No! No! No.
不要! 嘿!
No! Hey!
这么晚了是他妈谁呀?
Who the hell is that?
别动
Hold on.
留在这
Stay here.
丽娜!
Renai!
有人吗?
Hello?
不 乔希 不要!
No. Josh, no!
乔希! 乔希! 快点! 那有人! 窗帘后边有人!
Josh! Josh! Quick! There’s someone in here! Someone in the curtains!
乔希! 乔希!
Josh! Josh!
丽娜!
Renai!
丽娜!
Renai!
放开她!
Get away from her!
放开她!
Get away from her!
去死吧!
Go to hell!
乔希
Josh.
如果是在人世我应该说见到你真高兴
I wish I could say it’s good to see you.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn’t be here.
我们早晚都要经过这里
We all pass through this place eventually.
好的方面是 我们经过这里是要去到一个更好的地方
Hopefully, on our way to someplace better.
我已经去过那个更好的地方了
I’ve seen that better place,
不过听到你求助我又回来了
but I came back here because I heard you calling,
而且感觉自己能帮上忙
and I think I can help.
卡尔 你来这里干什么?
Carl, what are you doing here?
你不该来这里的
You are not supposed to be here.
我让你失望了 埃莉斯
I failed you, Elise.
哦…
Oh…
不 你没有 没有让我失望
No, you didn’t. No, you didn’t.
你是要找乔希而且你找到他了
You were looking for Josh and you found him.
乔希 你不属于这里
Josh, you don’t belong here,
那个家伙也不属于你的世界
and neither does that entity belong in your world.
我不知道该如何对抗她
I don’t know how to fight her.
在无尽的黝黯中
Out there in the darkness,
有她的居所在那里保留着她对自己生活的记忆
she has a home where all her memories live from her life.
利用那些记忆把她赶出你的躯体
Use those memories to draw her out of your vessel
这样你就可以回归自己的身体
so that you can get back into your body.
可是我要去哪里找她的居所?
But where do I find her home?
只有你知道在哪里
Only you know where that is.
我记不得了
I don’t remember.
也许我们应该问问另一个乔希
Maybe we’re asking the wrong Josh.
怎么了?
What happened?
我看到缠他身的东西了 可不是朋友
I saw what haunts him, and it’s not a friend. It’s a parasite.
我从没感受过如此恶毒的邪魔
I’ve never felt such a malignant presence.
它想成为他
It wants to be him.
兰伯特小姐 我认为你儿子有一种非常独特的能力 是天赋
Miss Lambert, I think your son has a unique ability, a gift.
乔希
Josh.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我对那个老女人一点记忆都没有了
I don’t have any memories of the old woman anymore,
不过你有
but you do.
我想知道她住在哪里
I need to know where she lives.
我带你去
I’ll show you.
这才是事情的真♥相♥
So that’s what that was about.
卡尔?
Carl?
乔希?
Josh?
乔希?
Josh?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
我还等着孩子们呢 他们还没有回来
I’m waiting for the boys. They’re not home yet.
今天我朋友卡尔来过吗?
Did my friend Carl stop by today?
没有 没来过
No, I don’t think so.
你们这是咎由自取!
You did this to yourselves!
我已经很久没有感觉过疼痛了
It’s been so long since I felt real pain.
丽娜 帮帮我!
Renai, help me!
我很怀念 不过更怀念给别人造成疼痛的感觉
I missed it, but not as much as I miss inflicting it on others.
丽娜 快离开这! 快跑!
Renai, get out of here! Run!
我会回来找你的 妈妈!
I’ll come back for you, Mommy!
好了 小伙子们 我们到了 – 耶!
Okay, guys, we’re here. – Yay!
谢谢 杰西卡
Thanks, Jessica.
谢谢 – 别客气 明天见
Thank you. – No problem. See you tomorrow.
福斯特 我们走
Let’s go, Foster.
丽娜 我也不想这样
I didn’t want this, Renai.
她想让我杀了你 可是我拒绝了
She wanted me to kill you, but I said no.
不过现在 我觉得她是对的
But now, I know she was right.
你是个可悲的 不知感恩的婊♥子♥
You are a miserable, ungrateful bitch.
你不知道因为对死者的恐惧
You have no idea how much you’ve wasted
而浪费了多少生命
your life being afraid of the dead,
因为很快 你也将会成为他们之中的一员
because pretty soon, you’re going to be one of them.
然后 当我带你回到我黝黯中的家里
Then, when I take you to my home in the dark,
你就会意识到自己在阳光下
you’ll realize how happy you should’ve been
短暂的生命 应该是多么快乐
for your brief, little moment in the sun.
妈妈! 妈妈!
Mommy! Mommy!
爸爸! 不!
Daddy! No!
出来!
Come on!
你好?
Hello?
我叫帕克!
My name is Parker!
这是什么?
What is this?
是你画的吗?
Did you do this?
献给妈妈 爱你的帕克
大胆!
Don’t you dare!
可是 妈妈…
But, Mommy…
说实话
Speak the truth.
是你画的吗?
Did you?
是的 – 你不叫那个名字!
Yes. – That is not your name!
你不叫帕克!
Parker is not your name!
那是你父亲给你取的名字!
That is the name your father gave you!
你叫
Your name
玛丽琳
is Marilyn.
记住了吗?
Do you understand?
跟我说
Repeat after me.
“我叫玛丽琳”
“My name is Marilyn. ”
说啊!
Say it!
我叫…
My name is…
玛丽琳
Marilyn.
好了 可以了
Quiet, now.
如果作为一个小女孩你表现不得体 你就会…
If you don’t be a good little girl, you’ll get…
妈妈 妈妈 如果我睡着了的话
Mommy, Mommy, I can go into the dark place
我可以去到黑暗中找到爸爸
and find Daddy, if I go to sleep.
不行 太危险了
No, it’s too dangerous.
我上次就差一点失去你
I nearly lost you once before.
我不能允许这种事情再次发生了
I’m not gonna let that happen again.
我能找到他 我保证找到他 我保证
I can find him. I promise I’ll find him. I promise.
我可以的
I will.
转过去
Turn around.
好了!
It’s okay!
小心点
Be careful.
我爱你
I love you.
毁灭她 乔希! 了结这一切!
Destroy her, Josh! End this!
我在哪?
Where am I?
放她走!
Let her go!
洛林?
Lorraine?
他在哪? 他…
Where is he? He…
他抓到丽娜了
He’s got Renai.
他妈的!
What the hell!
帕克 帮我毁灭她的记忆
Parker, help me destroy the memories of her.
你就可以重获自♥由♥
It will set you free.
放我进去吧
Please let me in.
开开门
Open the door.
小女孩要学会表现得体!
Little girls need to learn to be good!
不!
No!
宝贝!
Baby!
嘿!
Hey!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!