这是我唯一的出路
It was the only way I could get out.
你管这叫”出路”
You call this “out”?
你以为会有什么后果
What did you think was gonna happen?
你是怎么想的
What did you expect?
你真的以为这一天永远不会来吗
Did you really think this day was never going to come’? Hmm?
他想让你干什么
What does he want you to do?
我没问
I didn’t ask.
我直接拒绝了
I just said no.
有两条规矩不能打破 乔纳森
Two rules that cannot be broken, Jonathan.
大♥陆♥酒店内不能动手
No blood on Continental grounds,
每份血契必须完成
and every marker must be honored.
我的惩罚只是除名而已
Now while my judgment comes in the form of excommunicado,
但是如果
the High Table
高桌的传统被打破 他们的惩罚会更严厉
demand a more severe outcome if their traditions are refused.
我别无选择吗
I have no choice?
如果拒绝血契 你就会死
You dishonor the marker, you die.
如果杀死血契的主人 你也会死
You kill the holder of the marker, you die.
如果逃跑 还是会死
You run, you die.
你当时答应他了 乔纳森
This is what you agreed to, Jonathan.
满足他的要求
Do what the man asks.
就能自♥由♥
Be free.
之后如果你想报复他 烧了他的房♥子
Then, if you want to go after him, burn his house down,
请便 但在那之前
be my guest. But until then…
按规矩来
Rules.
没错 按规矩来
Exactly. Rules.
没有规矩 我们与动物无异
Without them, we’d live with the animals.
这里能寄养吗
Do you board?
很抱歉 先生 这里不行
I’m sorry to say, sir, but this facility does not.
不过我很乐意承担这份责任
I, however, would be willing to accept the responsibility,
如果你愿意的话
should you wish.
非常感谢
Appreciate that.
他有名字吗 先生
Does he have a name, sir?
没有
No.
好孩子
Good dog.
别动
Stay.
这是我父亲生前的收藏
This was my father’s collection.
当然了 在我看来只是画布上的油彩
I see little more than just paint on canvas, of course.
但我确实常来看它
But I do find myself here.
请坐
Please.
我也不想这样做的 约翰
I didn’t want to do this, John.
如果你保持退休状态 我会尊重这一点
Had you stayed retired, I would have respected it.
看看你自己
Look at you.
你已经蠢蠢欲动了 不是吗
You’re thinkin’ about it, aren’t you?
你在计算有几个出口 多少护卫
You’re counting exits… guards…
能否及时干掉我
Could you get to me in time?
我很好奇 你会怎么动手
How would you do it, I wonder?
用那个女人的笔
That woman’s pen?
还是他的拐杖
His cane?
也许用他的眼镜
Maybe his glasses?
用我的双手
My hands.
太激动人心了
How exciting.
但你明白你不能杀我 对吗
Yet you know you cannot, can you?
我说过我需要那个人
I told you I needed that guy,
他就会像你现在这样盯着我
the way you are looking at me right now.
我需要夜魔
I needed the Boogeyman.
我需要约翰·威克
I needed John Wick.
告诉我你有什么要求
Just… tell me what you want.
我要你杀了我姐姐
I want you to kill my sister.
为什么
Why?
高桌有十二个席位
There are 12 seats at the High Table.
克莫拉 黑♥手♥党♥ 光荣会
Camorra, Mafia, and ‘Ndrangheta.
中国人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Chinese, the Russian.
我父亲去世的时候
When my father died…
把席位传给了她
he willed his seat to her.
现在由她代表克莫拉
She represents Camorra now.
而我忍♥不住会想
And I can’t help but wonder…
如果取代她 我能取得什么成就
what I might accomplish in her stead.
你要我去杀
You want me to kill…
吉安娜·丹东尼奥
Gianna D’Antonio?
我自己下不了手
I could never do it.
她是我的亲人
She is my blood.
我仍然爱她
I still love her.
这件事不可能做到
It can’t be done.
她在罗马加冕
She’s in Rome for her coronation.
你从地下墓穴进去…
You will take the catacombs in…
她在哪里不重要
It doesn’t matter where she is.
所以我需要幽灵
That’s why I need the ghost,
幽灵约翰·威克
lo spettro, John Wick.
所以我需要你
That’s why I need you.
帮我做成这件事
Do this for me,
你就完成了你的血契
and your marker is honored.
你怎么说
What say you?
从来不废话
Never one to waste words.
Fifty-nine, zero, 3.5.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
朱利叶斯
Julius.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
– Ciao. – Nice to see you.
我都不记得你上次来罗马是什么时候了
I fail to recall the last time you were in Rome.
而且我听说
And here I’d heard
你退休了
you had retired.
确实如此
I had.
那你回答我一个问题
Then humor me with, uh… but one question.
不是
No.
那就好
All right, then.
这是我们最好的房♥间之一
One of our finest rooms.
谢谢
Grazie.
入住愉快
Enjoy your stay.
威克先生
Mr. Wick.
侍酒师在吗
Is the sommelier in?
他一向都在
I have never known him not to be.
下午好 威克先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Wick.
好久不见
It’s been a long time.
我想看货
I’d like a tasting.
有几样东西我很想向你展示
I am quite excited to show you something.
首先
First…
你好 威克先生
Buongiorno, Signor Wick.
你好 安杰罗
Ciao, Angelo.
欢迎回到罗马
Welcome back to Rome.
是的
I am.
我知道你以前很喜爱德国的产品
I know of your past fondness for the German varietals,
但我向你竭诚推荐奥地利的新产品
but I can wholeheartedly endorse the new breed of Austrians.
34和26毫米口径的格洛克
Glock .34 and .26.
这是丹东尼奥庄园的原始地图
This is the original map of the D’Antonio estate.
标出了所有的古代遗迹
Here, you have all the ancient ruins.
告诉我 威克先生
Tell me, Mr. Wick,
这套是穿去正式场合还是社交活动
is this a formal event or a social affair?
-社交 -是日间还是晚间呢
– Social. – And is this for day or evening?
我要一套日间的和一套晚间的
I need one for day and one for night.
重新设计的握柄
Recontoured grips.
展开式弹匣口使装弹更容易
Flared magwell for easier reloads.
我知道你会喜欢特别定制的减震设计
And I know you’ll appreciate the custom porting.
接下来要什么
What’s next?
我需要强力精准的
I need something robust. Precise.
“强力精准的”
“Robust. Precise.”
这是神殿
This is the map of the temple
和地下墓穴的地图
and catacombs underneath.
-哪种样式 -意大利样式
– In what style? – Italian.
-几颗纽扣 -两颗
– How many buttons? – Two.
-西裤呢 -锥形的
– Trousers? – Tapered.
内衬呢
How about the lining?
作战的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!