Young fella, could you step out of the picture?
把东西一起拿走
Take your rake with you.
-我们准备好了 -谢谢你
-We’re ready. -Thank you.
请你拍一张好吗
Can you get that, please.
怎么样
How’s that?
赖利 你不会相信的
Larry. You won’t believe it.
这是什么鲨
What kind of a shark is that?
不知道 依我看是灰鲨
I don’t know. I think it’s a mako.
好深的喉咙
It’s got a deep throat, Frank.
但它究竟是哪一种鲨鱼
Yeah, but what kind? What kind of shark?
虎鲨
Tiger shark.
你说什么
A what?
总算松口气了
We can start breathing again.
-班可拍了不少新闻照 -这还用说
-Is Ben getting plenty of pictures? -You bet he is.
-你说什么口径不够大 -这张嘴可真大
-What is this bite radius crap? -That is a big mouth.
没人阻止你把头插♥进♥去
You stuff your friggin’ head in there man.
看看它会不会吃人
And find out if it’s a man-eater.
我是说有可能不是
All I’m saying is that it may not be the shark.
口径不对
It’s just a slight…
我为你介绍麦特 这位是赖利·彭恩市长
I want you to meet Matt. This is Larry Vaughn, our Mayor.
-麦特是海洋研究学院派来的 -很高兴认识你
-Matt’s from the Oceanographic Institute. -Nice to meet you.
真令人兴奋 市长
Terrific, huh, Mayor?
马丁 海中有很多种类的鲨鱼
There are all kinds of sharks in the waters.
榔头鲨 白头鲨 蓝鄂鲨 虎鲨…
Hammerheads, White tips, Blues, Makos…
那些人抓的鲨鱼 很可能是…
And the chances that these bozos got the exact shark…
海里这种鲨鱼可是很少见
There are no other sharks like this here.
马丁 百分之一
It’s 100 to 1.
我不否定是这条鲨鱼 也许是的
I’m not saying that this is not the shark. It probably is, Martin.
海中很少见食人鲨
It’s a man-eater. It’s extremely rare for these waters.
该鲨鱼的口径
The fact is, the bite radius on this animal is different…
与死者身上的伤口不符
…than the wounds on the victim.
我想要再确定 你也希望如此
I want to be sure. You want to be sure.
我们都这样希望 是吗 我要做一个简单的实验
We all want to be sure. Okay? What I want to do is very simple.
鲨鱼的消化过程相当缓慢 我们先把鱼肚剖开
The digestive system of this animal is very very slow. Let’s cut it open.
它在二十四小时之内吃的东西一定还留在胃内
Whatever it’s eaten in the last 24 hours…
然后我们就可以确定了
…is bound to still be in there. And then we’ll be sure.
要弄清楚只有这个法子
It may be the only way to confirm it.
先生 头脑弄清楚
Look, fellas let’s be reasonable.
此时此地
This is not the time or the place…
不适合你表演解剖技术
…to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish.
我也不会站在这里
I am not going to stand here and see that thing cut open…
眼睁睁的看着那个孩子的尸体满地都是
…and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock.
警长
Chief Brody?
我刚才知道
I just found out…
有个女孩子上星期死在海里
…that a girl got killed here last week.
而你早就知道
And you knew it.
你明明知道海里有鲨鱼
You knew there was a shark out there.
你明明知道有危险
You knew it was dangerous.
而你却不阻止大伙去游泳
But you let people go swimming anyway.
这些事情你早就知道了
You knew all those things…
而我儿子已经死了
…but still my boy is dead now.
你都无能为力
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
我儿子已经死了
My boy is dead.
我要你知道这件事
I wanted you to know that.
对不起 马丁 她错了
I’m sorry, Martin, she’s wrong.
她没错
No, she’s not.
好了 各位
All right. Fellas…
快把这只狗杂碎割下来免得弄得全海滩臭气冲天
…let’s cut this ugly son of a bitch down before it stinks up the island.
哈维 你和卡尔明天把它丢掉
Harve, you and Carl take it out tomorrow and dump it in the drink.
过来一下
Come here.
吻我一下
Give us a kiss.
为什么
Why?
因为我需要
Because I need it.
你走吧
Get out of here.
门开着 我可以进去吗
The door was open. Mind if I come in?
-我是麦特·胡柏 -你好 我是艾琳·布洛迪
-I’m Matt Hooper. -Oh, hi. Ellen Brody.
你先生在家 我很希望和他谈谈
Your husband’s home? I’d really like to talk to him.
是的 我也想
Yes, so would I.
