希尔薇也和别人一样
Sylvie’s like all the others…
经过几个小时的努力
after a few hours of effort-
我才不管她
I don’t care about her.
你知道你的问题出在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
对你来说 做♥爱♥是项任务
For you, it’s a task.
什么
A what?
是一项任务
A task.
我什么是任务
Do what?
做♥爱♥呀
Do it.
你虽然在做 却没有全心投入
You do it but you’re not there.
你在胡说什么啊
What’re you saying?
真的
It’s true.
坦白讲 我对你俩的私生活没兴趣
Frankly, I’m not interested in the depths of your private life.
原谅我们 爸爸
Forgive us, Father
是他先开的头
He’s the one who started.
好 好 在聚会上你们可以关在厕所间里好好讨论
OK. At the party lock yourselves in the john and talk about it.
难以置信
I can’t believe it
我就是理解不了有什么是我没做到的
I simply don’t understand what you do that I couldn’t do.
还有没有特别的技巧
Anything special?
你那玩意儿太老了 别想了
Too old, drop it
我才比你大两岁而已
I’m two years older than you.
你倒是想
You wish
他对我敏感了 对吧
Touchy about dates, isn’t he?
你的问题是 你总是关注对方的快♥感♥
Your problem is you focus on your partner’s pleasure.
你自己得放得开
You have to let yourself go.
你不能做利他主义者
An altruist
你得放松下来 只考虑自己的感受就好
You have to let loose and think only of yourself.
但那样太自私了
That’s selfish.
不不 那样好多了
No, it’s much better.
否则你就跟死了一样
Otherwise you freeze.
就是这样
Right on
你一考虑对方的感受 就放不开了
You think about the other’s desire and you freeze.
你放不开 是因为你没关注自己的感受
You freeze because you aren’t concentrating on yourself.
给你上节课 有时候女人的快♥感♥
You know? Sometimes a woman’s pleasure
就是对面男人的快♥感♥
is the pleasure that the man feels.
如果我没感觉到你爽了
And if I feel that the guy isn’t coming,
我也快活不起来
isn’t also feeling pleasure…
就是这样 让她说完
Wait, let her talk.
如果我觉得对方没快♥感♥…
If I sense that the man isn’t also feeling pleasure…
如果他不能高♥潮♥ 你就不能高♥潮♥
You won’t come if he doesn’t come?
我就不能高♥潮♥
I can’t come.
这么晚才明白真丢人 活该你单身这么多年
It’s a shame you realize it so late, after so many years of celibacy.
我高♥潮♥不了就是因为这样…
I couldn’t come because…
但要记得我多卖♥♥力啊
Remember all my efforts
成小时地硬着 成小时地挺着
to hold back for hours and hours?
几个小时 像只动物 完全被汗水浸透了
Hours and hours, like an animal, drenched in sweat
如果我像兔子那样干 你就能高♥潮♥吗
If I fucked like a rabbit you’d have come
或是洗澡或者睡着的时候吗
while I was in the shower or sleeping?
我说错了吗
You saying that?
让我解释 不对
Let me explain… No
我需要的是…
What I needed…
这个很难说清楚 明白吗
You can’t explain it all, you understand?
对 这事就不能理性分♥析♥ 偏执狂才解释一切呢
Sure, it’s not rational. Paranoiacs need everything explained.
有些事就是难以解释
Some things can’t be explained.
这就好比你聊着聊着 突然 你做个爱
It’s like talk, talk, talk. Sometimes… you fuck.
之后 一起都好 我说不清楚原因
And after, everything’s all right, I don’t know why.
就是身体说出感受
The body talks.
但我做着的时候 我也说啊
Even when I fuck I talk.
回忆一下咱们做♥爱♥的时候我会说话
Remember what I’d say when we fucked
想想我说的 就是让你兴奋起来
Remember all the things that used to excite you.
我讲的那些故事
All the stories I told.
