秘书
在我姐姐婚礼当天 我出院了
I got out of the institution on the day of my sister’s wedding.
我已经开始习惯这个地方了
I had started to get used to the place.
八点吃早饭 两点上课
Breakfast at 8:00, classes at 2:00,
四点接受治疗 十点睡觉
therapy at 4:00 and asleep by 10:00.
你可以随时给我打电♥话♥ 李
You can call me any time, Lee.
我会尽力帮助你的
I will always try to be of help to you.
在精神病院里 生活很简单
Inside, life was simple.
谢谢你 托登医生
Thank you, Dr. Twardon.
因此我舍不得走
For that reason, I was reluctant to go.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
你好 皮特
Hi, Peter.
皮特 你肯定都快忘记这人了吧
Peter, yeah, who you almost successfully forgot.
-不 我没忘 -各位 快过来
– No, I did not. – Come on, everybody!
回到家开心吗
Are you happy to be home?
我的意思是 你在家开心吗
I mean, you happy to be home?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我理解你的意思
I know what you mean.
下面这首是献给情侣们的一点小心意
Here’s a little something for the lovebirds.
天呐
Oh boy!
你可真漂亮
You look so beautiful.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
我以为你已经戒酒了
I thought you stopped.
你知道我们有多想你吗 宝贝
Do you know how much we missed you, pumpkin?
我也很想你们
Well, I missed you, too.
我跟你说
You know what?
我觉得不太舒服
I don’t feel too good.
过去坐一会
Let’s go sit down.
欢迎回家
碘酒
-再见 -再见
– Bye! – Goodbye!
-玩得开心 -再见 保重
– Have fun! – Goodbye! Take care!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你把我当成小孩子
You want to treat me like I’m a child.
对我说话就像对孩子说话一样
You want to talk to me like a child.
-你以为我是个小孩子吗 -你…
– Huh? You think I’m a child? – You…
你认为我不知道自己在做什么吗
You think I don’t know what I’m doing?
你的表现就像个孩子
You act like a child!
是啊
Yeah, right.
你不像个男人 你被炒了
You don’t act like a man. You’ve been fired!
我很高兴自己被炒了
Well, I’m glad I’m fired!
我很高兴自己被炒了
I’m glad I’m fired!
天呐 我讨厌那份工作
Boy, I hated that job!
你讨厌那份工作不关我事 你喝醉了
I don’t care that you hated it! You’re drunk!
我没醉
I’m not drunk!
你为什么…你为什么…
Why do you… Why do you…
我没醉
I’m not drunk!
-为什么你老是这么说 -少罗嗦
– Why do you always say that? – Get off my back!
走着瞧 走着瞧
Watch this. You watch this.
克莱尔蒙特
社区大学
手指回归本位键时
Avoid the temptation of placing your fingers
不要想去用眼睛看
on the home keys by sight.
敲击键盘 这样你的手指也会随之弹起
Strike each key so that your fingers bounce with each stroke.
不要不动脑子地敲击键盘
Do not strike without thinking.
不要试图偷瞟你打出来的稿纸
Do not even attempt to steal a glance at your paper.
“我种的花已经救不活了
“My flowers had just about given up in despair,
除了几盆从花店买♥♥来的盆栽植物
so with the exception of a few potted plants from the florist,
多年来 这是我们第一个无花的春天”
we’re flowerless for the first spring in years.”
时间到
And time!
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的
I’m so proud of you, honey.
像这样走出家门接触世界
Getting out in the world like this.
在我发生意外的时候
When my accident happened,
我们都在厨房♥里 我背对着她
we were in the kitchen and my back was to her.
楼上 我爸爸正要出门
Upstairs, my dad was just leaving for work
去哈维斯百货公♥司♥上班
at Havis department store.
因为我妈妈转过身去
Because there was a limited amount of time
背对我的时间很短…
that my mom’s back was turned…
-李 -我手一滑 割得太深了
– Lee! – I slipped and cut too deep.
我不知道自己怎么会判断失误的
I’m not sure how I could have misjudged.
我从七年级起就一直这么做
I’ve been doing it since seventh grade.
只是为了以防万一
Just a precaution.
招聘
“成为一个领导者”
“Be a leader.”
成为一个领导者
我以前从未工作过
I have never had a job before,
但我向您保证
but I can assure you that
能获得这次面试机会我很兴奋
I am very excited about this opportunity.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还没有获得过推荐信
Well, I don’t have any references yet.
但我认为市税务局
But I think that the Municipal Tax Office
会是开始我职业生涯的
would be a wonderful place
绝佳地点
to begin my career.
“秘书”
“Secretary.”
律师事务所招聘秘书
E·爱德华·格雷律师
招聘秘书
你好 我…
Hello. I…
等等 我…
Wait! I…
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
在这里
In here.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你是律师吗
Are you the lawyer?
是的
Yes.
-抱歉 我晚点再来 -不
– I’m sorry. I’ll just come back later. – No.
不用 但说无妨
No, stay.
门口写了”招聘秘书”
It said “secretary.”
是的
That’s right.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
没有
No.
你有生孩子的打算吗
Do you plan on getting pregnant?

No.
-你住的是公♥寓♥吗 -我住在大房♥子里
– Are you living in an apartment? – A house.
-独居吗 -还有我的父母
– Alone? – With my parents.
兄弟姐妹呢
Siblings?
我姐姐会和她丈夫一起
Well, my sister is going to live in the backyard
住在后院泳池旁的屋子里
with her husband in the pool house.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
你得过奖吗
Have you ever won an award?
得过
Yes.
什么方面的奖
What did you win the award in?
打字
Typing.
这是你的成绩单吗
Are those your scores?
是的
Yes.
李 霍洛韦
Lee Holloway.
能帮我泡杯加糖咖啡吗
Could you get me a cup of coffee with sugar?
你真的想当一名秘书吗 李
Do you really want to be a secretary, Lee?
是的
Yes, I do.
你比我之前面试过的人表现要好
You scored higher than anyone I’ve ever interviewed.
对这份工作而言你的资历太高了
You’re really over-qualified for the job.
你会无聊死的
You’d be bored to death.
我就想要一份无聊的工作
I want to be bored.
我有兼♥职♥的律师助手
I have a part-time paralegal.
我所需要的只是一名
All I need is a typist
能准时上班接电♥话♥的打字员
who can get to work on time and answer the phone.
我能胜任
I can do that.
我们这只用打字机 不用电脑
We only use typewriters here, not computers.
没关系
That’s fine.
这是份非常枯燥的工作
It’s very dull work.
我喜欢枯燥的工作
I like dull work.
我心里藏着什么事
There’s something about you.
你…
You’re…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章时间简史
下一篇文章新岳父大人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!