请进 要不要喝杯咖啡
Can I get you some coffee?
-不 谢谢 -有酒呀 真好
-No, nothing, thank you. -Wine, how nice.
你今天还好吗
How was your day?
好极了
Swell.
我带了红白各一瓶 不知道你喜欢哪一种
I got red and white. I didn’t know what you’d be serving.
太好了
That’s nice.
这个有人吃吗
Is anyone eating this?
没有
No.
我先生说你专研究鲨鱼
My husband tells me you’re in sharks.
对不起 是的 不过我没听别人这样子说法
Excuse me. Yes, I’ve never heard it quite put that way.
的确是如此我爱鲨鱼
But yes, I am. I love sharks.
-你爱鲨鱼 -是的 我爱鲨鱼
-You love sharks? -Yeah, I love them.
我十二岁那年 父亲送我一艘船
When I was 12 years old. My father got me a boat.
我到鳕鱼角钓鱼
And I went fishing off of Cape Cod.
我用鲷鱼做饵一下子就钓了
I hooked a scup and as I was reeling it in…
一条四英尺半的小鲨鱼
…I hooked a four and a half foot baby thresher shark…
它正在咬我的船
…who proceeded to eat my boat.
它咬我的桨 钩子 还有我的坐垫
He ate my oar, hooks, and my seat cushions.
把我从船上挤下了海 我吓得半死
He turned an inboard into an outboard. Scared me to death…
拼命游上岸去
…and I swam back to shore.
到了海滩之后 转过头一看
When I was on the beach…
我的船已经被咬成两半
…I turned around and I saw my boat being taken apart.
自从那件事之后 我就开始研究鲨鱼
Ever since then. I have been studying sharks…
所以我明天要回研究所去
…and that’s why I’m gonna go to the Institute tomorrow…
告诉他们此地有鲨鱼问题
…and tell them that you still have a shark problem here.
-你为何要告诉他们 -抱歉
-Why do you have to tell them that? -I’m sorry. I thought that…
你不是说已经把鲨鱼抓起来了吗
You told me the shark was caught.
我在新闻广播上也听到 岛角电台说的
I heard it on the news. I heard it on the Cape station.
他们是抓了一条鲨鱼 但不是那条鲨鱼
They caught a shark. Not the shark.
不是咬死克莉丝那一条
Not the shark that killed Chrissy Watkins.
可能也不是咬死小男孩的那一条
And probably not the shark that killed the little boy.
我本来想解剖鲨鱼来证明…
Which I wanted to prove by cutting the shark open…
别倒那么多…算了 没关系
You may want to let that breathe… Nothing.
你知道
You know.
明天我一走全岛就剩下你一个明智的人了
You’ll be the only rational man left on this island after I leave tomorrow.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去欧罗拉
I am going on the Aurora.
欧罗拉是什么
The Aurora? What is that?
是一座海上避难所 患了鲨瘾的人去的地方
It’s a floating asylum for shark addicts.
纯粹做研究工作 在海上已经十八个月了
It’s pure research, 18 months at sea.
马丁讨厌船
Martin hates boats.
马丁讨厌海水
Martin hates water.
我们搭渡船到本土时他都坐在车内
Martin sits in his car when we go on the ferry to the mainland.
我想是和小时候有关
I guess it’s a childhood thing.
医学上有个名称不是吗
There’s a clinical name for it, isn’t there?
惧溺症
Drowning.
据说大多数的人是在水深三英尺处
Is it true that most people get attacked by sharks in…
离岸10英尺远遭鲨鱼攻击 是真的吗
…three feet of water about 10 feet from the beach?
是的
Yeah.
人把下海游泳作为消遣之前
And before people started to swim for recreation
就有很多鲨鱼攻击事件
…I mean before sharks knew what they were missing…
只不过是没有记录而已
…that a lot of these attacks weren’t reported?
没错
That’s right.
-那条独来独往的鲨鱼 -恶棍
-Now this shark that swims alone. -What’s it called? Rogue.
恶棍 是的
Rogue. Yeah.
它本来在一个食物充足
Now. This guy…
的海域游泳 直到食物溃乏的时候 对吗
…he keeps swimmin’ around in a place where the feeding is good…
这叫做领域性
…until the food supply is gone. Right? -That’s called territoriality.
我很同意这种理论
It’s just a theory that I happen to agree with.
那我们再喝一杯之后就去把鲨鱼肚子剖开
Then why don’t we have one more drink and go down and cut that shark open?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我什么都能做 我是警长呀
I can do anything. I’m the Chief of Police.
我们先由食道开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!