
But they kept happening.
所以你认为是有某些超自然的力量在作怪?
And you believe that there was some sort of supernatural force at work?
你什么时候请死者埃莉斯雷尼尔
When did you hire the services
来为你服务的?
of the deceased Elise Rainier?
就是在我们束手无策的时候
When we ran out of places to go.
兰伯特夫人 在你的口供中称
It says in your statement, Mrs. Lambert,
昨晚 大概晚上10点钟左右
that last night, at approximately 10:00 p.m.,
埃莉斯使你丈夫进入了催眠状态
Elise put your husband into a state of hypnosis.
她这样做是自己工作的一部分
She did this as part of a ritual that
因为她认为这样可以让你丈夫
she believed would allow him to
“把他的无意识状态引入一个…”呃…
“project his unconscious into a…” Uh…
抱歉 我连自己的记录都看不清了
I’m sorry, I can’t read my own handwriting.
“引入一个灵界 在那里可以让他找到你们的儿子”
“Into a spirit realm, where he could locate your son”
“并把他的意识带回来”
“and bring him back to consciousness.”
请问 你真的相信这会有帮助吗?
Now, did you really believe that would help?
我不得不试 不管她做了什么 都起作用了
I had to. Whatever she did, it worked.
道尔顿醒来了
Dalton woke up.
可是你儿子醒来之后又发生了什么呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!