不,你没有.
No, you didn’t.
咱们走.
Let’s go.
对不起.
I’m sorry.
我去开.
I’ll get it.
别去. 这么晚,你都该上♥床♥睡觉了.
You will not. You’re not even supposed to be up this late.
看你的碟吧.
Watch your video.
嗨.
Hi.
嗨! 你是影碟店的女士.
Hey! You’re the lady from the video store.
别太放松了, 回去看你的碟吧.
Let’s not use that term too loosely, OK? Go back and watch your video.
什么?
Yes?
我想来这儿
I just wanted to come here
对刚才发生的事情向你道歉.
and tell you that I’m really sorry about earlier tonight.
我感到自己所说的对你女儿对各方面都是糟透了.
I feel like shit about what I said and your daughter and everything.
你是该.
Well… you should.
你知道么,回来路上那孩子一直在哭?
You know that kid was crying in the car the whole way home?
噢, 不会…- 我才没有.
Oh, no… – No, I wasn’t.
进屋去看你的影碟!- 好! 太好了.
Get back inside and watch your video! – Nice! Real nice.
让我来向你解释一下我的论文吧.
See, now you have to let me interview you for my paper.
这就是你来的目的?
Is that why you’re here?
我只是觉得你实在是个有趣的案例.
I just think you’d make one hell of an interesting case study.
因为要抚养孩子,这可怜的鳏夫没有时间去约会,
The sympathetic widower who doesn’t have time to date ’cause he’s raising a kid,
只好租A片. 非常生动的材料.
so he rents porn instead. I mean, I think that’s very interesting stuff.
上帝啊! 女士,你真是够骇人的
Jesus Christ! You’ve got some nerve, lady.
另外, 我确实想与你和解.
And besides, I’d really like to make it up to you.
为我所说的,为此前让你尴尬而道歉.
For what I said, and for embarrassing you before that.
今晚可真够你忙的,收获颇丰啊
You’re really having a banner evening. You’re batting a thousand tonight.
你叫奥利, 对吗?我是米娅 哈丁.
You’re Ollie, right? I’m Maya Harding.
“嗨, 米娅. 高兴认识你.”
“Hi, Maya. Nice to meet you.”
嗨.
Hi.
本周内让我带你出去一次吧?
Come on, why don’t you let me take you out one day this week?
你不看A片的时候,也要进午餐, 对不?
You do eat lunch when you’re not knee-deep in adult movies, right?
我很感激, 可是…不必了.
I appreciate it, but, uh… no thanks.
奥利, 答应吧,你会让我遭报应的.
Ollie, come on, you’re ruining my karma level here.
什么, 请我吃顿午餐就不会有恶报了?
What, buying me one lunch is gonna square you with Krishna?
是啊!
Hare Hare!
周一如何?行吗?
Is Monday OK? Sound good?
我可没有想其他的,只是吃顿饭
I mean, I was thinking nothing fancy. I was thinking maybe, like, the diner.
中午前后?- 不要!
Around noon? – No!
那就中午吧!
Noon it is!
噢…
Oh…
到时见!
See you there. Bye!
不可思议的奇女子.
An incredibly strange woman.
我没有听到抽水声.
I did not hear the toilet flush.
谢谢.
Thank you.
买♥♥点儿爆米花吧?- 甜心,这不是电影.
Can we get popcorn? – This isn’t the movies, sweetheart.
这里不卖♥♥爆米花.这是百老汇. 是正式场合.
They don’t sell popcorn here. This is Broadway. This is class.
如果你美丽动人
♪ And if you’re beautiful
那又如何?
♪ What then?
如稻穗般金黄的发丝
♪ With yellow hair like wheat
我的小鸽子,此后再无相见之日
♪ I think we shall not meet again, my little dove
我可爱的乔安娜
♪ My sweet Johanna
永别, 乔安娜
♪ Goodbye, Johanna
虽然离开,但你仍属于我
♪ You’re gone and yet you’re mine
我很好, 乔安娜
♪ I’m fine, Johanna
我很好
♪ I’m fine
你看那一层楼从右边数第三个窗户.
OK. You see that floor. Now look three windows in from the right.
看见了吗? 那是我们搬到爷爷家前住过的地方
See that window? That’s where we used to live before we lived with Pop.
如果我们还在这个城市的话也还会住在那儿.
We’d still live there if we lived in the city.
如果妈咪还活着?- 是的.
If Mommy was still alive? – Yep.
爸爸…- 怎么?
Dad… – Yes?
你想念妈咪么?
Do you miss Mommy?
每天都想.
I do. Every day.
她什么样子?- 我给你讲过无数次了.
What was she like? – I’ve told you a million times.
我知道,但是忘了.- 我不认为你忘了.
I know, but I forget. – No, I don’t think you forget.
你只是想再听一遍.这没关系,很好.
I think you just like to hear me tell you. Which is OK. It’s all right.
你想听多少次都可以.
You can ask about your mommy as much as you want.
只要告诉我.
So tell me already.
像你一样,她热情洋溢.
Well, she was pushy, like you were right there.
像你一样,她美丽动人.
