Home 喜剧电影 甜心先生(1996)

甜心先生(1996)

0
甜心先生(1996)

that I love him.
我爱他
I do! I love him.
真的 我爱他
I love him, and I don’t care what you think.
我爱他 我不在乎你怎么想
I love him for the man he wants to be…
我爱他期许中的自已…
and I love him for the man that he almost is.
我爱他现在的样子
I love him, Laurel.
我爱他 萝拉
I love him. I love him.
我爱他 我爱他ue4d1
Hi, Jerry.
杰瑞 你好
Act natural.
自然一点
Tell me he’s not there.
告诉我他不在门口
He’s not there.
他不在门口
Oh, God.
天啊
Easy, ladies, easy. Coffee, Jerry?
别激动 要咖啡吗?
No, thanks. We bottom feeders, we prefer cereal first.
不了 谢谢 我们吃麦片
Let’s have AppleJacks.
吃苹果口味的
AppleJacks? AppleJacks it is.
苹果口味? 正是你要的
Good morning, darling.
亲爱的 早安
Morning.
早安
What’s going on, Jerry?
杰瑞 怎么了?
A lot, actually. We’ve got a big fax today.
我们今天要接重要传真
We need this commission.
我们需要这笔佣金
Need this commission. Milk?
需要这笔佣金 牛奶?
Yeah.
是的
Cheers.
敬你
That was really great of you this morning.
你今天早上表现得很好
Look, let’s just root for a big offer…
努力才能…
so we can move out of this room…
从这屋里…
and into a real office.
搬到真正的办公室
Would you mind? Thanks a lot.
请帮个忙 多谢
Shit.
惨了
You know, it’s just…
你知道 只是…
1.7 for three years?
三年也才170万元?
Man, we owe more than that! It’s okay.
我们不只这身价! 没事
This is how the game is played. Now I’m gonna go back to them.
这只是开价 我再去谈
And say what? ” Please remove your dick from my ass”?
谈什么? 把你老二移开?
Marcee. I’m just a little pregnant right now.
玛西 抱歉 怀孕心情不好
That’s okay.
没关系
I feel like crying, Jerry. I feel like bustin’ the room up.
我很难过 我知道ue4d1我想砸烂这屋子
Rod, let’s not take this emotionally.
别激动
We’re gonna roll with this problem, okay?
我们来想办法
What are you so calm about?
你怎么这么冷静?
What do you mean, “roll with this problem”?
什么意思: 想办法
Don’t take it emotionally?
别激动?
You ask me, you haven’t gotten emotional enough over this man!
难道还没达到激动标准
I disagree. Somebody get Bob Sugar on the phone.
我不同意 巴布·休葛曾跟我们联络
You wanna leave me?
你们要退出?
A lot of agents say a lot of shit. So what do you stand for?
人人有一套说词 你怎么说?
You wanna leave me? What do you stand for?
你们想退出? 你怎么说服我们!
How about a little piece of integrity in this world…
诚实怎么样…
so full of greed and lack of honor that I don’t know what to tell my son…
贪婪 虚伪的世界真令人失望…
except, Here, have a look at a guy who isn’t yelling, ‘Show me the money!’
只有这个人不是想着怎么赚钱
You know he’s broke?
知道他破产了吗?
He is broke and working for you for free.
他破产了却免费为你们工作
Broke.
破产了ue4d1
I’m sorry. I’m just not as good at the insults as she is.
抱歉 我没她那么会侮辱人
No, that was pretty good.
不 达到目的了
No shit.
真的
Let me show you something.
我拿样东西给你们看
Here.
这个
Rod, read this.
罗德 你看看
I just think that…
我只是想…
Jerry, I think it’s important.
杰瑞 这个很重要
That came from your heart and you shouldn’t deny it.
我很感激 谢谢你
You should be proud of that, and I still think they should read it.
杰瑞 你该引以为荣
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做?
You tell me to eat lima beans, I’ll eat lima beans.
你要我怎么做我就怎么做
You tell me this is the best we can get, this is all we can get…
真的只能得到这价码
All we can get? Please, I’m talking with my agent.
就这个价码? 玛西 我在跟经纪人讲话
Listen, this is what you’re gonna do.
听我说 你该做的是ue4d1
