他正处于人生的高峰 备受赞扬
He is in the peak of his fame, of his glory. How?
我曾经被邀请参加巴黎的一个项目
And I was invited to an event in Paris.
那是一次巴黎资产阶级的大聚集
It was a big gathering of the Parisian bourgeoisie…
另一边有一个很大的房♥间
and at the other side of the room, a big room…
我不太清楚 大概有150平方米吧
I don’t know, maybe 150 square meters…
米克·贾格尔在里面
was Mick Jagger.
我在远处看着他 我觉得他应该也看到我了
I saw him from a distance and I think he saw me…
我看见他正在走动 他开始走动
and I saw him walking, he started walking…
他开始穿梭在人群中
He started walking between the people…
后来我意识到他朝我走来
and then I realized that he was coming to me.
他穿过房♥间来到我的面前
He crossed the room and he stood in front of me.
然后我跟他说”我想让你加入我的电影
And I told him, “I want you for my movie.”
他只说了一个字”好”
And he said only one word, “Yes.”
我经常被安迪·瓦霍邀请去他的圈
I was often invited to Andy Warhol’s Factory…
坎迪·达林 他们所有人
Candy Darling, and all those people.
桑格丽·帕拉《德拉古拉》
我跟尤多·基尔见面了 他是安迪·瓦霍最好的男演员
There I met Udo Kier, who was Andy Warhol’s great actor.
彼得·勒·门塔 他曾拍过很多不错的角色 然后他说愿意参演我的电影
He had played great roles, and he said that he would act for me.
41场:莱托受刑
彼得打开箱子…
露出老虎钳
彼得拿出老虎钳
彼得剪掉莱托的右臂
手臂被装进箱子
男爵拍手叫绝
它们在哪里?
彼得剪掉另一只手臂
彼得:在哪里?
第二只脚和其它三只手脚在一起
突然 男爵愤怒地穿过房♥间
拿起老虎钳
男爵:女人 孩子 老人 病人和狗 全都要杀死
哈空能男爵突然哈哈大笑
哈空能男爵就是个大家伙 巨物
Baron Harkonnen is a big, big monster…
四名舞者给男爵戴上反重力项圈
反重力*
who have anti-gravitational implants…
因为他太重 所以一直飘在空中
and he is in the air all the time because he is too heavy.
奥森·威尔斯
Orson Welles.
奥森·威尔斯
奥森·威尔斯声誉不是很好
Orson Welles had a bad reputation…
因为他是个酒鬼和吃货
because they said that he liked to drink and eat…
因此在电影中也一直在吃
so much that he ate at the movies.
他实在吃的太多以至于不能完成电影拍摄 他是喜怒无常的
He ate a lot, and then he did not finish the movies, he was moody.
我却说道”不 奥森·威尔斯是个很真实的人 他就是他”
But I said, “No, Orson Welles is a genius, he is the one.”
当他想吃的时候 他就会去巴黎的美食餐厅
And since he liked to eat, they say he goes to the gastronomic restaurants in Paris.
因此 我派了我的助理
Therefore, I sent a secretary to ask…
去巴黎所有的美食餐厅打听
in all the gastronomic restaurants in Paris:
奥森·威尔斯是在哪里吃饭
“Where does Orson Welles eat?”
后来我们找到了那家餐厅 看到他正在那吃着
And we discover a restaurant and then he was eating.
6杯白酒 一直在吃着
Six bottles of wine. He was eating.
我就问厨师”他最喜欢喝什么酒?”
And then I asked to the chef, “What is the best wine he want?”
他告诉我”那个” 然后”给他送一杯过去”
He say, “That.” Then, “Send him a bottle.”
他喝下了那杯酒 然后想跟我说几句
And then, he drink the bottle and he want to speak with me.
我用很尊敬的态度跟他交谈着 因为他是我的偶像
And then, I speak with all the respect, because was for me was an idol.
他说”我不想接 我再也不想”
He say, “I don’t want to do it. I don’t want any more.”
我告诉他”我可以给他点建议”
I say to him, “I will propose something.”
如果你答应了 我们会支付你 作为一个男演员所想要的薪酬
If you do the picture, even if we pay what you want as an actor…
我会租下这家餐厅的厨师 这样你就可以每天都吃到这些了
“…I will hire the chef of this restaurant and you will eat, as here, every day.”
他说”好 我做”
And he say, “I do it.”
从电影中我得到了一件艺术作品
I had the artworks from the movie…
是摩比斯给我的 他负责制♥作♥画面链接图版
which I got from Moebius, who drew the storyboard, where one can see…
就是可以看见 哈空能城♥堡♥的那个
the Harkonnen Castle.
握 这个大城♥堡♥是哈空能男爵 不是吗?那个大的雕塑
The castle was the big Baron Harkonnen, no? The big sculpture.
那是哈空能男爵居住的地方
That was where Baron Harkonnen lived.
那个世纪 独自居住
In himself! The big ego, no?
城♥堡♥的 脑袋
城♥堡♥张开了嘴伸出舌头
The castle open the mouth, a tongue go there, out…
宇宙飞船就从舌头进入了城♥堡♥
and the spaceship came in the tongue.
