口气很大 你的口气蛮大的
Porkers? Talkin’ about porkers?
你打个缩短节给我看看
Just tie me a sheepshank.
我已经很久没玩这套了
I haven’t had to pass basic seamanship in a long time.
你没说想要多短
You didn’t say how short you wanted it.
还算可以吧
How’s that?
手伸出来
Gimme your hands.
肉白无力
Dogfish?
值五千的鱼网 抓了值二千的鱼
You got a $5,000 net and you got $2,000 worth of fish in it.
等你拉完了网 你这双小白手
Along comes Mr. Whitey. By the time he’s finished with that net…
将像剪刀剪破的白纸一样
…it looks like a kiddy’s scissors class has cut it up for a paper doll.
你这双小白手只配去数钞票
You got city hands, Mr. Hooper. You been countin’ money all your life.
我可不想听黑手阶级的狂言狂语
I don’t need this. I don’t need this working class hero crap.
你该不会在船上这样对他吧
You’re not gonna do this aboard the ship are you, Mr. Quint?
看来我还是自个去吧
Maybe I should go alone.
这件事由我来负责支派
It’s my party. It’s my charter.
你负责是没错 但是船是我的
Yeah, it’s your charter, it’s your party. It’s my vessel.
你上了我的船
You’re on board my vessel…
我就是大副 二副 驾驶 再兼船长
I’m mate, master, pilot and I’m captain.
你要他上来船上当压舱货
I’ll take him for ballast, Chief.
我答应你
You got him.
标本瓶 海水染色剂 照明弹 救生衣
Sample bottles, dye marker, flares, safety float,
温度计 鱼枪 半自动枪…
temperature gauge, spear guns, SMG…
你这算什么 半调子的太空人吗
What are you? Some kind of half-assed astronaut?
把这个拿到下面去绑牢
Take that stuff down below and you lash it secure.
老天爷
Jesus H. Christ!
我小的时候
When I was a boy,
每个小孩都想当鱼枪手
every squirt wanted to be a harpooner or a swordfisherman.
你拿这些啥玩意 手提式莲蓬头还是猴子笼
What have you got here? A portable shower or a monkey cage?
-是防鲨笼 -防鲨笼
-An anti-shark cage. -Anti-shark cage?
你要进笼子里
You go inside the cage?
笼子放进海里 你也要下海
Cage goes in the water? You go in the water?
鲨鱼可是也在海里 是咱们的鲨鱼
Shark’s in the water. Our shark.
再会吧 美丽的西班牙姑娘
Farewell and adieu to you. Fair Spanish ladies
再会吧 美丽的西班牙姑娘
Farewell and adieu. You ladies of Spain
我已奉命 搭船回波士顿
For we’ve received orders for to sail back to Boston
这一别 不知何年何月再见
And so never more shall we see you again
-晕船药带了吗 -带了
-Did you take your Dramamine? -Yes.
我在你黑袜子里多放了一副眼镜
I put an extra pair of glasses in your black socks…
还有一瓶鼻药水
…and there’s the stuff for your nose.
氧化锌在急救包里
The zinc oxide and Blistex is in the kit.
现在的女孩真♥他♥妈♥的笨 什么事都做不好
Goddamn women today. They can’t handle nothin’.
现在的小姐就跟他们的祖母一样笨
Young girls just ain’t quite smart like their grandmothers were.
一定是昆特
That’s got to be Quint.
-这人真不简单 -我有点怕他
-Colorful, isn’t he? -He scares me.
壁炉暂时别用
Don’t use the fireplace in the den.
要我怎么跟孩子说
What am I gonna tell the kids?
就说我去钓鱼好了
Tell them I’m going fishing.
别婆婆妈妈的 警长 穷蘑菇什么
Break it up. Will ya. Chief? Daylight’s wastin’.
船首 船尾 注意
Front: Bow. Back: Stern.
最好别搞错
Better get it right. Squirt…
否则老子从窗口丢你下海
…or I throw your ass out the little round window on the side.
得了吧 警长 又不是童子军去野餐
This isn’t no Boy Scout picnic.
你可没忘记带救生圈
See you got your rubbers.
里面躺着玛莉·李的尸体
Here lies the body of Mary Lee.
死年103岁
Died at the age of 103
连守了15年的贞操
For 15 years she kept her virginity.
在这一带名声清白
Not a bad record for this vicinity”
好了 行政官 系好安全带
All right,commissioner. Fasten your safety belt.
胡柏 如果你看见鲨鱼 就把它吞下去
If you see a shark. Hooper. Swallow.
潜望镜上升 装备好
Up periscope. Rig for depth charge.
准备防火训练
Stand by fire drill.
如何 警长 警长夫人还好吗
How’s the Missus, Chief?
如果他们不喜欢你出海 等你回航他们会高兴极了的
If they don’t like you goin’ out. They’ll love you comin’ in.
欧卡♥号♥♥
好好保重吧 我们还有五英里才到
Keep that chum line goin’. We got five good miles on it.
