别担心 继续划
Don’t worry about it. Just keep rowin’.
保佑咱们别空手而归 这是我太太假日要吃的牛肉
We better catch something. This is my wife’s holiday roast.
别愁了 三千美金可以买♥♥不少牛肉
Don’t worry about it. $3,000 buys an awful lot of roast.
快来吃吧
Come and get it.
会被潮水带到外海
The tide’s takin’ it right out.
我们先回家吧
Can’t we go home?
它咬走了
He’s takin’ it.
咬走了
Go. Go. Go.
查理 听我的话 别往后看
Charlie. Take my word for it. Don’t look back. Swim. Charlie. Swim.
快游呀 查理 快呀
Swim, Charlie!
游呀 查理 加油
Come on! To me, boy! Come on, Charlie! Swim!
加油 查理 游过来
Come on, Charlie, keep coming. Keep swimming.
查理 快游呀
Come on, a little more. Atta boy.
我爬不上来
I can’t get up.
手给我
Give me your hand. Charlie.
帮我
Help me!
脚上来快点
Get your feet out of the water!
可以回家了吧
Can we go home now?
艾米提海港港务局长
然后丹贺德和查理坐在那儿喘气
So then Denherder and Charlie sat there tryin’ to catch their breath…
盘算怎么和查理的太太
…and figure out how to tell Charlie’s wife
交代冰箱里牛肉的去向
what happened to her freezer full of meat.
这不好笑 一点都不好笑
That’s not funny. That’s not funny at all.
金特纳太太一定在《野外》杂♥志♥上登广♥告♥了
Mrs. Kintner must’ve put her ad in Field and Stream.
我看来倒像是《国家讯报》
Looks more like The National Enquirer.
行了 停下 停下来 全都停下
All right. Hold it. Hold it. Hold everything.
我说了停下
I said, hold it!
-你好 -你好 小伙子 你好吗
-Hello. -Hello. Back. Young feller. How are you?
你该不会和那些疯子一起出海吧
Say. I hope you’re not goin’ out with those nuts, are you?
韦塔的船先移开
The Weetock boat’s gotta move out first.
你先让开 否则他出不来
You have to move out, or he can’t get out at all.
先别张帆 先收起来
Don’t raise sail. you’re going to luff it.
-船上有桨吗 -有
-You got a paddle on the boat? -I got a paddle.
划出去 警官 等一下
Scull it out of here. Officer, wait a second.
你们有多少人坐那条船
How many guys are you gonna put in that boat?
-只要安全就行了对吗 -那样根本不安全
-Whatever’s safe. Right? -Yeah. Well that ain’t safe.
小心点 那是炸♥药♥
Watch it. That’s dynamite.
等一下你想带着去哪
Where are you goin’ with that?
我要上船呀
I’m goin’ on the boat.
拜托帮我叫那些人下船好吗
Help me get those guys out of the boat.
当然
Sure. Come on.
各位先生
Gentlemen.
警官要我转告你们 船超载了
The officer asked me to tell you that you’re overloading that boat.
走开
Go on. Get out of here.
你别管闲事行吗 你在乎个什么劲
You ain’t going. What do you care?
你可以告诉我岛上 有没有好的餐厅或旅馆
Can you tell me if there’s a good restaurant or hotel here?
一直往前走就有
Yeah, you walk straight ahead.
他们统统会死
They’re all gonna die.
波莉你听我说 外面有些路障告示牌
Listen to me. We’ve got some road block signs outside.
你去找人帮忙
You’ve got to get somebody to help us.
把告示牌搬到公路上面去
Yeah, get those road block signs out on the highway.
因为来玩得游客太多了 应付不了
Because we’ve got more people down here than we can handle.
你在那里干嘛他们都是你的人 去跟他们谈
What are you doing? These are your people. Go talk to them.
他们不是 全是来自各州的游客
They aren’t mine. They’re from all over.
你有没看到停车场里的车牌
You see the plates in the parking lot?
康乃狄克 罗德岛 纽泽西 外面就我一人张罗
Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey… I’m all by myself out there.
不是有人来支援吗
What happened to the extra help?
在国♥庆♥日前就只有你跟我两人
That’s not until the Fourth of July.
你知道那艘船上的八个人吗
You know those guys in that fan-tail launch out there?
他们一个也别想活着上岸
None of them will get out of the harbor alive.
我就是和你谈这个问题 你认识他们 快去谈
That’s what I’m saying. You know their names. Talk to those clowns.
今天每个人好像都很开心
Everyone seems to be having a good time.
波莉 我再回电♥话♥给你
Tell me about it. I’ll get back to you.
那里能找到布洛迪警长
Could you tell me how I could find Chief Brody?
-你是谁 -麦特·胡柏
-Who are you? -Matt Hooper.
海洋研究学院派来的
I’m from the Oceanographic Institute.
