Home 喜剧电影 甜心先生(1996)

甜心先生(1996)

0
甜心先生(1996)

Get the gurney. Let’s get him off the field now.
拿担架来抬 快!
No, wait, wait, wait.
不ue4d1等一下
Just let me enjoy this for a minute.
让我享受这片刻
You’re looking for any type of movement out of Rod Tidwell.
期盼罗德·廷威苏醒的人ue4d1
Is that his head coming up I see? He’s gonna try to get up.
他的头抬起来了 他正试着站起来
And he is getting up!
他站起来了!
Oh, my God! Look at him. Mommy, he’s okay!
天啊! 他没事
Oh, my God!
我的天
Help me. Everybody’s standing in the stadium.
救我 看台上的观众都起立欢呼
He’s up on his feet, and the crowd loves it.
他站起来了!
Here’s a guy who most of the season has been very truculent with the media has been standoffish.
媒体不看好的冷门球员大翻身
Rod, we’re happy for you, buddy.
罗德 我们为你高兴
He’s gonna get a flag on this, but who cares?
他会因此罚球 但谁在乎
You know!
没错!
You know!
没错!
Congratulations, Jerry. Thank you. Hell of a game.
恭喜 谢谢 真精彩
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜 谢谢
Bye.
再见
I know. I know.
我知道ue4d1
It’s Tidwell!
廷威来了
Hey, Tidwell, can you believe you’re in the play-offs?
廷威 你相信自己成功了吗
Where’s Jerry?
杰瑞呢?
Over here, Rod!
这边
We did it.
我们成功了
You did it.
你成功了
Why don’t we have that kind of relationship?
我们怎么没这种关系?
Is that your porty or mine?
你的还是我的?
No, no, no. He’s right here. He’s right here. It’s Marcee.
不 他就在旁边 是玛西
She couldn’t get through on your phone.
你的电♥话♥打不通
We did it!
我们成功了
I love you! I love you so much!
我爱你 我好爱你!
I love you!
我爱你
I love you, Tyson.
泰森 我爱你
I love you, baby. How’s the baby? How’s Kaydee?
宝贝 我爱你 宝宝好吗? 凯蒂好吗?
Oh, I love you so much.
我好爱你们
No, I’m okay. You know there ain’t nothing gonna happen to me.
不 我没事 我好得很
I think the problem is…
我想问题是…
Alice, you were saying earlier, something about the biorhythms or…
艾丽丝 你曾说过生物节奏…
I was saying that the neural pathways are set…
我是说神经管路有特定模式…
and that’s why it’s hard for people to change.
所以个性 行为很难改变
That’s why behavior doesn’t change very often.
所以行为很难改变
Rochelle, what’s wrong? I’m sorry.
怎么了? 抱歉
These stupid holidays are making me feel more divorced.
圣诞让我感到更孤单
You know? Absolutely.
能体会吗? 当然
I mean, with the songs and the constant chocolate-eating…
圣诞乐声不断 巧克力吃不停…
You know what? I have a confession to make.
我想向大家告解
I’ve listened to you all tell a thousand sob stories…
我听你们说了无数伤心的故事…
and, well, I’ve been very judgmental.
我常常不以为然
Maybe you’re all correct. Men are the enemy.
也许你们说得没错 男人是敌人
Thank you. No, they’re not the enemy.
谢谢 不 男人不是敌人
But I still love the enemy.
但是ue4d1我还是爱敌人
Well, there you go contradicting yourself.
那你得说服你自己了
She doesn’t even make sense. Come on. It’s Christmas.
她互相矛盾了 拜托 现在是圣诞节
I mean, I’ve had it up to here!
我受够了
The men I know are the enemy.
我认识的男人都是敌人
I’m not gonna say the entire group of…
我不是说所有人…
I’m looking for my wife.
我在找我太太
Wait.
等一下
If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen.
既然在这里开始 就在这里谈
I’m not letting you get rid of me. How about that?
我不让你甩掉我 你说怎么样?
This used to be my specialty. I was good in the living room.
我最擅长说服别人ue4d1
They’d send me in there, I’d do it alone.
单枪匹马
And now, I just…
现在我却…
But tonight…
但今晚…ue4d1
