What then?
你说的是奥雷利欧那事
You mean Aurelio’s?
我偷了辆车 怎么了
So I stole a fucking car!
见鬼 维戈
Fuck, Viggo!
-老天 维戈 -你不许走
– Christ, Viggo. – You stay!
激怒我的不是你做了什么 儿子
It’s not what you did, son, that angers me so.
而是你对谁做的
It’s who you did it to.
谁 那个无名小卒
Who? That fucking nobody?
那个”无名小卒”
That “fuckin’ nobody”…
是约翰·威克
is John Wick.
他曾是我们中的一员
He once was an associate of ours.
他们叫他雅佳婆婆They call him Baba Yaga.
俄♥罗♥斯♥童话中的邪恶女巫
他是夜魔
The boogeyman?
准确来说 约翰不是夜魔
Well, John wasn’t exactly the boogeyman.
他是你派去杀夜魔的人
He was the one you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman.
约翰是一个非常专注
John is a man of focus…
非常投入
commitment…
不达目的不罢休的人
sheer will.
与你完全不同
Something you know very little about.
我曾见过他在一家酒吧里杀了三个人
I once saw him kill three men in a bar…
用一支铅笔
with a pencil.
用一支该死的
With a fuckin’…
铅笔
pencil.
然后某天他突然请求退出
Then suddenly one day he asked to leave.
当然是为了一个女人
It’s over a woman, of course.
所以我和他做了个交易
So I made a deal with him.
我给了他一个不可能完成的任务
I gave him an impossible task.
没人能完成的任务
A job no one could have pulled off.
那天他埋葬的尸体
The bodies he buried that day…
奠定了我们今日的基础
laid the foundation of what we are now.
然后 我的儿子
And then, my son…
在他妻子逝世几天后
a few days after his wife died…
偷了他的车
you steal his car…
还杀了他的狗
and kill his fuckin’ dog.
父亲 我能解决这件事
Father, I can make this right.
你有什么打算
How do you plan that?
了结我没做完的事
By finishing what I started.
我说的话他都没听进去吗
Did he hear a fucking word I said?
爸爸 我可以做到的 拜托
约索夫 约索夫 听着
Iosef, Iosef, listen.
约翰会来追杀你
John will come for you.
而你什么都不能做
And you will do nothing…
因为你无能为力
because you can do nothing.
所以滚出我的视线
So get the fuck out of my sight.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
你妻子的事我听说了 我深表遗憾
I heard about your wife, and I’m sorry.
请节哀
My condolences.
看来是命运抑或巧合
It seems to be fate, or happenstance…
又或者只是时运不济
or just bad fuckin’ luck
才让我们的道路再度交汇
caused our paths to cross once again.
约翰
John?
我们不要屈从于低级的本能
Let us not resort to our baser instincts…
像个文明人一样处理这件事
and handle this like civilized men…
握手言和…
to move on–
他说什么了
What’d he say?
意思很清楚
Enough.
天哪
Oh, God.
召集人手
Task a crew.
要多少人
H-How many?
你有多少人
How many do you have?
勇者天佑
[拉丁语]
快快睡着 否则 夜魔 上门找
他会从沼泽中来
带走不听话的小孩
夜魔
雅佳婆婆
Baba Yaga.
晚上好 约翰
Evenin’, John.
晚上好 吉米
Evenin’, Jimmy.
噪音投诉
Noise complaint?
噪音投诉
Noise complaint.
你重操旧业了
You, workin’ again?
没有 只是处理些事情
No, just sortin’ some stuff out.
好吧
Well…
那我就不打扰了
I’ll leave you be then.
-晚安 约翰 -晚安 吉米
– Good night, John. – Good night, Jimmy.
我是威克
This is Wick.
对 约翰·威克 是我没错
Yes, John Wick. That’s right.
我想预订十二人的晚餐
I’d like to make a dinner reservation for 12.
很高兴见到你 约翰
Good to see you, John.
查理
Charlie.
专业废物处理
你气色不错
You look good.
我还担心你把这一切都抛诸脑后了呢
And here I’d feared you’d left all this behind.
近期你还会联♥系♥我吗
Will I be hearin’ from you anytime soon?
再见 查理
Good bye, Charlie.
约翰
John.
他当然会这么做
Of course he did.
悬赏约翰·威克的人头
Put a contract on John Wick.
赏金多少
How much?
两百万
Two million.
舍不得孩子套不着狼
维戈 说英语好吗
English, Viggo, please.
让约索夫待在红圈 等他来
Put losef in the Red Circle and wait.
等谁
For what?
当然是等约翰·威克
For John Wick, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么风把你给吹来了
To what do I owe this visit?
有个活要找你做
I have a job for you.
你可以打电♥话♥
And I’ve got a phone.
我想当面和你说
I want to offer you this face to face…
因为你可能不愿接受
seeing as how you might find it personal.
你愿意为两百万干掉约翰·威克吗
Would you kill John Wick for two million dollars?
毕竟 你们很要好
After all, you were close.
悬赏只有我知道吗
Is the contract exclusive?
不 是公开的
No, it’s open.
情况紧急 必须速战速决
It’s a timely matter. It has to be handled quickly.
这活我接了
Consider it done.
谢谢你 马库斯 我就知道我能信任你
Thank you, Marcus. I know I can trust you.
谢谢你的饮料
Thanks for the drink.
? This world doesn’t need no opera ?
Killing Strangers – Marilyn Manson
? We’re here for the operation ?
? We don’t need ?
? A bigger knife, yeah ?
? ‘Cause they got guns ?
? We got guns ?
? We got guns ?
? They got guns ?
? We got guns, you better run ?
? You better run ?
? You better run, you better run ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? So we don’t kill ?
? The ones that we love ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? So we don’t kill ?
? The ones that we love ?
918房♥间 希望你入住愉快
Room 918. Do enjoy your stay.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴又见到你 约翰
Good seeing you again, John.
珀金斯
Perkins.
你预订了两晚
I have you for two nights.
看情况 也许会多待几天
Depending on business, it may be more.
好的 先生
Of course, sir.
这地方什么时候重新装♥修♥的
So when did the old place get a face lift?
大约四年前
Around four years ago.
不过我向你保证 先生
But I assure you, sir…
这里并没有什么变化
she really hasn’t changed much.
-没换老板 -没换老板
– Same owner? – Same owner.
818房♥间
Room 818.
一如既往
And, as always…

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大象女王
下一篇文章X战警:逆转未来
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!