Home 喜剧电影 甜心先生(1996)

甜心先生(1996)

0
甜心先生(1996)

So honesty is outlawed here? I can’t be honest?
不讲诚实了? 我不能诚实?
I would prefer loyalty.
现在该讲忠心
What was our deal when we first got together?
当初我们就说好实话实说
Brutal truth, remember?
现实很残忍♥
I think you added the “brutal.”
是你说的残忍♥
There is a sensitivity thing that some people have.
有些人特别敏感
I don’t have it. I don’t cry at movies.
我不敏感 看电影我不会哭
I don’t gush over babies.
我不喜欢小孩子
I don’t start celebrating Christmas five months early.
我不提前五个月过圣诞
And I don’t tell a man who just screwed up both our lives, “Poor baby.”
更不会对搞砸的人说: 小可怜
That’s me, for better or worse.
这就是我 不喜欢拉倒
But I do love you.
但我真的爱你
Avery? No.
艾芙瑞 别
It’s over. Didn’t hear it.
结束了 我没听清楚
There’s something missing here, don’t you think?
我们间缺少些东西
You have never been alone. Listen to me.
你没独处过 听我说
And you can’t be alone. It’s over.
你无法独处 结束了
No one has ever dumped me.
没人甩过我
I’m not trying to make history here.
我并不想这么做
I did the 23-hour nose route…
一般人爬凯比坦山要23小时…
to the top of El Capitan in 18 hours and 23 minutes.
我只花了18小时23分
I can make this work.
我也能让你回心转意
No.
不会
I didn’t ever want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I won’t let you hurt me.
我不会让你伤害我
I’m too strong for you, loser.
我比你坚强多了 你这个失败者
Fuck.

Roll with the punches. Tomorrow’s another day.
跌倒后 就爬起来 开始新的一天
Taxi!
计程车
You lovin’ me now, aren’t you?
你现在爱我了吧?
Very much. Taxi!
非常爱 计程车
Is it my imagination, or didn’t we arrive in a limo?
没搞错? 不是高级轿车?
The question I have is this…
问题是…
I hope this doesn’t come off too much like I’m a shrink.
我不是心理医生
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Man, I’m just a big disappointment. Look at this.
我觉得非常失望 你看
Can’t change it.
无法改变
Everybody cries on this show.
每个人都在节目上哭
Can’t change it.
无法改变
You mad you tested positive? Quit doing blow.
爱♥滋♥病? 别吸毒嘛
Upset about your baby girl?
生女儿的气?
Why’d you leave her mother? I knew her. She was all right.
谁要你离婚? 老婆很好啊
People, like the media, don’t understand…
媒体不了解…
what kind of problems and pressures 54 million come with.
我的压力 是5千4百万
This is some bullshit. What are you doing with me, Rod?
狗屁不通 你为什么跟着我?
I’m still poor in life.
因为我的生活很糟糕
What? Don’t you even see?
什么? 你看不出来吗?
I’m finished.
我完了ue4d1
I am fucked.
大势已去
Twenty-four hours ago, man, I was hot.
24小时前ue4d1我炙手可热
Now…
现在…ue4d1
I’m a cautionary tale.
我成了最佳的失败例子
See this jacket I’m wearing? You like it?
这件夹克 你喜欢吗?
‘Cause I don’t really need it because I’m cloaked in failure!
我不要了 因为我是失败者
I lost the number one draft pick the night before the draft!
我失去了选秀排名第一的客户
Why? Let’s recap.
为什么? 回想一下
Because a hockey player’s kid made me feel like a superficial jerk.
因为受伤球员的儿子让我内疚
I had two slices of bad pizza, went to bed and grew a conscience!
吃完披萨上♥床♥突然良心发现
Well, boo-fucking-hoo.
真令人同情
I got a shelf life of ten years, tops.
我的职业生涯顶多只有十年
My next contract’s gotta bring me the dollars…
下次签约赚的钱…
that’ll last me and mine a very long time.
要能用很久
Shit, I’m out of this sport in five years.
再五年就得离开球坛了
What’s my family gonna live on?
我的家人怎么办?
You get me? So I don’t wanna hear your shit.
全靠你了 我不想听你诉苦
I don’t wanna hear your “Oh, I lost Cush, Avery” and shit.
我不想听 我失去克许 艾芙瑞 狗屁
Can I have another drink, please?
再来一杯
Anybody else would’ve left you by now…
别的客户都离开你…
but I’m sticking with you.
我不会离开你
I said I would.
我保证
And if I got to ride your ass like Zorro, you gonna show me the money.
我要鞭策你让我赚大钱
You gonna show me the money.
你得让我赚大钱
Shit.

