Seven years.- 7年
Seven years?- 7年?
我妻子死了之后
Since my wife died, yeah.
你这付目瞪口呆的样子
You know, a dumbfounded, mouth-agape look of shock
也可以认为是在取笑我
might be construed by some as an editorial crack too.
对不起- 没问题
I’m sorry. – It’s OK. It’s fine.
不,有问题,有大问题
No, it’s not. I mean, it’s not at all.
我没有冒犯你妻子的意思,你应该重新过性生活
With all due respect to your wife, you’ve gotta get back on the horse, man.
不,时间上不是的- 不,应该的
No, I don’t, actually. – Yes, you do.
不应该- 应该,你… 起来吧
No, I don’t. – Yes, you… Get up.
说完了吗?- 这个话题暂时说完了,但请你跟我来
Are we done? – With this, for now. But come with me.
饶了我吧
Lord have mercy.
去哪里?- 你家
Where are we going? – To your place.
我们去做♥爱♥
We’re gonna have some sex.
怎么,你丢东西了?- 不,我很感谢你的提议
What, did you forget something? – No. Look, I appreciate the offer.
我很荣幸,但不能这么做
I’m very flattered. But I can’t do this.
怎么了?你觉得我不好看?
What’s the matter? Don’t you think I’m cute?
你当然很漂亮- 那为什么?
Of course I think you’re cute. – Well, then?
听着,我并不是因为女儿才独身的
Look, I’m not just celibate because of my daughter.
还有很多感情因素
There are a lot of emotional issues in it too.
我意思是,我妻子虽然死了但我仍然很爱她
I mean, my wife may be dead. I’m still very much in love with her.
我很尊重你,我不是让你爱上我
Hey, I respect that. I’m not telling you to fall in love with me here,
不是想替代你妻子
and I’m not trying to replace your wife.
我说的是两个成年人你情我愿在一起做♥爱♥
I’m just talking about two consenting adults having some casual sex.
你疏于练习,也许不会太满意
Probably some really short casual sex, with you being a little out of practice.
不行,抱歉- 你是和尚吗?
I can’t do it, I’m sorry. – What are you, a monk?
上帝,我们来梳理清楚,好吗?
God! Let’s look at this logically, OK?
你能小点声吗?
You rent porn and touch yourself, right? – Would you lower your voice?- 你租A片手♥淫♥,对吗?
如果你不担心你妻子对A片的看法
If you’re not sweating how your wife would feel about you and porn,
你也不应该害怕我的建议,因为根本就是一回事
then you shouldn’t sweat what I’m proposing ’cause it’s the same thing.
区别是别人帮你,而且你还省了两美元的租金
Only somebody else is doing the touching and you’re saving a $2 rental fee.
拜托,男人可不能靠A片活着
Come on, stud. Man cannot live on porn alone.
哦,上帝…
Oh, God…
我回来了!
I’m home!
爸爸?!
Pop?!
天哪,怎么办?- 躲到浴室去!
Oh, my God… What do I do? – Get in the bathroom!
爸爸?- 不,宝贝,是我
Pop? – Uh, no, honey, it’s me.
爷爷? 你怎么没上班?
Daddy? Why aren’t you at work?
因为我得回家做…做…
Uh, because I had to come home and do… I had to…
回家洗澡
come home and take a shower.
我们可以去租碟吗?- 当然,当然
Can we rent a movie? – Yeah, sure, sure, sure.
等我洗好了,把身子擦干就下去
As soon as I get done up here and dry off, I’ll come down.
好的
OK.
老天,好险啊
Oh, my God. That was so close.
现在怎么办?我都湿了
What do we do now? I’m wet.
抱歉,爸爸,我又忘了
Sorry, Dad, I forgot again.
嘘!
Shh!
嗨,宝贝
Hi, honey.
认识米娅吧,碟屋的那个
You remember Maya. From the video store.
你有什么目的?- 什么?
What are your intentions? – Excuse me?
你和我爸爸在一起有什么企图?
What are your intentions with my father?
比如说,是不是想和他结婚?
Like, do you plan on marrying him?
呃… 没有…
Uh… I don’t…
只有结过婚的女孩才能把私处给男孩看
Because I was taught that only married girls show their girl parts to boys.
是不是,爸爸?- 呃… 是的
Right, Daddy? – Uh… right. Yes.
我们可以免费租我们想看的片子吗?
Can we rent all the movies we want for free?
什么?
What?
我们可以免费租我们想看的片子吗?
Can we rent all the movies we want for free?
可以,天哪,当然可以
Yes! Yes, yes. For God’s sake, yes.
如果不行的话,我们就不会有麻烦了
If it means we’re not, you know, that we’re not in trouble anymore.
… 对不对, 米娅?
And… Right, Maya? Yes!
呃…可以,随便你,免费
Uh… whatever you want. It’s on the house.
《辣身舞》都可以吗?
Even Dirty Dancing?
是啊
Yeah.
我们也可以在学校演《恶魔理发师》?
And we can do Sweeney Todd for the show at school?
什么?
What?
我们也可以在学校演《恶魔理发师》吗?
We can do Sweeney Todd for the show at school?
不行,宝贝,那个不适合孩子- 真的吗?
No, honey, that’s too grown-up. – Really?
哦,你们的事情,我怎么和爷爷说呢?
