这种结合真是恰到好处呢
It’s quite the combination.
你们看在流苏边上这衣服是怎么编的
But look at how it’s threaded up through with the fringe.
你在哪里发现这件衣服的 是这里还是
Where did you find this? Here or…
不是 这里你不可能找到这种衣服的
No, you’ don’t find anything like this here.
有人曾经告诉过我 真的是这样
Somebody once told me, and it’s so true,
在这里 你一无所有
you really don’t own anything while you’re here.
你只能租 所以有些时候
You just rent, so sometimes,
看着它们被知道的人租走
it might be nicer to see where it’s going
比连买♥♥主名字都不知道的情况要好太多 所以我也很乐意这么做
than to not know who gets it, so I’m happy to do it.
你是怎么抉择出哪件可以租的呢
How do you choose what to give away?
这很难
It’s not easy.
让你晚上睡不着吗
Does it keep you up?
噢 我的天 肯定不啊
Oh, God, no.
不 我熬夜是为了更重要的事情要做
No, I have more important things to keep me up at night.
不 不会的
No, no.
好吧 那我现在要问你
Well, now I have to ask what…
你熬夜都干什么呢
What keeps you up at night?
噢 我的意思是
Oh, I mean…
关于身体健康这方面的事情
Matters of health and things like that.
很重要很重要的事情
Things that are really important.

Mm-hmm.
我说 随着你年龄的增长 你会意识到
I mean, as you get older, you realize
所有的这一切都只是
that all these other things are just…
爱丽丝 看这里好吗
Iris, just looking over here?
之前有多少人来过这里
How many people have been in here before, Iris?
不算太多 谁我都没让进
Not too many. I don’t let anybody in here.
我不想让这里那么乱
Trying to get it a little organized.
不错
Great.
很棒
Great.
你想让我把这件挂着吗
Do you want me to hang this somewhere?
-挂这儿吧 -好的
– Just stick it here. – Okay.
我还有两大棚子这种东西
I have two more hangars of items.
谢谢你
Thank you.
本来这里是很有秩序的 后来来了一大堆人
It’s a system until a lot of people stick their noses in,
然后这里就乱透了
and then it gets all fucked up.
放这儿把
Put it here.
好的 这件是J Crew 的裙子
Okay, and then this J. Crew dress.
-放这儿 -好的
– Put it here. – Okay.
看这件大衣
Look at that coat.
嗨 你好啊
Hi. How are you?
我可爱的小朋友
My beautiful child.
你好啊 小猫咪
How are you, pussycat?
我做到了
I made it.
你还好嘛 身体还行吧
Are you all right? Are you okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
总感觉有人正夺走我的呼吸
Somebody’s stealing my breath.
安静点 放松 放松 放轻松
Be quiet. Relax, relax, relax.
那边带着两个孩子的兄弟叫什么呢
What’s that cousin’s name with two kids up there?
卡尔 放松好吗 别说话
Carl, just relax. Don’t talk.
你先喘口气
Catch your breath.
我的姑姑从来不放松的
My aunt rarely relaxes,
有时候我觉得这样大错特错
and I think that’s kind of a fault on occasion.
我觉得她应该放慢脚步 每次我问她
I think sometimes she should slow down, and I ask her,
或者劝她 她都死死不肯舒缓一下
or I kind of even insist, that she do a little bit,
甚至都不休息 这根本不是她的风格
rests a little bit more, but it’s not her personality.
就连她空闲的时候她也这么说
She’s even said that when she’s not busy,
她会很容易感到沮丧无力
she can get depressed.
但她也不全是那种悲观主义者
She’s not at all a depressive person,
我能理解她的性格
but I can understand that her personality
就是一直努力 变得忙碌 从不懈怠
is to keep moving, keep busy, keep occupied,
变得更有创造性 效率更高 这就是她的人生
keep creative, keep productive, and that’s her life,
而且她这一生也不会改变
and it has always been her life.
噢 我喜欢保持活跃
Oh, I like being active.
我喜欢活在当下的感觉 去感受这世界
I like being in the world and of the world,
而且每个人都有属于自己的方式
and everybody has to do it in his or her own way.
我觉得要是换做我母亲的朋友
I think I told you this about my mother’s friend.
你对她说 今天感觉怎么样
When you would say, “How are you feeling today?”
她就会说 好吧 实话告诉你
She’d say, “Well, to tell you the truth,
每天早上醒来 每发生两件事
when I get up in the morning, everything I have two of,
就有一件是坏事 没错 就是这样
one hurts,” And that’s the way it is.
当你年龄越来越大 很多人
When you’re older, a lot of people
除了在重要的事上
just give into that,
就这么屈服放弃 不再纠结
but unless it’s something really serious,
如果你做不到宽心 你就得逼迫你自己
but if it isn’t, you just have to push yourself,
着手处理事务 然后你才会敞开内心
and then you go out, and you start to do things,
才会沉醉在自我之中
you forget about yourself.
或者 你也可以就这么安静的坐着
Otherwise, you can just sit there
一整天想入非非 碌碌无为
and brood all day long.
我是说 反反复复做一件事很烦
I mean, you cannot do what you did.
人们都说我有很充沛的精力 拥有一切
People say what an energy and everything I have,
但那一点也不像我
but it’s nothing like what I used to have.
现在我厌倦了
Now I get tired.
我准备好启程了
I’m ready for the voyage.
-嗨 甜心 -嗨 亲爱的
– Hi, sweetie. – Hi, darling.
你还好吗
How are you?
我也不知道 活着呢 我还活着
I don’t know. Vertical. I’m vertical.
-你去哪儿 -上班
– Where you going? – Back to work.
上班吗
Back to work?
让他们对你好点 好吗
Make sure they take it easy with you, okay?
-知道 他们人都很好的 -好吧
– Yeah, they’re good people. – Okay.