You’re gonna reject that shitty contract…
推掉那个烂合约…
and play out your existing shitty contract and be a free agent next year.
履行完旧的烂合约 明年你就自♥由♥了
Come on. Hey.
别这样
Baby, this is us. You and me.
事关我俩 你和我
We determine our worth.
我们来决定价码
Baby, you are a strong, proud…
宝贝 你是强壮…
surviving, splendid black man.
有尊严 打不倒的人
You are the shit.
说得对ue4d1
If you get injured, you get zero.
若受伤就完了
Won’t happen. I’m strong in mind. That’s right.
不会 我意志坚强 没错
It’s a risk.
太冒险了
You bet on me like I bet on you.
我们下相同的赌注
You know?
懂吗?
My man! You know?
朋友 懂吗?
You know?
宝贝
You know? Baby?
宝贝 懂吗?
Ah, you so crazy. I love you, baby.
你真疯狂 我爱你
Let me kiss that head.
让我亲亲你
I’m gonna take that job in San Diego.
我去圣地牙哥工作
Don’t even talk about that yet. You can’t afford me.
先别提那些 你请不起我
I’ll find something. No, you can’t afford me, Jerry.
我想办法ue4d1 你付不起薪支
I’ll find something fast for Tidwell.
我会去想办法
I refuse to be a drain. We’ll stay afloat.
我不想榨干♥你♥ 不会被榨干
We will stay afloat.
我们会有办法
Don’t leave.
别走
Get on the camel! You’ve been on my ass all day.
罗德 坐到骆驼上 你整天都在支使我
I told you to put the camera low, shoot me up from the bottom.
我说不用坐骆驼 -站这里拍也一样
Make me look more powerful. Get him on the camel!
我知道ue4d1叫他坐骆驼上
I’m gonna get him on the camel. You don’t need a camel. You have me!
我会的 不需要骆驼 拍我就好了
It’s Kammell Chevrolet. You see that? That’s how I feel.
这车叫骆驼雪芙兰 就是这种感觉
Do you hear him? He’s feeling my pain.
他跟我一样痛苦
Get on the camel! Enough. I’m pulling him from this.
给我上去 好了 不拍了
Pulling him? I’m not saying that.
不拍了? 不ue4d1
Get rid of the camel, and we can get busy with this.
我只说不要骆驼
An athlete of your stature, this isn’t what I had in mind.
运动员不需要拍这种广♥告♥
You’re pulling him? You’re right. Let’s bounce.
不拍? 对 我们走
Pulling him? Then you shouldn’t have begged me to hire him!
当初为什么求我?
I know you needed that commission…
我知道你需要那笔佣金…
but we ain’t gonna bring Reebok to their knees with no regional Kammell ad.
但这种广♥告♥起不了作用
Excuse me, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的
Can I ask you a question that’s totally unrelated to your career?
可以问你一件私事吗?
What, we gonna be friends now?
我们是朋友了?
What do you know about dating a single mother?
你觉得单亲妈妈怎么样?
Plenty. I was raised by a single mother.
我就是单亲妈妈养大的
Tell me, because I think, after this…
告诉我ue4d1因为…
she’s gonna have to take that job in San Diego.
她非去圣地牙哥工作了
First of all, single mothers don’t date.
首先 单亲妈妈不约会
Watch it. Watch this thing.
小心
They don’t date. They’ve been to the circus.
不约会 她们都经历过
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思?
They’ve been to the puppet show, and they’ve seen the strings.
那一套她们心理有数了
Do you love her? How do I know?
你爱她吗? 我怎么知道?
What do you mean, how do you know? You know when you know.
什么? 你当然知道
I’m feeling a little… I don’t want her to go.
我觉得…我不想让她走
I’ve been hanging out at her place. Wait, wait, no.
我常常去她家 等等
Right there, that’s bullshit.
够了 别说这些屁话
You gotta be fair to her.
你要好好待她
A single mother, man, that’s a sacred thing.
单亲妈妈是很神圣的
You gotta have the talk.
要好好跟她谈
She loves you.
她爱你
If you don’t love her, you’ve got to tell her.
你若不爱她必须告诉她