Yes, John. Whatever you’d like, John.
要不要再来个背部按♥摩♥ 约翰
Would you like a back rub with that, John?
你要帮我
You’re going to help me.
我他妈为什么要帮你
Why the fuck would I do that?
因为我是唯一一个能帮你的人
Because I’m the only one that can help you.
你要帮我是吗
You’re gonna help me out?
你真是太正直了 威克先生
That’s downright upright of you, Mr. Wick.
你听起来非常大度
You sound positively magnanimous.
不过环顾四周
But look around you.
你觉得我需要多少帮助
How much help does it look like I need?
在我看来 威克先生 真正的问题是
It seems to me that the real question, Mr. Wick,
在我们这个残酷的世界中 谁会帮你
is who in this cruel world of ours… is going to help you?
暴风雨就要来了
There’s a storm coming.
不仅仅是我 我们所有人都要面对
Not just for me. For all of us.
高桌之下的所有人
For everyone under the Table.
是的 杀死一个在高桌上
Yes, killing someone who has a seat
有席位的人确实会制♥造♥一个问题
at the High Table does create a problem.
不过这是你的问题 宝贝
But it’s your problem, baby.
毕竟 不是我的手下把吉安娜·丹东尼奥
After all, none of my people sent Gianna D’Antonio…
送去投胎了
to the hereafter.
话虽如此 现在她的席位被桑蒂诺夺走了
That being said, Santino has her seat now.
而他想要这座城市
And he wants the city.
等他拿下上城区 你觉得他会在十四街停下吗
When he’s done uptown, you think he’s gonna stop at 14th Street?
那我们只能照顾好自己了
We’ll just have to take care of ourselves.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
要持续多久
For how long?
要死多少人
And how much blood?
你杀了桑蒂诺
You kill Santino,
克莫拉和高桌就会来找你
the Camorra, and the High Table come for you.
我杀了桑蒂诺 他们就会来找我
I kill Santino, they come for me.
他悬赏七百万美元要你的命
He’s offered $7 million for your life.
七百万美元可是一大笔钱 威克先生
Seven million dollars is a lot of money, Mr. Wick.
看来你有一个选择要做了
So I guess you have a choice.
你想开战
You want a war?
还是想给我一把枪
Or do you wanna just give me a gun?
拜托了 谁快来给他一把枪
Somebody, please! Get this man a gun!
金伯1911式 45毫米口径自动手♥枪♥弹
Kimber 1911, .45 ACP.
七发子弹容量
Seven-round capacity.
七发子弹
Seven rounds?
七百万美元只能换七发子弹
Seven million dollars gets you seven rounds.
一百万一发 宝贝
That’s a million dollars a round, baby.
我们走
Let’s go.
你的地狱之旅现在开始 威克先生
Your descent into Hell begins here, Mr. Wick.
他在博物馆
He’s at the museum.
厄尔会带你去的
Earl will guide you.
下去的时候一定要小心
Do be careful on your way down.
而且记住了 你欠我的
And remember… you owe me.
你可不想让我欠你的
You don’t want me owing you.
欢迎各位
Welcome, everyone.
让我们为高桌的未来干杯
Let us toast to the future of the High Table
当然也是为纪念我的姐姐
and of course, to the memory of my dear sister.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
阿柯尼先生 你好吗
Mr. Akoni, how are you?
威克来了
Wick is here.

Yeah.
你 还有你 跟我来 你过去
You and you, with me. You, go.
纽约新现代博物馆
欢迎参观纽约新现代博物馆的
Welcome to “Reflections of the Soul”
“灵魂映像”展览
at the New Modern NYC.
在这次展览中
Within this exhibition,
光线和自我形象的相互作用结合起来
the interplay of light and the nature of self-images
提供了一种体验
coalesce to provide an experience
这将突出我们对空间的感知
which will highlight the fragility
和我们在空间中的位置的脆弱
of our perception of space and our place within it.
我们希望通过这次展览为你对世界的理解
We hope through this exhibit we can provide new insights
提供新的见解
into your understanding of the world,
并有望引导你更深入地反思
and just possibly lead you to deeper reflection
自我的本质
into the nature of self.
血契已经完成了 约翰
The marker is complete, John.
你应该逃跑的
You should have just run away.
你知道克莫拉会对你做什么
You know what the Camorra will do to you.
你以为自己在替天行道吗
You think you’re Old Testament?
不 约翰
No, John.

No.
杀了我不能终止悬赏
Killing me won’t stop the contract.
杀了我会让事情变得更糟
Killing me will make it so much worse.
约翰
John…
你知道我怎么想吗
you know what I think?
我认为你上瘾了
I think you are addicted to it.
对复仇上瘾
To the vengeance.
欢迎参观纽约新现代博物馆的
Welcome to “Reflections of the Soul”
“灵魂映像”展览
at the New Modern NYC.
没有妻子
No wife.
没有生活
No life.
没有家
No home.
复仇 是你的全部
Vengeance… it’s all you have.
你想让我回来
You wanted me back.
我回来了
I’m back.
You are now exiting “Reflections of the Soul”
“灵魂映像”展览
at the New Modern NYC.
我们希望你在展览中的旅程
We hope that your journey through the exhibit
是一个反思的过程
has been one of reflective contemplation
让你感受新的视角和领悟
allowing for a new perspective and insight.
你即将离开纽约新现代博物馆的…
You are now exiting “Reflections of the Soul”…

Sure.
晚上好
Good evening.
经理在吗
Is the manager in?
经理一向都在
The manager is always in.
温斯顿
Winston.
丹东尼奥先生
Mr. D’Antonio.
看来你今晚过得多姿多彩
Your evening has been colorful, I see.
我猜你是来寻求庇护的
Seeking safe harbor, I presume?
我要取消他的会员资格 立刻取消
I want his membership revoked. Now.
在这个机构看来
In the eyes of this institution,
威克先生没有违反任何规定
Mr. Wick has breached no legalities.
那你应该知道我有权要求…
Then you know that I have the right to demand…
无权 你无权对我提出任何要求 丹东尼奥先生
Nothing. You demand nothing of me, Mr. D’Antonio.
这个王国属于我 只属于我
This kingdom is mine and mine alone.
好吧
All right.
那就好好享受你的王国吧 温斯顿 趁你还有机会
Then enjoy your kingdom, Winston, while you still can.
你也好好享受王国的特权 先生
And you, its privileges, sir.
我是来见桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥的
I’m here to see Santino D’Antonio.
他正在酒吧等你 先生
He’s waiting for you in the lounge, sir.
鸭油
Duck fat.
味道大不相同
Makes all the difference.
乔纳森
Jonathan…
你看过这里的菜单吗
Have you seen the menu here?
-选择非常丰富 -乔纳森 听我说
– Lot of options. – Jonathan, listen to me…
可以在这里住很长时间
A man can stay here a long time
都不用吃重复的菜
and never eat the same meal twice.
乔纳森 转身离开
Jonathan, just walk away.
对 乔纳森
Yeah, Jonathan.
转身…
Walk a…
你做了什么
What have you done?
了结
Finished it.
他表现如何
How was he?
他很乖 我很喜欢他的陪伴
He was a good dog. I have enjoyed his company.
我们回家
Let’s go home.
威克先生
Mr. Wick?
如果你愿意赴约的话
If you would be so inclined.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
很荣幸与你相识 威克先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!