Home 喜剧电影 甜心先生(1996)

甜心先生(1996)

0
甜心先生(1996)

The kid’s amazing.
她儿子真可爱
He…
他…
I feel you. I feel you, dog.
我了解
But a real man would not shoplift the pootie from a single mother.
但是不该占单亲妈妈的便宜
I didn’t shoplift the pootie.
我没有占她的便宜
All right.
好吧
I shoplifted the pootie.
我占了她便宜
You know…
要知道…
John Coltrane once said to Miles Davis…
科诠曾经跟麦尔说…
When you say good-bye to him, don’t make a big, dramatic thing out of it.
道别时别太戏剧化
Just be cool. What’s meant to be will be.
冷静点 顺其发展
You’ll still see each other. What about me?
你们还会见面 我呢?
I’m losing the only person that listens to me, and you only listen partially.
我失去唯一听我话的 你只有部份听我的
No, quit making me laugh. Come on.
别逗我了 快说该怎么做
You’re doing the right thing. You need to start your life.
你做得很对ue4d1 你开始新生活
He needs a warm body to cushion the fall.
他去找暖被的
Check out exhibit “A” on the front lawn. Look at that.
你看外面那两个男人
I’m almost sympathetic to the guy.
他几乎激起我的同情心
Goodbye. Yeah, goodbye.
再见 真的 再见
Bye.
再见
Listen, you’re gonna like it in San Diego, Ray.
你会喜欢圣地牙哥的 雷
It’s gonna be great there because…
那里会很棒因为…
you’ll make a lot of friends.
你会交很多朋友
I’m gonna see you this weekend, you know?
周末我会去看你
Go ahead and go.
你走吧
Go ahead and go.
你走吧
Are you sure you’re okay to drive this?
你开这种车没问题?
This rig? No problem.
这种车? 没问题
I’ll see you this weekend.
周末见了
Get in the car. Get in the car, Dorothy.
上车 陶乐茜 上车
I’ll see you in a couple of days, yeah.
过几天就能再见面
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, you know?
我也爱你
What? Nothing.
怎么了? 没什么
I’ll see you soon. Okay.
再见了 好
Look…
如果…
if this weekend should turn into next month…
若这周末变成下个月…
and next month should turn into whatever…
下个月又不知拖到何时…
don’t make a joke of your life.
别忘了自己的信念
Go back and read what you wrote. You’re better than the rest of’em.
看看你的文章 你比他们强
You’re better than the Bob Sugars.
你比巴布·休葛强
Don’t forget that.
别忘了
Wait. Wait a second.
等等 等一下
No, no. Oh, God.
不ue4d1天啊
I know a way we can save on medical and rent.
我想到一个省钱的方法ue4d1
No, don’t listen to him.
别听他的
What if we stayed together?
若我们住在一起?
What if we got married?
若我们结婚?
If I said that, would you stay?
我求婚你会留下吗?
No. Don’t do that.
不ue4d1别那么做
Don’t say that unless…
别说 除非…
Well, say it if you want to.
这是真心话
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗?
What are you thinkin’?
你说怎么样?
We’re getting married.
我们要结婚了
Do you, Jerry Maguire, take this woman…
杰瑞·马奎尔 你愿意…
to be your lawfully wedded wife?
娶她为妻吗?
No, not yet.
不 还没到
And do you, Dorothy Boyd… Not now.
你 陶乐茜·波伊ue4d1 不是现在
Take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
愿意嫁他为夫吗?
Almost.
快到了
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
Okay, sweetheart. Oh, yeah.
甜心 好了 好
~ Mother, mother ~
~ 妈妈ue4d1妈妈 ~
~ There’s too many of you crying ~
~ 那么多妈妈在哭 ~
~ Brother, brother, brother ~
~ 兄弟ue4d1兄弟 兄弟 ~
~ Far too many of you dying ~
~ 那么多兄弟死了 ~
~ you know we’ve got to find a way ~
~ 我们必须想个办法 ~
~ To bring some loving here today ~
~ 找一些爱回来 ~
I should go.
我要走了
Come on, brother! Come on and talk to me, brother!
老兄 来跟我说话
~ ‘Cause you can see ~
~ 因为你可以知道 ~
We did it.
我们结婚了
We sure did.
没错
You fuck this up, I’ll kill you.
要是你搞砸了 我会宰了你
I’m glad we had this talk.
很高兴跟你谈话
Oh, look at them.
看他们
She is so beautiful.
她好漂亮啊
figure you two will have lots of kids.
祝两位儿孙满堂
I do not believe they have this on tape.
没想到连这个也录了
That’s my bro.
这是我兄弟
See, now, I’m gonna release this to ESPN.
我要把这卷带子送去播出
You think I’m joking.
你以为我开玩笑?
It’s all right. I know where you live.
没关系 我知道你住哪里
You didn’t have the talk, did you?
你没跟她谈 对吗?
Well, this definitely was another way to go.
这是另一个解决方法
Hey, Dorothy, come here.
陶乐茜 过来
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Maguire!
各位 马圭尔夫妇
We’re gonna have a great season!
我们将有个好球季
We’re gonna have a great season!
我们将有个好球季
Hey, Scotty. Tidwell, 4 for 36.
史考特 看他的球技
He’s having a good game… You bet he is.
罗德踢得不错… 当然
So far. You’re gonna miss him next year.
到目前为止 明年就签不到他了
Loser.
失败者
Everyone’s been kind to me, and I’ve been fortunate enough to slip right in.
大家都很好让我很快能适应
I’ve got a great team behind me, and I’m loving it. I’m loving life.
我加入了很棒的球队 我喜欢这球队与生活
That’s my mo-fo!
那是我的鸟
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Why don’t you be the first man in your family not to use that word?
何不做家中不讲脏话的人?
And then we’ll let you live. Now go kiss Daddy, quick.
这样才有好日子过 快去吻爸爸
Come on, now.
加油
Come on, Rod!
罗德 加油
I saw you limping a little bit after the first quarter.
你开场时表现不佳
What happened? Yeah, I dropped my…
为什么? 我掉了…
I sprained my ankle on the ice out there. It was cold.
让他们疲于奔命
It was kind of slick. Twisted my ankle.
让他们疲于奔命
All right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
That went well. Anybody else here worth talking to?
差不多了 还要访问谁吗?
All right. Let’s get out of here.
没有了 我们走
How’s your head? Bubblicious.
你还好吗? 头好痛
Can you sign this? How are you?
签个名好吗? 你好
How are you doing, man? Hanging in there.
你好吗? 还过得去
Good game. Tough one out there.
打得很好 不错啊
Quarterback sucks, man. Thanks, man.
四分卫烂透了 谢了
Gonna get me killed. He was throwing high and across the middle.
差点害死我 球丢得又高又落中点
I’m worried. I’m worried the only reason why…
杰瑞 我很担心…
I’m getting my brains blown loose is ’cause you weren’t asshole enough…
我担心头摔坏 都怪你…
to get me my ten million three fucking months ago.
3个月前没帮我弄到千万合约
Shit.
拜托
You take care of yourself out on that field, you hear?
球场上要小心点
You’re my entire client roster. Don’t I know this.
你是我唯一的客户 难道我不知道
Now go home to your wife.
回去找你老婆
What’s that supposed to mean? What are you doing here?
什么意思? 你来干嘛?
You could’ve told me this shit over the phone.
电♥话♥联络就行了
How about dedication for an answer? How about personal attention?
可能我想尽心尽力关心你呀?
You don’t want to go home, do you?
你不想回家 对吗?
What are you saying? I’m just trying to talk to you.
你说什么? 我只是想跟你谈谈
How’s your marriage?
你的婚姻如何?
You know, the husband and wife thing? How is that?
夫妻间的感情好吗?