our little project, our company…
我们的小公♥司♥…
had a very big night a very, very big night.
有很大收获 非常非常大的收获
But it wasn’t complete.
但是不完美ue4d1
It wasn’t nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete…
根本算不上接近完美…
because I couldn’t share it with you.
因为我不能与你分享
I couldn’t hear your voice…
我听不到你的声音…
or laugh about it with you.
或与你一起欢笑
I miss my…
我想念…ue4d1
I miss my wife.
我想念我太太
We live in a cynical world…
我们活在愤世嫉俗的世界…
a cynical world…
愤世嫉俗…
and we work in a business of tough competitors.
生意的竞争对手都很强悍
I love you.
我爱你
You…
你…ue4d1
complete me.
让我完美
I’m not just… Shut up.
我…ue4d1闭嘴
Just shut up.
别说了
You had me at “hello.”
你一进门就征服我了
You had me at “hello.”
你一进门就征服了我
This is the best talking group I’ve ever been in.
这是我参加过最棒的谈话会
Your father leaves home on Christmas Eve…
你父亲圣诞节离开家…
leaves your family all alone;
丢下你们一家人
had a mother who had to sweep out the steps at a prison…
你母亲在监狱做苦工…
just to earn enough money for tuition for you.
替你们赚学费
Your brother loses a leg in a tragic bass fishing accident.
你哥哥断了腿因为钓鱼意外
There’s been a horrific list of things that have happened to you in your life.
这一生你经历不少不幸的事
I’m not gonna cry, Roy.
我才不会哭
We have some good news for you. This has just been handed to me.
事实上有好消息要告诉你 刚刚才到的
A memo. It’s signed. It’s a contract guarantee.
备忘录注明是份合约ue4d1
“Arizona Cardinals, four years…
亚历桑那队保证签4年…
$11.2 million.”
1千120万元
You’re gonna get to play in Arizona, where it all started.
你将继续待在亚历桑那队
Finish up your career in Arizona. What do you think of that?
你认为如何?
Oh, my God.
我的天
I love everybody!
我爱大家
I love my wife!
我爱我太太
Baby, I love you. I love my kids…
宝贝 我爱你 我爱我的孩子…
Tyson, my baby, my new baby Kaydee.
泰森 小宝宝凯蒂
My older brother who’s got one leg, but he’s still doing it…
我哥哥虽断了腿仍在奋斗…
and my younger brother Tee Pee.
我弟弟堤比ue4d1
You’re militant, but I ain’t mad at you. I got nothing but love for you!
爱耍嘴皮但我不生你的气
I love my teammates.
我爱我的队员
I’m leaving somebody out here, Roy. We only have a halfhour show.
我忘了谁? 节目只有30分钟
I wanna send some beautiful love out to my offensive line.
我要感谢我们球队的进攻球员
These are fierce, beautiful…
他们真是勇不可挡…
Nice to see you. Congratulations. Thank you.
高兴见到你 恭喜 谢谢
Good for you. Thank you. How are you, Lee?
你好 你好
Hey, Jerry, how you doing? Remember Troy from the Super Bowl party?
杰瑞 你好 记得超级杯的特洛伊艾克曼吗?
I sure do. We met in ’93. Hi, Jerry. Good to see you.
1993年遇过 对
I enjoyed your memo. Thank you. Thank you.
备忘录写得很好 谢谢
You’re a little slow, but you come around!
虽然慢但还不赖
Okay, we’re almost out of time… Wait, wait, wait.
节目快结束了… 等一下
I’m forgetting somebody.
我忘了一个人
Jerry Maguire, my agent.
杰瑞·马奎尔ue4d1我的经纪人
You are my ambassador of kwan, man.
你带我进入美好”宽”境界
Rod, thank you so much. Congratulations.
罗德 谢谢你 恭喜
Congratulations. We’ll be right back.
恭喜 广♥告♥后立刻回来
How did you like the zoo, buddy? Swing.
你喜欢动物园吗? 荡
It was great!
好棒喔!
One, two, three, swing!
一 二 三 荡!
Hey, kid, throw the ball! Come on!
小子 球丢过来
Come on, throw the ball!
快丢过来ue4d1
Good throw, man! Nice throw!
好球 丢得好ue4d1
Did you see?
你看到了?
Oh, no. Let’s go.
不ue4d1我们走
What? What? Nothing.
怎么了? 没什么