他不想我们住在这里妨碍他…
He doesn’t want us around here getting in his way, crampin’ his style…
是吗,爷爷?- 胡说八道
Do you, Pop? – That’s all horseshit.
谢谢
You know… thanks, Pop.
我不想去纽约,就要在这里
I don’t wanna move to the city. I like it here.
你想住多久就住多久
Pop says you can live here as long as you want.
宝贝,还记得我带你去看《恶魔理发师》吗?
Baby, remember when I took you to see Sweeney Todd?
多有趣啊?我们玩得很开心,不是吗?
How much fun was that? We had a good time, right?
如果我搬到纽约,我们每天都可以去看!
I mean, if we move to New York City, we can do that every night!
当然,除了你工作的时候
Except for the nights you’re working, of course.
你能不能不说话?
You know what? Why don’t you shut up for a second, OK?
我在和我女儿说话呢
I’m trying to talk to my daughter.
你喜欢纽约,你不是说过吗
You love New York City. You told me you loved the city.
不,没有- 哦!
No, I didn’t. – Oh!
我说过还行- 天哪!
I said it was OK. – Jesus Christ!
我说过我更喜欢高地你为什么不找份其他工作?
I said I like Highlands better. Why would you want some other job anyway, Dad?
你可以去开蝙蝠车!
You get to ride the Batmobile!
宝贝, 爸爸不想开蝙蝠车!
Baby, Daddy doesn’t wanna drive the Batmobile!
爸爸想吃寿司!想打的!
Daddy wants to eat sushi! Daddy wants to hail cabs!
爸爸想要有个门童!
Daddy wants to have a doorman!
爸爸想对杂♥志♥记者颐指气使!
Daddy wants to lord it over magazine editors!
爸爸喜欢原来的工作,每天都在怀念过去
Daddy loved his old job, and he’s missed it every day since he’s been gone.
爸爸想要那工作, 爸爸不想永远拣垃圾!
Daddy wants to do that job. Daddy doesn’t wanna pick up garbage forever!
但上次开会的时候,你对大家说你的工作很好
But you told everybody at the meeting that your job’s good
因为不必穿西服
because you don’t have to wear a suit.
是的,爸爸那么说是为了让他们同意我们的工程
Yes, but Daddy was just saying that to get them to say yes to a water main.
那你是在说谎?
So you were just lying to everybody?
好吧,我去面试
Look, OK, I’ll tell you what. I’ll go to the meeting, all right?
如果我不喜欢那人说的,我就不接受那工作
If I don’t like what the man says, then I won’t take the job.
你撒谎!
Now you’re lying to me!
好吧,我星期一去面试
All right, look, young lady! I’m gonna go to this job interview on Monday,
不管你喜欢不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
等等,这个星期一?
Wait, this Monday?
是- 奥利, 这个星期一不行
Yes. – Ollie, you can’t go on Monday.
为什么?- 那天是演出的日子!
Why? – Because that’s the day of my show!
哦,该死,真的?
Oh, shit. It is, isn’t it?
面试是4点,我来得及赶回来
Well, it’s at four, so I can, you know, make it back in time.
演出是5点
But my show’s at five!
如果面试时间是4点
On what planet are you gonna get back here by five
坐飞机你也赶不回来
if you’ve got a meeting in the city at four?
别再添乱了,我忘记演出的事了
Just lay off me for a second! I forgot about the show.
你怎么能忘记?你很蠢吗?
How could you forget? What, are you stupid?
格蒂,这个工作对爸爸很重要
Gertie, this job is very important to Daddy.
那我的演出呢?对你不重要?
What about my show? Isn’t that important to you?
宝贝,对我来说比对你更重要
Yes, honey, that’s even more important to me.
那你就不要去面试,不要做那份愚蠢的工作!
Then don’t go to your stupid meeting about your stupid new job in the stupid city!
够了,小家伙!- 我根本不想你去参加我的演出!
That’s enough, young lady! – I don’t even want you in the show!
你演出的《恶魔理发师》一点都不好
You’re not even a good Sweeney Todd anyway.
爷爷比你好多了,格里叔叔和布洛克叔叔也比你好
Pop’s way better. Even Uncle Greenie and Uncle Block are better than you.
他们不是你叔叔
Those men are not your uncles!
但我们还知道替她做布景
Oh, no, but we’re good enough to build sets for her show, right?
抱歉,我不是那意思,你去哪里?
Sorry, I didn’t mean that. Where are you going?
我不想见到你! 我不想你去看我的演出
I don’t wanna be around you! I don’t even want you to come to the show to watch it.
哦!- 我再也不喜欢你了!
Oh, come on! – I don’t! I don’t even like you anymore!
回来,我在和你说话呢!
Get back here, young lady! Hey! I’m talkin’ to you!
嘿,回来!
Hey, young lady! Get back here, young lady!
你没资格告诉我做什么!我没必要听你的!
No! You can’t tell me what to do! I don’t have to do anything you say!
不对!- 为什么?
Yes, you do! – Why?
因为我是你♥爸♥爸!
Because I’m your father, that’s why!
那又怎么样?- 别对我大喊大叫, 格特鲁德!