老天爷 我们就是找你
For Christ sakes. You’re the guy we called. I’m Brody.
-我就是布洛迪 -幸会
-I’m glad to meet you. -Me, too.
我知道你目前很忙
I know you got a lot on your hands right now.
有何事需要效劳的
What can we do for you?
我想最好先
The best thing for me to do is…
看看被害人的肢体 那位海滩上的女孩
…to see the remains of the first victim, the girl on the beach.
-行 跟我来就行 好吗 -好的
-Okay. Fine. Just bear with me. Will ya? -Sure.
等我们把那些小混帐赶到海岩堆上时
Wait’ll we get them silly bastards down in that rock pile.
他们会找到点乐子
There’ll be some fun.
他们会后悔自己的老爹娶了自己的老妈
They’ll wish their fathers had never met their mothers…
到时再看看他们伤着心 从石头中挖尸体吧
…when they start diggin’ the bottoms out and slammin’ into them rocks.
快点回去 该死的傻瓜
Get away from there. You goddamn fool!
你们是怎么回事 你们这帮疯子 想给给我们找麻烦
What’s the matter with you? You want to swamp us. You crazy son of a bitch?
那些人在干什么
What are these guys doin’ out here?
告诉我们 他们在干嘛
What are they doin’ back there?
-他们在放饵 -这算哪门子事
-They’re chummin’ right now. -What is that?
他们在吸引鲨鱼
They’re tracking the shark now.
三千元除以四是多少
$3,000 divided four ways is what?
让胡柏先生看看那名受害者
Let’s show Mr. Hooper our accident.
受害者名叫克莉丝·华肯斯
Victim identified as Christine Watkins.
-白种人女性 -这是我们调查的结果
-Female Caucasian. -And here’s the way we have it.
可能是撞船事件
Probable boating accident.
死者的高度和体重
The height and weight of the victim
只能由其部份残肢中预估
can only be estimated from the partial remains.
躯干由胸腔部份分割成段
The torso has been severed in mid-thorax.
内脏器官都没有留下 可以给我杯水吗
There are no major organs remaining. May I have a glass of water?
右臂被咬断
The right arm has been severed above the elbow with massive tissue loss…
上肘处大肌块不见
…in the upper musculature.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
部份无肌骨骼残存 这不是船只意外造成的
Partially denuded bone remaining. This was no boat accident.
你有没有通知海岸巡逻队
Did you notify the Coast Guard about this?
没有 这种事管辖权属于本县
No. It was only local jurisdiction.
左臂 头 肩膀
The left arm, head, the shoulders,
胸骨和肋骨都已断裂
sternum and portions of the rib cage are intact.
不要抽烟 谢谢你
Do not smoke in here, thank you very much.
情形就是如此
This is what happens.
情况显示
Indicates the non-frenzy feeding of a large squalus. Possibly longimanus…
大型巨齿动物
…or isurus glaucus.
大块肌肉不见 影响了
The amount of tissue loss
细部分♥析♥工作
prevents any detailed analysis…
不过攻击的巨齿动物
…however. The attacking squalus must be larger…
显然比海中任何动物体型都大
…than any normal squalus found in these waters.
你有没下水去查看过海域
Didn’t you get a boat and check these waters?
这根本不是船只意外
This is not a boat accident.
既不是螺旋桨 也不是暗礁
And it wasn’t any propeller. It wasn’t any coral reef.
更不是杀人狂
And it wasn’t Jack the Ripper.
是鲨鱼
It was a shark.
新闻送到美♥联♥社♥和合众社 先在本州刊出
I wanna go AP and UPI. I wanna get on the state wire services.
然后交由波士顿方面做全国版刊登
See if Boston’ll pick it up and go national.
通知纽约的戴夫·艾斯拉转告他欠我一次人情
Call Dave Axelrod in New York and tell him he owes me a favor.
我要拍一张全体合照鱼也包括在里面好吗
This is the shot I want with everybody and the fish in it.
请各位集♥合♥一下
Guys, could we please get organized?
我要拍一张新闻照
I want to get a picture for the paper.
-请各位…-是班·加德纳抓的
-Now, can we just have the… -Ben Gardner get this?
不是 我们抓的
No, We caught it.
恭喜
Congratulations!
很棒吧
It’s a beauty. Eh?
我要拍一张新闻照 请各位别挡路
I need a picture for the paper. Clear out of the way. Please.
我只拍抓到鲨鱼的人 请别挡着好吗
Just the guys that caught the fish. Open it up a little bit.
我要拍渔人和鲨鱼的合照
I want to get a picture of the guy with the fish.
我要拍张新闻照 请你把告示牌举起来
I need a picture for the paper. Could we get the sign please?
蹲下 像高中一样
Kneel down, just like in high school.
一脚蹲着 一脚往前
One row kneeling, one row standing.
走开
Come on, just get out of the way.
年轻人 请你出去好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!