We together on this. You know what I’m sayin’?
我们一起努力
We gonna be one.
合而为一
The both of us. You know?
团结合作 懂吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
You have no messages.
没有电♥话♥留言
He’s coming over. Tonight?
他要过来 今晚?
He just lost his best client. I invited the guy over.
他失去大客户 我邀他过来
Dorothy, this is not a guy.
陶乐茜 这个人患了并发症
It’s a syndrome: Early-midlife-hangin’-on-to-the-bottom-rung…
前中年期挫败徵候群…
dear-God-don’t-let-me-be-alone…
天 别让我孤单…
I’ll-call-my-long-suffering-assistant-without-medical-for-company syndrome.
打通电♥话♥ 给苦闷无医疗保险的新助理
If,knowing all that,you still want him to come over,I’m not saying a thing.
你仍让他来 我也没办法
Honey, he’s engaged.
他订婚了
For the first time in my career, I’m part of something I believe in.
我第一次在工作上有参与感
Okay. But he better not be good-looking!
好吧 他最好别太帅!
I’m Jerry Maguire.
我是杰瑞·马奎尔
You are just the way I pictured you.
正如我想像中的
I’m her disapproving sister, Laurel.
我是反对你来的人
Honesty. Thank you.
你很诚实 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢茜
Your boss is here.
陶乐茜 你老板来了
Be careful. Hey, you.
小心 你好
God, thanks for inviting me over. Sure.
谢谢你邀请我来 不客气
Where’s…Where’s the little guy?
小家伙呢?
He’s sleeping. Yeah, sleeping.
睡觉了 睡了啊
I’m so glad you’re home.
很高兴你在家
That alone thing is not my specialty.
你知道我不擅长独处
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, yeah. Oh, my God.
是啊 我的天
Well, I broke up with Avery.
我跟艾芙瑞分手了
It’s just…
只是…
Gosh, you know, that’s too bad.
真遗憾
No, it’s better because…
不 这样更好…ue4d1
we’re still gonna be friends, and it’s better now than later.
因为大家还是朋友ue4d1
Sure. Sure.
对 当然
I’m dying here, aren’t I? Yeah, it’s a really bad cut.
我身心兼创 是啊 伤得很深
Well, just think if I’d got her the ring she really wanted.
还好没买♥♥她真正喜欢的戒指
Yeah. Why don’t you have a seat?
是啊 你何不坐一下?
I’ll…
我…
I’ll get some aloe vera for that cut.
我拿些消炎药来
Do you have something to drink? Sure.
有什么喝的吗? 有
I heard. No kidding.
我听到了 当然
I looked over and saw the shadow of two curious shoes in the kitchen doorway.
你在门后偷听
This guy would go home with a gardening tool right now if it showed interest.
现在给他母猪他也要
Don’t use those. Use the frosted glasses.
别用玻璃杯 用冰冻杯
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 别客气
I warmed up some of that chicken with salsa for you.
我帮你热鸡肉
That’s the girl I love.
我太爱你了
I’m not gonna say anything. I’m just gonna say this.
我不多说 只说这句ue4d1
You have always been very responsible with Ray.
你对雷一直克尽母职
It’s not right for him to wake up and hear a strange man’s voice in the house.
别让他醒来看到陌生男子
Some drunken stranger. As opposed to ten angry women?
喝醉的 比十个愤怒女人糟?
Lean forward. Okay, I’ve got it.
向前倾 我接住了
Still edible. Change your shirt.
还可以吃 去换衣服
Everything’s fine.
没问题
Aren’t you supposed to be in bed?
你不是应该在睡觉了?
Yeah. Yeah.
对 是啊