全吃下去了
真是个很棒的开始
Well, was a big beginning.
然后我说 我们要在一起工作
And then I say, “We need to work together!”
你就是我要找的人
You are the person I am searching!”
每一章我都需要一个乐队来 演奏
I wanted a musical group for every planet.
平克·弗洛伊德乐队他们负责 莱托的配乐
Pink Floyd. They will make the music of Leto.
莱托
他们有一张唱片叫做 《月之背影》
Pink Floyd have a record, Dark Side of the Moon.
对我来说 人类就像是月球
For me, that is the human being, like the moon.
一面是明亮的
One side is brilliant, light.
另一面是黑暗的 无意识的
And the other side who is black, the unconscious…
是非常神秘 非常深刻的
what is mysterious, what is deep.
在见面的时候
It happened during a meeting.
平克·弗洛伊德?行 我去
“Pink Floyd?” Gibon said, “Okay, I’ll go!”
他打电♥话♥给平克·弗洛伊德的 经纪人问:我们能见个面吗?
He called Pink Floyd’s agent. He said, “Could I meet with you?”
所以我们去了伦敦
So one day we went to London.
他们正处于将《月之暗面》的 音乐进行混音的阶段
They were in the middle of finishing the mixing…
副制片人:让一保罗·吉本 就在艾比路那个非常著名的 录音室
of Dark Side of the Moon, at Abbey Road, the famous studio.
我记得 我们到那里的时候
And I remember, we got there…
他们非常冷淡
and they were very standoffish…
他们都是流行巨星 非常有距离感
pop stars, very distant.
他们在吃东西
They was eating. They was eating…
是汉堡包 4个人一起吃汉堡包
hamburgers. Four guys eating hamburgers.
你好 他们说
“Hello,” they say, “Hello!”
然后我无法说话 他们在吃东西
And nothing, I could not speak, they was eating.
突然 尤多说… 我们叫他尤多
All of a sudden, Jodo… We called him Jodo.
他说:不 他们让我生气 我们走吧
Jodo said, “No. They’re pissing me off. Let’s go!”
我开始辱骂他们
I start to insulted them.
你们不知道我给你们的
“How you don’t understand I offer to you…”
是人类历史上最为重要的 电影配乐机会
the most important picture in the history of the humanity!
我们会改变世界
We will change the world!
可你们在吃东西
And you are eating…
吃麦当劳 为什么?
“Eating Big Macs. How?”
然后他们就停下来跟我说话了
And then they stop and they speak with me.
之后 一切都非常的顺利
And after that, it went very, very well.
是的 非常川页利
Very, very well, yeah.
于是我们一起谈论用《沙丘》配乐 来制♥作♥专辑
And we was speaking to make a big album with the music of Dune.
一定非常棒 对吗?
Could be fantastic, no?
第十幕:保罗的孕育
在我的印象中 杜克·莱托*
In my version, the Duke Leto…
他是被阉♥割♥过的
he is castrated.
那他是如何生子的?
And then how he will do a son?
杰西卡
那时 他的妻子
And then his wife…
了不起的女人 睿智的女人
a marvelous woman, a wise woman…
当他看到这个女人的时候 爱意油然而生
and the guy have a love, a cosmic love when he see this woman.
他要如何生孩子呢?
And how he will make a child?
她用他的一滴血
And she take a drop of his blood…
将血变为精♥子♥
and she change the blood into semen…
然后我们看到这滴血进入了 阴♥道♥ 子♥宫♥
and then we see the drop of blood going inside the vagina, the uterus…
我们跟随这滴血
and we will follow the blood…
血进入了卵子 在里面爆♥炸♥
the blood coming and go inside the ovum and explodes there.
她通过一滴血怀孕了
She get pregnant with a drop of blood.
这就是我做的
That’s What I did.
保罗
如果你不是通过性快♥感♥
What will have if you are not the son of a sexual pleasure…
而是通过灵魂快♥感♥降生的 孩子 那会怎么样呢?
but of a spiritual pleasure?
从这个精神上的愉悦中 他创造了保罗
And from this spiritual love, he will create Paul.
保罗是个小男孩
Paul was a young boy…
但不是个普通的孩子 而是变种人
but is not a normal boy. Was a mutant.
有着强大的灵魂和力量的变种人
With a big soul and strength.
保罗
有着强大的灵魂和力量的变种人
我从哪里找到适合饰演这个 孩子的人呢?
Where I will find that boy?
我的儿子
My son.
1970年《鼹鼠》
今天你七岁了
Today you are 7 years old.
是个男子汉了
Now you are a man.
将你的玩具和母亲的照片 都埋掉
Bury your first toy and your mother’s picture.
我跟他合作过《鼹鼠》 他现在已经12岁了
I work with him in El Topo, now he have 12 year old.
我说:你将会饰演保罗 但是你必须准备好成为一个战士
I say, “You will make Paul, but you need to prepare as a warrior.”
