…until he bites you.
黑眼翻成白色
Those little black eyes roll over white and then…
然后就是高八度的叫声
…then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’.
海水染成红色
The ocean turns red…
混杂着拍水声 呼救声
…in spite of the poundin’ and the hollerin’. They all come in.
人就这样被咬成碎片
They rip you to pieces.
天亮之前
You know. By the end of that first dawn
少了一百人
…we lost 100 men.
我也不知道有多少条鲨鱼 也许一千条
I don’t know how many sharks. Maybe 1,000.
平均一小时吃掉六个
I don’t know how many men. They averaged six an hour.
星期四早上
On Thursday mornin’.
我发现一位朋友 赫比·罗宾森 克利夫兰人
I bumped into a friend of mine… Herbie Robinson from Cleveland.
棒球手
Baseball player, bosun’s mate.
我以为他睡着了
I thought he was asleep.
游过去叫醒他
Reached over to wake him up.
他只是上半段漂在水上
He bobbed up and down in the water just like a kind of top.
下半部全没了
Upended.
从腰以下狠狠地被咬断
He’d been bitten in half. Below the waist.
第五天中午 一架洛克希德·文图拉轰炸机发现了我们
Noon the fifth day. A Lockheed Ventura saw us.
他低空飞行所以看到了我们 是个年轻的飞行员
He swung in low and he saw us. He was a young pilot.
比胡柏先生还年轻 他看到了我们
Younger than Mr. Hooper. He saw us…
他就往低处飞 三小时之后
…and he came in low. And three hours later…
一架大型PBY水上飞机过来接我们
…a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up.
那是我一生中最害怕的时刻
That was the time I was most frightened.
等着轮到我自己
Waitin’ for my turn.
之后我再也没有穿过一件救生衣
I’ll never put on a life jacket again.
当初落海的是一千一百人
So 1,100 men went into the water…
救回来的只有316人
…316 men come out.
其他人全被鲨鱼吃掉了 1945年6月29日
The sharks took the rest June the 29th, 1945.
反正
Anyway.
谁叫我们送原♥子♥弹♥
We delivered the bomb.
什么声音
What’s that?
鲸鱼声
It’s a whale.
再见吧
Farewell and adieu to you.
美丽的西班牙女郎
Fair Spanish ladies
再见吧
Farewell and adieu.
美丽的西班牙女郎
You ladies of Spain
请引我走上回家的路
Show me the way to go home
我已疲倦渴望着休息
I’m tired and I want to go to bed
一小时前 喝的酒
I had a little drink about an hour ago
如今已在我脑海中发酵
And it’s gone right to my head
不论我流浪到
Wherever I may roam
海角天涯
By land or sea or foam
请引我走上回家的路
Show me the way to go home
我已疲倦渴望着休息
I’m tired and I want to go to bed
一小时前饮的酒 如今已在我脑海中发酵
I had a little drink about a hour ago. And it’s gone right to my head
不管我流浪到
Wherever I may roam
海角天涯
On land or sea or foam
你将永远听我唱同一首歌♥
You can always hear me singing this…
发动引擎
Start the engines.
开动发动
Fire her up!
枪弄好 把火熄掉好吗
Put out the fire, will ya?
-水抽掉 -抽好了
-Pump her out. -Done.
-统统上甲板 -它连灯也吃
-Everybody on deck. -He ate the light.
-这可真好 -对不起
-Terrific. -Excuse me.
昆特 你在干嘛 别浪费时间
Quint, what are you doing? Don’t waste your time.
这有什么不对 老天
What’s wrong with this?
胡柏 去掌舵
Hooper, take the wheel.
布洛迪你跟着 看好它
Brody, follow that. Watch for him.
你还好吧
You okay?
马丁 你没事吧
Martin, are you okay?
警长 左舷 左手向下拉
Mr. Hooper, more left rudder. Pull your left hand down.
拉不动只能动三寸
I can’t. It’ll only go about three inches.
给水器中都漂满了油
All of our injectors got scored from the salt water in the fuel.
整条船都快裂了 听听就知道
Yeah, the housing’s bent. You can hear it.
再试试左舷好吗
Try the left rudder again.
再左些 再一次
More left. Good. Once again now.
昆特 昆特 昆特 它来了
Quint, there it is.