So what? – Don’t you yell at me, Gertrude!
我想喊就喊!
I’ll yell at you all I want!
我不会搬到愚蠢的纽约!
Blah, blah, blah! I’m not moving to the stupid city!
够了,不管你喜欢不喜欢我们都要搬,到此为止
All right, that’s it! You are moving to the city and you’re gonna like it, and that’s the end.
我恨你!我希望是你而不是妈妈死了!
I hate you! I wish you’d died, not Mommy!
我一直都恨你!
I hate you right back, you little shit!
你和你妈妈夺走了我的生活,我要夺回来!
You and your mother took my life away and I just want it back!
哦,对不起,宝贝,我不是故意的…
God, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, sweetheart. I didn’t mean…
走开!- 对不起…
Get off me! – I’m sorry…
走开!
Get off of me!
你这是怎么了?
What the hell’s the matter with you?
♪ I took my love and I took it down
♪ I climbed a mountain and I turned around
♪ And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
♪ Till the landslide brought me down
♪ Oh, mirror in the sky what is love?
♪ Can the child within my heart rise above?
♪ Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
♪ Can I handle the seasons of my life?
♪ Mm-mm… I don’t know
♪ Well, I’ve been afraid of changing
♪ ‘Cause I’ve built my life around you
♪ But time makes you bolder
♪ Children get older
♪ And I’m getting older too
Hey.- 嗨
Hey.- 嗨
你那晚怎么了?不辞而别
What happened to you the other night? You just sort of took off.
我不想打扰你们
It looked to me like you guys needed a little privacy.
我需要你的支持
What I really needed was a little backup.
她还是个孩子, 奥利.孩子不太适应变化
She’s a kid, Ollie. Kids don’t weather change well.
我是说,再过几年你赶她出曼哈顿她都不会走
I mean, in a few years, you won’t be able to keep her out of Manhattan.
但现在,她只想要她熟悉的
But for now, she just wants what she knows.
我也是
So do l.
是啊,但是否还和你了解的一样呢?
Yeah, but is that even what you know anymore?
老天,你也是?
Oh, Jesus. You too?
你想过以前的生活,要挣大钱的工作想搬出你♥爸♥爸家…
You want your old life back. Big-money job, out of your old man’s house…
你这么想也不无道理
It’s not like it doesn’t make any sense.
还有呢?
Yeah. So?
你想要回你的生活,不是他们的
That’s your life that you want back, not theirs.
这是他们的生活,你对那些爱你的人说
I mean, this is their life. What you’re sort of saying to everybody who loves you
你所拥有的还不够好
is that what we have isn’t good enough for you.
这让每个人都难过
So it’s just upsetting everybody, you know?
每个人?- 哦… 我吗?
Everybody? – Oh… What, me?
我们俩的关系还没那么深
I mean, it’s not like we’ve got some big romance going on or anything.
只是朋友,对吗?
We’re just friends, right?
你有没有想过,…也许有一天…
Did you ever wonder if… maybe someday it might…
我们会更进一步?
be more than that?
在你把我藏到浴室前,有那么两秒钟
For about two seconds, before you had me hiding in the shower from your kid.
听着, 奥利, 我喜欢你,但…
Look, Ollie, I like you, but…
我可以不想伤害自己,因为你要离开了
I’m not gonna be all heartbroken ’cause you’re leaving town.
我知道
I know.
即使我到城里工作
Even if I took this job in the city,
我还会回来看我爸爸和你的
I’d still come back down here and visit my old man. And you.
为什么?你认为我会在这里待很久?
Why? I mean, you think I’m gonna stick around here for much longer?
米娅…- 奥利…
Maya… – Ollie…
我要回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
如果,如果你不去参加演出
If… if I don’t… if I don’t see you at the show,
那你在纽约安顿好了以后给我打个电♥话♥吧
give me a call sometime when you get all settled up in the big city.
拜托…
Come on…
该死
Shit.
♪ Now there’s tears on the pillow
♪ Darling where we slept
♪ And you took my heart when you left
♪ Without your sweet kiss my soul is lost, my friend
♪ Tell me, how do I begin again?
♪ My city’s in ruins
♪ My city’s in ruins
♪ Now with these hands
♪ With these hands
♪ With these hands
♪ With these hands
♪ I pray, Lord
♪ With these hands
♪ With these hands ♪ I pray for the strength, Lord
♪ With these hands With these hands
♪ I pray for the faith, Lord
嗨, 爸爸.
Hi, Daddy.
宝贝,我不是故意吵醒你
Hey, baby. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up.
没关系
It’s OK.
听着,那天我对你嚷嚷了,对不起
Listen. I’m sorry – for yelling at you the other night.
我错了,我说的那些话都不是真心的
I was wrong. And I didn’t mean any of the things that I said.
我知道,我也不是
I know. Neither did l.
爸爸?- 嗯?
Daddy? – Yeah?
妈妈喜欢住在纽约吗?
Did Mommy like living in the city?
是的,她喜欢
Yeah, she did. She loved it.
那我猜我也会喜欢的
Then I guess I’ll love it too.
谢谢,宝贝
Thanks, sweetheart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!