Hi.
好吧 我们准备好了 出发吧
Okay, we’re off and running.
-在这停吧 -在这停吗
– Right here. – Right here?
是的 电梯在那边
Yeah, that’s the elevator.
警♥察♥感觉不友好
Not a friendly policeman.
你好
Hello?
我有个很有趣的客户
I had a very interesting clientele.
他们不想被带到样品室跑来跑去
They didn’t want to be dragged from showroom to showroom
看那些被众人看烂的展品
and have things that everybody else had,
我也因此开始了旅行
so that started me traveling,
我一年去两次欧洲
and I went twice a year to Europe
每次都会带至少40英尺的行李箱
and each time took at least a 40-foot container
另外 还会去所有的拍卖♥♥会和展销会
besides going to all the auctions and estate sales
等其他类似活动
and everything else.
这个扔了 那个也扔了
That has to go. That one goes.
-然后 呃 这个带走 -那个也带走
– And, uh, this piece goes. – That one’s going.
呃 那边还有两件
Then, uh… And two more pieces over there.
噢 这么多吗
Oh, a lot of pieces.
这个要扔了
I believe this one goes.
那个长椅也是 对 对
That big long bench goes, yes, yeah.
与这些事物告别可真不容易
It wasn’t easy to part with these things
因为与它们享有太多相关的回忆
because they have so many memories connected with them.
看着他们离开我很遗憾 但是 这就是生活
I’m sorry to see them gone, but c’est la vie.
它们放在这里 于我没有意义
They don’t do me any good here.
也不能给任何人意义 它们还那么漂亮
They don’t do anybody any good, and they’re so beautiful,
也许他们会点亮另一个人的生活
they might as well brighten somebody’s life,
而且说实话 顺便回笼些资金嘛
and frankly, I can use a few more shekels.
– 一共是750 – 你在想什么呢
– This is 750. – What were you thinking?
– 你说什么 – 你刚才想什么呢
– What? – What were you thinking?
我也不知道 让我想想 我得想想
I don’t know. I have to check. I really do.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪 这是那些画的一部分
Oh, my God, it’s one of those panels.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
等下 有件东西一定要给你看
Wait, there was something I had to show you.
嗯 这真的很不一样
Hmm. That’s really different.
我觉得这个可以挂在大厅里
I thought it could be a wall hanging,
或者可以 铺在床上
or it could even… maybe a bed thing
– 因为它可以塞在 – 挂在底部吗
– because that could tuck under. – Hang over the bottom?
嗯哼 对 绝对可以
Mm-hmm. Yeah, definitely.
我还不懂事的时候
When I didn’t know any better

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!