Home 喜剧电影 甜心先生(1996)

甜心先生(1996)

0
甜心先生(1996)

Don’t worry,
别担心
I won’t tell.
我会替你保密
The human head weighs eight pounds.
人的脑袋有8磅重
I think it’s this one.
是这只电♥话♥
You should be dreamin’ about me, baby.
有没有梦到我啊?
I should be on your mind constantly. My agent should be thinking Rod Tidwell.
我要你不断想着我
That’s when big dollars are gonna flow, when we truly will materialize the kwan.
这样钱就会滚滚而来 美好境界将会实现
Who is this? Who is this?
你是谁? 你是谁?
You are speaking to the Rod Tidwell. I need to speak with my agent.
我是罗德 找我经纪人
I need to be my agent. My agent and I should be one.
我找我的经纪人 我们该合而为一
Are you a football player? Am I a football player?
你是足球员吗? 我是足球员吗?
I’m a schoolteacher about to whomp your ass!
我是老师准备揍你
PutJerry Maguire on the phone!
叫杰瑞听电♥话♥
I’m not saying anything else. Just one more thing.
还有一件事ue4d1就一件事
You don’t have the luxury of falling for some drowning man. Be practical.
别爱上落泊人 实际一点
Practical?
实际?
Which top, high turtleneck sensible or low V-neck sexy?
穿哪件? 高领感性 低领性感
Turtleneck, turtleneck. Come on. Don’t tell me to be practical.
高领高领吧 别叫我实际点
Do you know what other women my age are doing right now?
跟我同年龄的人都在做什么?
They’re out partying in clubs, trying to get a man, keep a man.
酒店狂欢 交男朋友ue4d1留住男友
Not me, Laurel. I’m trying to raise a man.
我可没有 我在养孩子
This one.
这一件
I’ve got a 24-hour-a-day reminder of Roger for the rest of my life.
雷时刻都让我想起罗杰
I’ve had three lovers in four years.
我ue4d1四年交三个男友
Not bad.
不赖
All of them ran a distant second to a good book and a warm bath.
可他们都比不上 看好书或洗热水澡
Look at me, Laurel.
你看看!
I’m the oldest 26-year-old in the world.
我是世上最老的26岁女人
Now, how do I look? Good.
我看来如何? 很好
Yeah? Thanks.
是吗? 谢谢
Seventy-two percent of new buyers are African-American.
有72%的顾客是黑人
I am African-American. Make the connection.
我就是黑人 发现关联了?
You talk too much.
你太爱讲话了
Talking is only a primitive form of communication!
说话是最原始的沟通
Fun talking to you. Bye, Rod.
很高兴跟你谈话 再见
Make a sandwich.
三明治
Good idea. I just want to say one thing.
你真是个好听众
You do listen to me.
你认真听我发牢骚了
Well, I love you. Mayo? Yeah.
我爱你 美乃滋? 好
Oppression as a religion.
把苦闷当信仰
My daddy worked for the United Way for 38 years.
我爸工作了38年退休后说
You know what he said when he retired?
你知道他退休后说了什么?
He said, ” I wish they’d given me a more comfortable chair.”
他说希望有把舒适的椅子
Wait, wait. Thirtyeight years he sat in that.
等等 那椅子他坐了38年ue4d1
Then my dad died.
爸死后
My mom took me to the zoo, and I love the zoo, but…
妈带我去动物园 我喜欢动物园…
No, wait, wait.
等一下
I want to tell you more about my dad.
我想多谈谈我爸爸
No, let’s go to the zoo.
不 我们谈动物园
Okay.

No, you’re right.
你说得对
I don’t know. It’s just my whole life I’ve been trying to talk.
我这辈子一直想说ue4d1
I mean, really talk.
说真心话
But no one wants to listen to me. You know that feeling?
但没人肯听 你了解吗?
They just look at you.
他们看着你
Let’s go right now. Let’s go to the zoo.
现在就走 去动物园
Ray, the zoo, you know…
雷…
The fucking zoo’s closed, Ray.
动物园他妈的关了
You said “fuck.”
你说”他妈的”?
Yeah, I did. Is that…
是的 我…
I won’t tell.
我会替你保密
Now I’m gonna have to take you to the zoo.
我非带你去动物园了
I gotta go to bed.
我要上♥床♥了
My mom’s coming. I gotta go to bed.
我妈来了 我要上♥床♥了
I hear my mom. I gotta go to bed.
我听到她声音 我要上♥床♥了
Hey, thanks for listening. Sure.
谢谢你听我说话 不客气
Okay.
好的
Drinks, food, and I called you a cab.
饮料 食物 还叫了计程车
Good idea.
好主意
We should keep our voices down. I have a little boy asleep.
小声一点 雷正在睡觉
Right.

Our company.
敬我们公♥司♥
Okay, okay. Look.
好的 好了
A little speech before I go.
我走前想告诉你ue4d1
Do not worry…
别担心…
about your future.
你的未来
You and your son…
你跟你儿子…
We are just fine. You still have a job.
我们会平安渡过 你仍有工作
But let me tell you something aboutJerry Maguire, okay?
让我告诉你杰瑞·马奎尔这个人
You come after me, and you will lose.
谁想跟我斗都输定了
Because I am a survivor.
因为我能克服万难
I’m a survivor.
打不倒
Dorothy Boyd…
陶乐茜·波伊…
you are with the lord of the living room…
你跟随的是谈判高手…
the king…
是体坛的…
of the Kingdome, and I am…
王牌 我…ue4d1
drunk.
喝醉了
We meet again.
又见面了
Here.
来擦药
The truth?
想听实话?
Sure. I care about the job…
好 我关心我的工作…
of course…
当然…
but mostly I just wanna be inspired.
但我更想被启发
Me too.
我也是
What you wrote inspired me.
你的文章启发了我
I’m working with you because of that memo.
我跟着你是因为那篇备忘录
I loved that memo.
我爱那篇备忘录
It was a mission statement.
那是工作感言
Sorry about the hand.
抱歉手乱放
Do you know that feeling…
你了解那种感觉…
you’re not…
你…
completely embarrassed yet, but you glimpse…
现在不很糗 但…
tomorrow’s embarrassment?
明天会很糗
Don’t worry about it, boss.
别放心上ue4d1老板
Oh, shit. You said “boss.”
惨了 你叫我老板
Yeah, I did.
没错
Now I feel like Clarence Thomas.
借职权占便宜
Don’t feel like Clarence Thomas.
不ue4d1别这么想
I do. I feel like Clarence Thomas.
我就这么想 觉得自己是那种人
I’m, like, harassing you right now.
我觉得我现在就在骚扰你
Well, I may not sue.
我不会告你
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Look, don’t worry, okay? I mean, don’t…
别担心 好吗? 别…
We’re gonna be okay…
没事的…
because I am gonna take my one client…
我会将唯一客户…
and we are gonna go all the way.
推向胜利巅峰
‘Cause, hey…
因为…
I’m back.
我振作了
Don’t worry.
别担心
Way to go, Rod. Good catch, man. Good catch.
罗德 加油! 接得好!
All right. Good job.
好样的
We gotta talk about his contract, Dennis.
丹尼 来谈谈他的合约
Meet me at the Crocodile, 8:00.
晚上八点鳄鱼酒吧见
You bet.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell me you got lost last night, because I know you wouldn’t do that to a friend.
你迷路了? 否则你不会不来
Something came up. Well, it’s okay.
突然有事 没事
Ten million dollars for four years. It’s early.
1千万签4年 太早了
You’re still dreaming. Ten for four, it’s a deal.
你还没睡醒 1千万4年 一言为定