他说”噢”
And then he say:
哈空能城♥堡♥由吉格设计
我被 哈空能人♥民♥的创造力所吸引
I was fascinated by the creation of the Harkonnen people…
当我用喷枪作了5幅画的时候
and when I airbrushed five paintings…
我尽我最大努力形成了这些设计
I gave my best to create these designs.
为了进入城♥堡♥ 有种方法就是依赖管子
In order to go to the castle, there is a way with tubes.
一根很大的管子 经过一个道具然后出去
Enormous tubes. Come out knife.
为了进入哈空能男爵 就需要通过这条路
And then in order to go to the Baron Harkonnen, you need to walk this way…
从可能会摧毁你的刀具下逃脱
“escaping of the big knife who want to destroy you.”
如果被攻击了 长矛就会开始伤害
If attacked, then the spears would be set in motion and impale the people…
站在进入城♥堡♥小道上的人们
who stood in the way on the pathway up the castle.
事实上 这类哈空能要塞 从来没在小说中出现过
And in fact this Harkonnen fortress was never in the novel.
这是亚历山德罗·佐杜洛夫斯基 所采用的传达方式
So this was somehow in Alejandro Jodorowsky’s translation…
对这个故事进行翻译
his interpretation of the story.
90场:大结局
保罗之死
当 保罗 被杀 他并没死
When Paul get killed, he doesn’t die because…
因为救世主能让所有人性得到救赎
the Messiah is all the humanity can get enlightened.
保罗:太迟了 我是杀不死的 因为…
保罗重重倒下…死了…
最后 他的想法就是每个人的想法 他是一个复性的*
In the end, his mind is the mind of every person. He’s a plural being.
我就是别人 别人就是我
I am the others. The others are me.
杰西卡(用保罗的声音): 因为 要杀死弥赛亚 就得连我也杀了
查妮(用保罗的声音): 还有我 我可以附身在任何身体里
阿丽娅(用保罗的声音): 你必须杀死我 我就是保罗
通过杀了终点附近的英雄
By killing the hero near the end…
也可以通过这种方式来证明自己
you also open this way of identifying yourself.
所以你是用一个英雄为代价 来给证明自己
So you’re not identifying yourself with a hero…
你也开始用强大的认知
a character, but you start identifying yourself also…
来证明自己
with a universal consciousness.
思迪加(用保罗的声音): 我就是保罗
哈力克(用保罗的声音): 我就是保罗
身体上他是死了 可是却成为了所有人
He dies, really physically, but he becomes everyone.
一群弗里曼人异口同声地说: 我就是保罗
之后 所有的人性都得到了救赎
And then, if the whole humanity get enlightened…
最终改变了地球
the Earth changed.
出现蓝环
香料郁郁葱葱 充满生机
有了绿植动物的存在
The planet of sand…
就像一个人间乐园
start to grow plant, animals, be like a paradise.
沙丘出现植被
森林
大海
绿色的沙丘
《沙丘》是群星的救星 因为它是个有良知的行星
Dune is a Messiah of the planets because is a planet with consciousness.
像保罗一样有良知
With the same consciousness of Paul.
然后行星涌向宇宙
And the planet go to the universe…
沙丘放着光芒 在银河系中穿梭
to illuminate the other planets.
离开银河系
我修改了书的结尾
I changed the end of the book, evidently!
在书中 这是一种延续
In the book, it’s a continuation.
那个行星从没改变过
The planet never changed.
没有带着宇宙的意识醒来
Is not awake, with a cosmic consciousness.
这就不是救星 我早就知道
It’s not a Messiah, the planet. I did that.
沙丘完全消失
全屏只有蓝色和字幕
这很不同 这就是我的《沙丘》
It’s different. It was my Dune.
剧终
When you make a picture, you must not respect the novel.
如你要结婚一般
It’s like you get married, no?
你有个妻子 一个白种女人
You go with the wife, white, the woman is white…
你把女人带回来 如若你尊重她 你是不会想要孩子的
you take the woman, if you respect the woman, you will never have child.
你会把礼服撕开
You need to open the costume and to…
强♥奸♥新娘
To rape the bride.
有这样的精神你就能拍好电影了
And then you will have your picture.
我就是这样强♥奸♥弗兰克·赫伯特的
I was raping Frank Herbert, raping, like this!
但却是带着爱意的
But with love, with love.

然后我就拍出了这些
And then I came with that.


这真是美好的东西
It was such a beautiful object.
拍得很好 可那时没有影印机
So well done and at the time, there were no photocopies.
那时就像这样每张图纸上都有照片
It was just photos of each drawing.
颜色
In color…
拍得很棒
so well done…
很多服装的细节 还有技术的使用
with so much detail about the costumes, about the techniques used.
每个音频都有像这样的一本书
Every studio have one book like this. Every studio.
米高梅 环球 都有这样的
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Universal, everything, all them…
米歇尔·西多克 拿出来了这样一本书
Michel Seydoux give a book like that.
这个方法是精挑细选出来的
This approach was chosen precisely because…
我当时想尤杜洛斯基还是 不太信任这个方法的
I was thinking they might have a certain distrust of Jodorowsky.
但我们展示了摄影角度 解释了每个场景
But since we were showing the camera angles, since we explained each scene…
我们拍电影的方式
the way we wanted to film it…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!