你明明很喜欢啊
You liked a lot of what I said.
我从未达到高♥潮♥过 但是你有一两次吧
I never reached ecstasy. But once or twice you did?
实话实说 告诉我 他不会听的
Be honest. Tell me, he won’t listen.
比那多
More than that.
真的
Really
比那多 你听见了吗
More than that You hear that?
我真是幸运的人 比那多
Lucky guy More than that
但你平时那么崇高 那么崇高
You’re so lofty, lofty, lofty…
但到了晚上 一旦做起爱来 你就那个样子
But at the end of the day, when it comes to sex, you’re down to earth.
然后你还说他是个禽兽
And then you say he’s an animal.
他的基础需求就是性 他没有语言 所以你辨认不出来
His basic need is sex. He’s got no language, so you can’t tell.
他也就只能说 “我想干 我想吃 我是马库斯”
He says, “Me want fuck. Me want eat. Me, Marcus.”
我不想只说那两句
And I try to diversify that.
因为我有语言 反倒是我不好了
I have hard time because I use language.
喂 语言学家 咱们走了
Hey Language Let’s go.
已经到了
Already?
你们走吧 我撸一管
Go ahead, I’ll jack off a bit.
你这个傻瓜
You’re silly
喂 在吗 艾莉丝
Hey there, Alexandra.
我是皮埃尔 我的车坏了
It’s Pierre. my car broke down
我们坐地铁去吧
so we’ll be taking the subway.
半小时后见
See you in half an hour.
刚才做了一个梦
I had a dream.
奇怪的梦
It was weird.
我的胳膊麻了
I can’t feel my arm.
我在一条隧♥道♥里
I was in a tunnel.
隧♥道♥
A tunnel.
全是红色的
All red.
然后
And then…
隧♥道♥断成了两截
the tunnel broke in two.
我想可能是因为
I think it’s…
大姨妈的缘故吧
because of my period.
那个晚了 你知道吗
I’m late, you know?
晚了很久吗
Very late?
也就几天
No, a few days.
我们再看看就知道了
So we’ll see.
睡了真久
We slept a long time.
得起床了 在商店关门之前买♥♥些酒
Gotta get up and buy some liquor before it closes.
我得对皮埃尔好点
I have to be nice to Pierre.
毕竟从他那里把你抢走了
After all, I stole his girl.
说什么呢
What?
而且我也必须…
And I also have to…
不是这样的
No.
你没有从任何人那儿偷走任何东西 亲爱的
You didn’t steal anything from anybody, my love.
我不是什么物品 好么
I’m not an object, you know?
你也没有偷
You didn’t steal a thing from anybody.
全部是我说了算 是我做了所有的决定
It was all me. I made all the decisions.
永远是女人说了算
It’s always the woman who decides.
就是这样
It is.
好吧 是你决定的
Yeah, well, you do decide.
不过
Besides…
这次算什么 让我和你的前任相处一晚
What this time? Making me spend an evening with your ex?
强行约前任 他还是个男的
You impose an evening with your ex, even if he’s a buddy.
他真的很喜欢你
He really likes you.
嗯 这是你要付出的代价
Well, you’re gonna have to pay
我才不管
No, I’m not paying.
你选择了我 就承受着吧
You decide, you pay.
啊 别 我还没醒
No, stop it I’m not awake
停下 你会付出代价的
Stop it You’re gonna pay for this
如果你弄疼我了 保证要你好看
If you hurt me, I swear you’ll pay.
现在 大象的复仇来啦
Now, the revenge of the elephants
吃光宝宝
The revenge that eats up infants

Stop
你知道我不喜欢那样
You know I don’t like that
我也要报复回来
I’ll get my revenge too.
用一个吻
With a kiss.
你膝盖顶到我了
You kneed me
不会吧
I did not
没弄疼你吧 别这么夸张
Did I hurt you? Don’t exaggerate

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!