434 Wallace Place.
-他们知道你要去 -当然
– They know you’re coming. – Of course.
但是无关紧要
But it won’t matter.
三号♥
报到
到.
全员待命
Who You Talkin’ to Man? – Nostalghia
? A pretty beggar on my knees ?
? What’s that ‘cross your eyelid ?
? What’s that across your tongue ?
二号♥
报到.
.
? And I wanna know ?
? Who you talkin’ to, man ?
? And I wanna know ?
? Who you talkin’ to, man ?
你能不能别玩那该死的电子游戏了
Will you stop playing the fucking video game?
二号♥.
到.
三号♥.
报到.
到.
你能不能别玩那该死的电子游戏了
Will you stop playing the fucking video game?
蹲下 蹲下
Get down! Get down!
快点 快点 蹲下 蹲下
Come on! Come on! Get down! Get down!
? How do you like me now ?
? Hey, hey, hey ?
? How do you like me now ?
? Hey, hey, hey ?
? How do you like me now ?
? Hey, hey, hey ?
? How do you like me now ?
只是一条臭…
? Who you talkin’ to, man ?
? Who you talkin’ to, man ?
作出安排
Make the arrangements.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我们的荣幸 先生
Our pleasure, sir.
来自管理层的离别礼物
A parting gift. From the management.
补偿昨晚的不幸…
Compensation for last night’s unfortunate…
事件
incident.
我还要救你的小命多少次
How many times do I have to save your ass?
-非常感谢 -别客气
– I appreciate it. – Of course.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
不 我看起来退休了
No, I look retired.
退休了
Retired?
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
你创造了新的生活
You made a new life.
你会找到回去的路的
You’ll find your way back to it.
该回家了
It’s time to go home.
赶紧开始吧 不管这是要干什么
Let’s get on with this, whatever the fuck this is.
你好 马库斯
Hello, Marcus.
我是约翰
This is John.
非常感谢你让我儿子死得很痛快
I appreciate you granting my son a swift death.
这话我也不知道该怎么接
I wouldn’t know how to reply to that either.
马库斯背叛了我
Marcus betrayed me.
你取消了悬赏
You pulled the contract.
没取消之前 你有的是机会
And while it was open, you had every chance…
有的是杀约翰·威克的机会
every opportunity to kill John Wick.
如果你完成了你的工作
And if you had done your job…
我儿子就不会死了
my son would be still alive!
这样一来
And in so doing…
他就违反了基本原则
he broke the cardinal rule.
谢谢
Thank you.
珀金斯女士
Ms. Perkins.
我怎么毫不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
一不做 二不休
In for a penny, in for a pound.
所以约翰 我别无选择
So, John, I had no choice.
我一直很喜欢你 马库斯
I always liked you, Marcus.
最后一个保守派
The last of the old guard.
但是和其他人不同 你怎么死我说了算
But unlike the others, you go out on my terms.
不 不
No! No!
不 好先生
No, my good sir.
我怎么死我说了算
I go out on my own.
Killing Strangers – Marilyn Manson
? We’re killing strangers ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? We’re killing strangers ?
? So we don’t kill ?
? The ones that we love ?
? Love ?
看吧
See?
? Love ?
? Love ?
? You better run ?
算你狠 老朋友
Well played, old friend.
? We got guns ?
? We got guns ??
-完事了吗 维戈 -完事了
– We done, Viggo? – We’re done.
好 给你
Okay. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 给直升机加油
Yeah. Fuel the chopper.
珀金斯女士 很抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥给你
Ms. Perkins, I apologize for calling you at this hour.
珀金斯女士
Ms. Perkins.
你在大♥陆♥酒店的会员资格被
Your membership to the Continental has been…
你自作自受 取消了
by thine own hand, revoked.
我知道你在想什么 乔纳森
I know what you’re thinking, Jonathan.
我们有自己的原则
We live by a code.
所以这不是我告诉你的 但是
Which is why I’m not the one telling you that…
某个停机坪上的某架直升机
a certain helicopter at a certain helipad…
正在加油准备接某人
is being fueled for a certain someone.
-你拿我的烟了吗 -我拿你的烟了
– Have you got my cigarettes? – Yeah, I got your cigarettes.
我们后面的是谁

Fuck!
真好 开快点
Yeah. Super. Let’s go. Faster!
直升机就在那边 快点
The helicopter’s right down there. Come on! Let’s go!
该死的 我就知道他会来
Shit! Goddamn, I knew he’d come.
这家伙有什么毛病
What’s fuckin’ wrong with this guy?
谁给我把枪 谁有枪
Somebody give me a gun. