舒服地坐好了吗
Are you sitting quite comfortably?
那我就开始了
Then I’ll begin
6:45 我们将在广播里为您奉上各色好歌♥
We’ll be on the air at 6:45 with multiple sort of songs
现在上场的是野餐委员会的财务负责人
We now on the treasurer, the picnic committee
财务负责人啊
The treasurer?
1966年 英伦摇滚史上最鼎盛的年代
再会 下周见
Cheerio! See you next week!
但是BBC电台一天只播放不到45分钟的流行音乐
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安 詹姆斯 赶紧睡觉
– Good night, Dad. – Good night, James. Straight to bed.
-晚安 妈咪 -晚安 詹姆斯 好好睡
– Good night, Mum. – Good night, James. Sleep tight!
关上灯 乖
Off with the lights now, please.
现在是晚上8点正 地球上无趣的伙计们
8:00 at night and the dull dudes on the planet
正穿着拖鞋坐着摇椅品尝着雪莉酒
Are sitting in their slippers sipping their sherries,
但热爱摇滚乐的人们
But the people who love to rock and to roll
已经准备好再次坐上摇滚过山车
Are ready to ride the rock ‘n’ roller-coaster once more.
你正收听的是摇滚电台 我是齐望
You are listening to radio rock and I am Count
期望你的参与
And I count on you
让我们一起期望狂喜夜
As we count down to ecstasy and
摇滚无尽头
rock all day and all of the night
*和你在一起的日子 我想翩翩起舞
幸运的是 停泊在北海洋面上的海盗电台
24小时放送着摇滚音乐
*姑娘 我要和你在一起 共度美好时光
英国一半的人口 两千五百万听众
每天都收听这些海盗电台
*只有在你身旁
*我才觉得舒畅
*姑娘 我要和你在一起 共度美好分分秒秒
*日夜一起不分开
*日夜一起不分开
*只有在你的身旁
*我才会觉得舒畅
*姑娘 我要和你在一起
*日日夜夜不分开
*共度美好每分每秒
摇滚海盗船
-还要多久 -马上 就那儿
– How much longer? – No time at all. There she is.
哪儿呢
Where she is?
就那儿
There she is.
-我找昆廷 -来 来
– I’m here to see Quentin. – Come, come.
进来
Enter.
-卡尔 -是的
– Carl? – Yes.
我亲爱的教子
My favourite godson.
-咱们见过 -我想没有
– Have we met before? – I don’t think so.
时间消逝太快 而我的记性太坏
No. There was a lost decade, so I always have to check.
-你妈还好吧 -她挺好
– How’s your Mum? – She’s fine.
现在不溺爱我了
Not over-fond of me at the moment.
她是个很有魅力的女人
She’s a very attractive woman.
-是吗 您客气 -不 真心话
– Well, I… – No, seriously.
对你 她是你妈妈 但是对我这个年纪的人来说
I mean, to you, she’s your mum, but to people of my age,
她是一段香艳的传奇
She’s a sexual legend.
那么
So…
被开除了
Expelled?
-没错 -原因
– That’s right. – What for?
我想 是因为抽烟
I suppose smoking was the clincher.
大♥麻♥还是香烟
Drugs or cigarettes?
都有
Well, both.
真不错
Well done.
有你的
Proud of you.
那么你妈妈把你送这儿来是希望
So your Mum sent you here in the hope that
吹吹海风能让你洗心革面
a little breath in sea air will soul you out
-大概吧 -荒谬之极
– Something like that. – Spectacular mistake.
不过 如果你没淹死 我们至少
But, if you don’t drown, we can at least
能帮你戒掉烟瘾和吸毒
help you to give up smoking and drug abuse
我刚成功 而且我觉得棒极了
I just have and I feel so much better for it.
来一根
Cigarette?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
大♥麻♥
Spliff?
打扰 各位 请让我介绍卡尔 我的教子
Excuse me, everyone. Could I introduce Carl, my godson?
欢迎上船 我是齐望 我就是法律
Welcome aboard. I’m the count. I must be obeyed.
荣幸
It’s an honour.
你好卡尔
Hi, Carl.
我是简单西蒙 霹雳无敌星期天
I’m the simple Simon super sunday smashes
抱歉没听清
I’m sorry
这就是为啥我这么说
That’s why I just said that.
你好 我是安格斯·纳特福德 阿憨
Hi, I’m Angus ”the nut” Nutsford.
你好 我是约翰 负责新闻与信息搜集
Hello there. I’m John, news and information gathering.
你好 我是菲利斯蒂
Hi, l’m Felicity.
-我认为姑娘不会在… -我是拉拉
– I didn’t think girls were… – I’m a lesbian.
厨子
Who cooks.
-当然 -尝块吐司
– Of course. – Have a piece of toast.
-能来块巧克力吗 -别动 这不是给你的
– Could I have a mars? – Don’t touch
你 你知道拉拉是什么意思吧
Do you… do you know what a lesbian is?
-知道 -这年头 呵
– I do. – Fun times, eh?
谁还要吐司 吐司
Anyone, toast, toast?
我是笨凯文
I’m thick kevin.
-你可爱的室友 -太好了 我是卡尔
– Your delightful roommate. – Great. I’m Carl.
-好名字 -为什么叫笨凯文
– Cool name. -why thick kevin?
-我不… -因为他真的真的很笨
-I don’t… -It’s ’cause he’s really, really thick.
这是戴维
This is, of course, Dave.

Wow.
硕大 但是美不胜收
Big, but very beautiful.
欢迎登上爱之船
Welcome to the boat of love.
众所周知 如果有好DJ 一定在这个电台 摇滚电台
As you know, if got a DJ, he must be on this station, Radio of Rock
来放一曲 我讨厌沉闷
Let’s have a tune, I’m sick of this silence.
刚刚上礼拜忘记去教堂的某人
And that was the sound of someone who
发出来的声音
missed last sunday church up
为什么我把自己的带子给排进去了
Why am I queuing up my own records?
我游泳的时候 碰到一只松鼠
While I was swimming, I passed by a squirrel.
我刚把留声机的把儿给拧断了
I just broke the knob off the record player.
咱们现在开始 我正要尿尿
Let’s do it right now. I’m busting for a wee.
一个小把儿 我喜欢
A small knob. I like it.
我就问 松鼠先生 你为啥仰泳
I said, ”Mr Squirrel, why are you swimming on your back?”
有啦
Voila!
我仰泳是为了不让小果果受潮
“well, I swim on my back to keep my nuts dry.”
-我烧着了 -好吧 我被浇灭了
– I’m on fire! – All right, I’m out.
现在三点差二十
It’s 2:40
也许你已经安然入睡 不论如何 祝你好梦
Or you might be bunking off, in which case, good on you.
-卡尔 -在
– Carl? – Yes.
-怎么样 -还好 谢谢
– How are you doing? – I’m OK, thank you.
-紧张吗 -有一点
– Are you nervous? – A little bit.
-这边来 来 这边来 -这边
– Come over here. yeah, come over here. – There?
过来
Come on.
欢迎 转过去
Welcome. Turn around.
现在滚吧
Now get the fuck out.
各位 周二趣味夜
Okay, so the tuesday night of
现在开始
fun starts here.
-我们准备好了 围过来 -摇摇 摇摇
– We’re ready. gather ’round. -steam, steam, steam, steam.
好 那么分组是戴维和齐望
Okay, so the teams are Dave and the Count
对战小卡尔和笨凯文
versus young Carl and thick Kevin.
好了
Okay?
别担心 不是因为我真笨
Don’t worry, it’s not because I’m actually
才被叫做笨凯文
thick that I’m called
只是个绰号♥而已
It’s just a nickname.
没错 那么 谁先来
That’s right. so, who wants to go first?
我来猜 好的
I’ll guess, fine.
好的 谁上 大坏蛋戴维
All right, who’s going? Big bad dave.
不许看 30秒计时开始
No looking. 30 seconds starting from now!
简单 你的总统
Easy. Your president.
-什么 -你的总统
-What? -Your president.
-林登·约翰逊 -没错
-Lyndon Johnson. -yes!
-双城记作者 -查尔斯·狄更斯
-The writer of the twins -Charles Dickens.
加油加油加油
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
这个好 滚石的主唱
Lovely. lead singer of the rolling stones.
-米克·贾格尔 -对了
– Mick Jagger. – Yes.
-一个间谍 007 -邦德 詹姆斯·邦德
– Is a spy, 007, yes! – Bond, james bond!
还有那个扮演者
And the actor who plays.
“你好 我是詹姆斯·邦德”
“Hello, I’m james bond.”
-出演007的演员 -对了 肖恩·康纳利
– The actor who plays 007… yes! – Sean Connery.
-快快快 抓紧抓紧 -你好 我是一只甲壳虫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!