She was beautiful, like you are right now.
而且她… 聪明…
And she was… smart…
而且坚强,你长大了也会和她一样
and strong, like you’ll grow up to be one day.
我现在就很聪明
I’m smart now.
我知道,我并不是指责你不聪明
I know. I wasn’t impugning your intelligence or anything.
“指责”是什么意思?
What’s “impugning” mean?
哦,不聪明了吧?
Oh, not so smart now, are you?
那是个大词- 嗯,没错
That’s a big word. – Yes, you’re right, it is.
“指责”是指批评
Let’s see. To impugn means to criticize.
那,爷爷总是指责你,对吗?
So… Pop’s always impugning you, right?
嗯,他自己觉得是
Well, he thinks he is.
他不停说话,只是在证明自己还活着
But he’s just talking to make sure he’s still alive.
爷爷已经很老很老了
Pop is a very, very old man.
你喜欢这个城市吗?
What do you think? You like the city?
还可以,但我更喜欢高地
It’s OK. But I like Highlands better.
是吗?- 是的
You do? – Yeah.
我在那儿上学,朋友也在那里,在那里能租到影碟
My school’s there, and my friends… And we can rent movies there.
如果我没记错的话,这里也有影碟出租
Well, if memory serves, you can rent movies here too.
是的,但那里碟屋的女店员很漂亮
Yeah, but not from that pretty lady at the video store.
你觉得她漂亮吗?- 你不觉得吗?
Oh, you think she’s pretty, do you? – Don’t you?
所以你才和他约会,不是吗?
Isn’t that why you’re taking her on a date?
那不算约会,和我约会过的女孩子只有你
It’s not a date. The only girl I take on dates is you, OK?
是约会,我们正在约会
This is a date. We’re on a date.
我们?- 嗯哼
We are? – Mm-hm.
我怎么没感觉到是约会啊- 没感觉到?
It doesn’t feel like a date. – It doesn’t?
好吧,我来搞定
Well, I can fix that.
先生!
Sir!
第一个问题,你租成♥人♥电♥影♥的频率是多少?
So, uh, question one: How often do you rent adult movies?
非答不可?- 这又没什么丢人的
Do I really have to do this? – You have nothing to be ashamed about.
对成♥人♥电♥影♥感兴趣也不是下流的事情,只要不上瘾
Interest in adult film can be healthy, as long as it’s not habitual.
说吧- 每周三到四次
So come on, how often? – Three or four times a week.
哦,也许我说错了,你应该觉得丢人
OK, maybe I was wrong. You should be ashamed.
你有一种在安全的情况下让谈话对象
You have a real talent for making the subject feel open
感觉坦诚和舒适的本领
and comfortable in a safe environment.
那么你借这些片子是为了手♥淫♥,是吗?
So you’re renting it presumably to masturbate to, right?
天哪!- 说吧,别羞羞答答的了
Good God! – Come on, don’t be such a tight-ass.
我们都是成年人
We’re all adults here.
我知道我是成年人,你多大了?
I know I’m an adult. How old are you, exactly?
三月份就26了
I’ll be 26 in March. – 26?- 26?
难道你还没学会有些事情公开谈论是不礼貌的吗?
You still haven’t learned some things aren’t polite to talk about in public?
如果说了让你高兴的话,好吧,我自己大约一天两次
If it makes you feel any better, I do it, like, twice a day.
老天!- 怎么说呢, 我很容易觉得无聊
Good God! – What can I tell ya? I get bored easily.
你会得腕管综合症的
You’re gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome.
别对我说三道四的,你也不是省油的灯
Don’t get all judgmental with me. You’re no slouch yourself.
呃,不,我…- 我的性♥爱♥好非常健康
Well, no, l… – I just have a healthy sexual appetite.
你为什么不去找个男朋友??
Why don’t you go out and get yourself a boyfriend?
你为什么不去找个女朋友??
Why don’t you just go out and get yourself a girlfriend?
我整天要工作,晚上还要陪孩子
I work all day, I hang out with my kid all night.
那么说你宁愿陪孩子也不愿意跟女人睡觉?
So you’d rather hang out with your kid than get laid?
是的- 呃… 真不错
Yeah. – Aw… that’s kinda sweet.
我现在有点喜欢你了, 特里克.
I’m kinda crushin’ on you right now, Trinke.
我现在可以回家了吗?
OK. Can I go home now?
不行,你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候?
No. When was the last time you had sex?
还是不说的好
I would rather not disclose that information.
拜托,别卖♥♥关子了
Oh, come on, don’t clam up on me now.
我写论文不会用你的真名的
You’re gonna remain anonymous in my paper.
哈! 用不用真名倒没什么只是觉得尴尬
Ha! Anonymity doesn’t concern me. Embarrassment does.
为什么会尴尬?- 因为时间很长了
Why would you be embarrassed? – Because it’s been a long time.
多长?- 很长很长
How long? – A long time.
哦,拜托,说吧
Come on, champ. Own it. Just put it out there.
我发誓我写的时候不会揶揄你的
I swear I won’t make any editorial cracks about it.
起码不当你的面
Not in front of you, at least.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!