Oh man, what am I gonna tell Pop about you guys?
好吧,可以在学校演《恶魔理发师》
Fine. We can do Sweeney Todd for the show at school.
太好了!
OK!
你就不能闭嘴吗?老天, 格里, 你总是…
Would you shut the hell up already? Christ, Greenie, you’re always…
老天- 哦!
Oh, Jesus. – Oh!
天哪,你是只披了浴巾吗?
Christ Almighty. You wearin’ a… wearin’ a towel?
只要不在我床上做就可以
Just as long as you didn’t do it on my bed.
老天,那是高中的事情了! 你还耿耿于怀?
Oh, Jesus Christ, it was one time in high school! You wanna let it go already?
我在我老爸的床上做过一回,很美妙
I banged a broad in my parents’ bed once. It was nice.
很好,但是我们还没“做”
Terrific. Just so you know, we didn’t “bang”.
什么?你还没进港?- 没有!
What, did ya get to third base? – No!
虽然和你们无关,但我告诉你,我们还没做
Not that it’s any of your business, but we didn’t do anything.
一时昏了头,但很快就冷静下来了
We lost our heads for a second, then cooler heads prevailed
在做后悔事情之前就停了
and we stopped before we did anything we’d both regret.
被孩子撞破了- 哦
The kid busted in on ’em. – Oh.
说点别的吧,比如这下水道
Let’s talk about something else for a second, like this water main.
有多糟糕?- 需要更换
How bad is it? – Definitely needs to be replaced.
天哪,如果要因此关闭海湾街
Jesus Christ. If we gotta shut down Bay Avenue for that,
整个镇子都要闹翻天了
this town is gonna throw a shit fit.
肯定的
I’m sure.
没有必要给纳税人造成麻烦
Hey, kid, you haven’t had to inconvenience the taxpayers on the job yet.
他们会大发雷霆的还记得88年吗?
They get like animals. Remember back in ’88?
南山街
South Peak Street.
他们差点要把我们倒钉在十字架上
Holy shit, I thought they were gonna crucify us upside down.
像圣彼得一样- 你是圣父吗?
Like St Peter. – Who are you, the Holy Father?
所有人都知道我说的是圣彼得要你来画蛇添足
Everybody knows I meant St Peter. You don’t have to explain my shit.
我只是说…
I’m just saying…
我在下面的时候,有多少车经过?
When I was down there, how many cars did you wave around?
三,四辆吧
Three or four.
整整半个小时就三四辆?
Three or four cars for the whole half hour I was down there?
嗯,现在是高峰时间
Well, it was rush hour.
我不认为新泽西高地上下班的洪流
Yeah, I don’t think the legion of commuters in the Highlands of New Jersey
会对我们关闭海湾街的一小段几天会有什么意见
are gonna object to us closing down a small portion of Bay Avenue for a few days.
每次一位, 每次一位!
One at a time, please! One at a time!
我们已经在尽力- 真的吗?
We’re doing the best we can. – You were saying?
怎么没人上去解释一下?
Why doesn’t somebody just go up there and explain to them what’s happening?
你为什么不去, 爸爸?你以前不就是干这个的吗?
Why don’t you do it, Daddy? Wasn’t that your old job?
给歌♥星说好话,替他们造势?
Making people like singers by saying nice things about ’em?
是的,宝贝,不过…- 这孩子说得有点道理
Yes, baby, but… – No, the kid’s got a point there.
你以前就是靠嘴吃饭的
As a guy who used to sling bullshit for a living,
我提名你上去
I nominate you to go up there and say something.
哦,是吗?- 是的
Oh, you do, huh? – Yeah.
不会有事的- 去吧
It can’t hurt. – Go ahead.
谢谢,爷爷
Thanks, Pop.
管好自己!
Control yourselves!
他上去了
He’s goin’ up there.
大家伙儿,请听我一言
Folks, one second. Please. Folks.
我叫奥利弗 特里克我是替政♥府♥做事的
My name’s Oliver Trinke and I’m with the borough.
我想因此大家不是太喜欢我吧
So I guess that makes me the least popular guy in the room.
我向你们保证,呃…
I want to assure you that, uh…
海湾街的工程不会给你们带来很大♥麻♥烦
this Bay Avenue job will be a very minimal inconvenience.
最多只要三天
It’ll only take three days at the most.
狗屁! 狗屁!
Bullshit! Bullshit!
请大家文明点!
Folks, a little decorum! A little decorum!
再听我一言
Folks, one second.
我还有一句话
I just have one more thing that I just want to add.
我住在这里,我看见大家每天上下班
I live in this town. I see you guys headin’ to work every day.
哦,太棒了!
I’m telling you, it was amazing!
我走上去,说了一番蛊惑人心的话
And I get up there and I weave this web of bullshit so profoundly mesmerizing,
我把他们都震住了!- 你这个能说会道的家伙
I turn the entire place around! – You silver-tongued devil, you.
我每句话都说到了点子上
Everything I was saying was just right on the money, you know?
也许是因为你把你那些鬼话都当真话说了
Maybe that’s ’cause you weren’t actually slinging as much bullshit as you thought.
“上街玩泥巴”?我是说… 是我编出来的!
“Get out there and play in the dirt”? I mean, what… I made that up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!