你说什么 警长
What do you say, Chief?
浮桶浮上来了 在船尾
The barrel is up. It’s right in the stern.
看来它就在下面 拿长勾过来
I think he’s right under the keg. Grab the boat hook.
昆特 如果无法再接近
Quint, if we can get close enough…
我有样东西可以杀死它
…I’ve got things on board that’ll kill it.
我只是要逗它出来
Just want to goose him up. Come on.
它一跑你就丢绳子 否则手就别要了
When he runs, you drop that rope or you’ll lose your hands.
我见过手指连根都断掉
I’ve seen fingers torn out at the knuckles.
全海面都是指骨 老弟 先给我一下
Whole sea’s bones full of ’em. Give it to me a minute.
绳子拉住 别让它耍了
Haul in that line or it’ll foul us.
发动引擎
Start the engine.
-你要去哪 -去打个电♥话♥
-Where are you goin’? -I’m gonna make a phone call.
喂 喂 欧卡♥号♥♥求救 海岸警卫队
Hello. Hello. Mayday. Orca. Coast Guard?
海岸巡逻队 这是欧卡♥号♥♥ 你们听见了吗
Coast Guard. This is the Orca. Do you read me?
海岸巡逻队 这是欧卡♥号♥♥ 你们
Coast Guard. This is the Orca. Do you…
抱歉了 警长
Excuse me, Chief.
好极了 这下好极了
That’s great. That’s just great.
这下子咱们怎么办
Now, where the hell are we, eh?
你有神经病 昆特 你知道吗
You’re certifiable. Quint, you know that?
-你有神经病 -是是是
-You’re certifiable. -Yeah yeah yeah…
-你有神经病 但我就是要告诉你 -孩子们
-You’re certifiable. But I’ll tell you this! -Boys.
孩子们 我看它要回来吃午餐了
Oh boys, I think he’s come back for his noon feeding.
再帮我钩个浮桶
Hook me up another barrel.
我们去追它
Bring her around after him.
全速前进与它并行
Full throttle. Get me right up alongside of him.
我开不了这么快 船会吃不消
I can’t rev it up that high. It’s not gonna take it.
左舷五度
Five degrees port.
好方向不变
All right, hold your course.
再左五度
Five degrees port now.
方向不变
Hold your course.
-好快的鱼 -看我的手势
-Fast fish. -Watch my hand.
看着我的手 跟我来
Be sure you watch my hand. Follow me. Follow me.
看着它 右舷 右舷
Lad, you watch him now. Starboard. Starboard.
压下去胡柏
Run him down, Hooper.
左满舵
Hard aport.
看着它 右舷 右舷
Watch him. Starboard. Starboard.
真不敢相信 两个浮桶 它还沉得下去
I can’t believe it. Two barrels and he’s going down again.
真不可思议
It’s incredible.
-又浮上来了 -现在怎么办
-They’re up again! -Now what?
我们为何不把鲨鱼引到岸上
Why don’t we lead the shark into shore
总比让它引到外海好
instead of him leading us out to sea?
拿两根杆子来
Grab a couple of poles.
抓稳要转了
Hang on now. We’re going around.
换成右舷 慢慢来
Into starboard. Easy.
再回原方向 你看着木桶
I’m gonna back her off now. Keep a watch on it, boys. Watch him.
好了 各位 钩回来
All right, gentlemen, snag them.
现在绑在船首钩上
Now then tie them to the stern cleats.
布洛迪 绳头绑在钩上
Brody, bring your end around the cleat.
对 打个死结
That’s right. It’ll lock itself off.
布洛迪 别拉到他
Give him room, Brody.
别太靠近绳子
Stay clear of the line.
小心 别靠近
Watch it. Stand clear.
别靠近挂钩
Stand away from those stern cleats.
镇上有个计程车司机
Back home we got a taxidermy man.
等我把鲨鱼捉回去 他一定心脏病发
He gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brought him.
快退回来钩子松了
Throttle back. You’re losing the cleats.
瞧瞧 老天 两个都松了
My God. This one, too. They’re both going.
它一直跟着绳子往上吃
He’s eating his way through that line.
对 它冲着我们来
He’s working his way right up to us.
昆特 快
Quint!
昆特
Come on, Quint. Hurry!
别挡路
Out of my way.
小心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!