他说:我们要拍摄《沙丘》 我想让你出演
He said, “We’re gonna make Dune and I want you to play…”
演员:佐杜洛夫斯基
保罗 你必须做好准备
“…the part of Paul, and you’re gonna have to prepare.”
我对待我的儿子 就跟
I prepare my son, to do the role exactly…
杜克·莱托对待他的 儿子那样
as the Duke Leto prepare his son.
是的 你必须学习空手道和 杂技
“So, yes, you’re gonna have to learn karate and make acrobatics…
让你的心智更加坚强
“…and your mind has to develop a lot,” you know.
你要成为天才 他想要我成为那个角色
“You have to be a genius.” He wanted me to be the character.
我为他找了老师
I find teacher for him.
我有个非常适合的人选
I have a very strong person…
让一皮埃尔·维尼奥
Jean-Pierre Vignau.
在他开始拍摄的时候 我12岁
When we started, he was 12.
我教他日本空手道 柔术
There I trained him in karate, karate jujitsu, Japanese style.
特技技师:让一皮埃尔·维尼奥 所有拳脚上的技巧
That’s all the fist-foot techniques…
关节锁 前空翻 后空翻
joint locks, floor pins, standing pins…
柔道 空手道跄拳道柔术的 联合体
a combination of karate, judo, aikido and atemi-jitsu.
他学习如何用手用刀用剑 来战斗
He learned how to fight with his hands, with knife, with swords.
所有的东西
He learn all that.
他已经准备好成为真正的 保罗了
And he was ready to do Paul as a real “Paul.”
两年来 每周7天 每天6小时 1)11练他
I trained Brontis six hours a day, seven days a week for two years.
非常的痛苦 让一皮埃尔 从来不会有仁慈的想法
That was painful. That was… And Jean-Pierre, he has no mercy.
真的 他是那种… 不 你知道
No, really. He was… No, he was, you know…
我们一起共事 他毫不留情
We worked together. He had no mercy.
所有人都在问我 但是 你做了什么
“And all the person say to me, ” But what you did?
你为什么想要改变孩子的想法
But why you are trying to change the mind…
去雕琢出超人?
of child and to make a superior person?”
我说 不 我只是在唤醒 创造力
I say, “No, I was only awakening the creativity.”
我打开了他的心智
I opened his mind.
我做的就是这个
That’s what I was doing.
我不知道我是否改变了他的 人生
I don’t know if I changed his life.
现在我在想 我当时为什么 要这么做
Now I am thinking, “Why I did that?”
牺牲我的儿子
Sacrifice my son.
但是那个时候我想着 如果我 为了拍电影需要折断自己的手臂
But in that time, I say, if I need to out my arms in order to make that picture…
我也会这么做的
I will cut my arms. I will do it.
我相信拍摄一部电影
I was believing that to make a picture…
会给年轻人的思想一种 变异
who will give a mutation to the young minds…
那是神圣的 你需要去牺牲 自己
was sacred. You need to sacrifice yourself.
我甚至能够为了它去死
I was even ready to die doing that.
杰德有点像是一个独♥裁♥者 或者说是一个狂热的领袖
Well, Jodo’s a bit like a dictator or a cult leader…
在组装他的军队
in assembling his army around him.
尤多的部分天赋在于选择 那些合适的人
Part of Jodo’s genius was in picking those people…
找到绝对适合的人选
and finding, absolutely, the right people…
来设计飞船 服装
for designing the spaceships, the clothes…
设计他的世界的样子
for designing the whole look of his world.
我觉得他能够看到科幻小说的 潜力
I think he sees the potential of science fiction.
对我来说 科幻小说就是个 巨大的电影院
For me, science fiction was like a huge theater…
就像是巨着
like a huge work of art.
每一个飞船都是个生物
Every spaceship was a being…
像是昆虫 像是不可思议的 鸟儿
like an insect, like a fabulous bird.
这就是我想要的飞船
That was the spaceship I wanted.
21世纪 福斯
我是从一本科幻小说 的封面上认识福斯的
Foss, I knew him in the covers of science-fiction books.
阿西莫夫
他们是有灵魂的飞船 就像是人类
They were ships with souls, like beings.
一定要由克里斯·福斯来设计
It had to be Chris Foss.
伦敦
这个公♥司♥叫做摄像机一号♥
This company called Camera One…
他们联♥系♥我
made contact with me.
艺术指导:克里斯·福斯
他们说 我们要在法国拍一部电影*
They said, “We’re doing a film here in France…”
我们在巴黎的科幻小说书店 里面看到了你的作品
and we’ve seen your work in a science-fiction bookshop here in Paris.
你是否愿意过来跟我们 谈谈呢?
And would you like to come over, have a chat with us…
看看我们是否能够一起合作
“…and see if we could do something?”
在那个基础上 我就去了巴黎
And on that basis, I went to Paris.
我到了那里 我只知道我留在 黑夜中
So I’m there. All I know is I’m staying the night…
最后 我被介绍给 亚历山德罗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!