-是谁在驾驶 -没有谁 是浪潮
-Who’s driving this boat? -Nobody. The tide.
有一次 我抓了一条16英尺长的大鱼
One time. I caught a 16-footer off Montauk.
绑了两个浮桶才制住它 然后拉上船来
Had to stick two barrels in him. Two to wear him down and bring him up.
现在年轻人出海 什么都有
Nowadays, these kids, they take out everything.
雷达 声纳
Radar, Sonar,
还有电动牙刷
Electric toothbrushes.
老天爷
Jesus H. Christ.
警长 最好再丢一个诱饵
Best drop another chum marker.
该死 马丁
Damn it, Martin!
这是压缩空气筒
This is compressed air.
-这算是什么绳结 -你拉错了绳结
-What the hell kind of a knot was that? -You pulled the wrong one.
如果稍有差错 可能会爆♥炸♥
You screw around with these tanks. And they’re gonna blow up.
你带来的这些行头 都是贵重的好东西
Yeah, that’s real fine expensive gear you’ve brought out here.
就是不知道混♥蛋♥鲨鱼 看了会怎样
I don’t know what that bastard shark’s gonna do with it.
也许会一口吃掉吧 有一次我看到鲨鱼吞下安乐椅
Might eat it, I suppose. Seen one eat a rockin’ chair one time.
下次你最好先问我该拉哪条绳子
Next time, you just ask me which line to pull, right?
棕色小鳗鱼钻出动
Little brown eel comes out of the cave…
游进洞口
…swims into the hole…
再出洞口 再进洞口
…comes out of the hole, back into the cave again.
并不太容易吧 警长
It’s not too good, is it?
天下无易事 再一次
Nothin’s easy, is it? One more time.
我会了
I got it.
-什么 -到我后面来
-What? -Get behind me.
胡柏 退后
Hooper, reverse her!
绳子跑了不少
Takin’ a hell of a lot of line.
警长 把勺子拿来 用水浇轮轴
Get the scoop out of the bucket, wet the reel.
胡柏 退后
Reverse her!
头低下来 警长 船开始摇了 到我后面
Duck your head down. We’re swingin’. Get behind me again.
水不要了 你想淹死我
No more water. I don’t want you to drown me.
胡柏 你这白♥痴♥ 右舷你没在看吗
Hooper, you idiot. Starboard! Ain’t you watchin’ it!
胡柏 空档
Hooper, neutral.
这会又跑哪里去了
Where’d he go now?
别想骗我
He ain’t foolin’ me.
这下又躲到哪去
What’s he yankin’ on now?
出来试试看
Go on, try it.
很难说 警长 它要么很聪明要么很笨
I don’t know, Chief. If he’s very smart or very dumb.
它沉到船下面了
Jesus… He’s gone under.
它沉到船下面了 我觉得它沉到船下面了
He’s gone under the boat. I think he’s gone under the boat.
不会这么简单
Yeah, it’s too easy.
它是条狡猾的大鱼 跑到船下面去了
He is a smart big fish. He’s gone under the boat.
船稳住 我要抓大鱼了
Keep her steady, Now. I got somethin’ very big.
我看不见得
I don’t think so.
警长 手套戴上
Chief, put your gloves on.
你俩都戴上手套
You put your gloves on, both of you.
它又准备出来了
Getting ready to run out again.
昆特 放了它
Quint, let it go.
你也许在实验室了不得 但在我船上你只是压舱货
You may be big in the lab. But out here you’re just cargo.
如果你不想游泳回家 就快给我下来
If you don’t want to backstroke home. You get down here.
好吧 听不听随便你
You don’t want to listen to me. Don’t listen to me.
那不是鲨鱼
It’s not a shark.
-铁丝露出来了 -帮我解开
-The wire’s showing! -Unbuckle me.
-到另一边去 -若不是鱿鱼就是剑鱼
-Get the other side. -It’s a tuna or swordfish.
浪费我们时间
Take this rod.
拉住杆子 胡柏帮警长一下
Give the Chief a hand, will you?
-好 -狗屎
-Right! -Oh, shit!
是马林鱼也可能是黄貂鱼
It’s a marlin or a stingray…
但绝对是条大的
…but it’s definitely a game fish.
大鱼
Gamin’ fish?
马林鱼黄貂鱼 自作聪明的东西
Marlin, stingray bit through this piano wire?
以后少在我面前卖♥♥弄 你给我上舰桥上去
Don’t you tell me my business again. You get back on the bridge.
昆特 这不能证明什么
Quint, that doesn’t prove a damn thing.
胡柏先生 不过有件事可以证明
It proves one thing, Mr. Hooper.
这证明你们这些有钱的大学生
It proves that you wealthy college boys don’t have the education enough…
却没有勇气承认自己的错误
…to admit when you’re wrong.
这有何意义 不是钩就是绳子
What’s the point? Hooks and lines?
没了再挂一个就是了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!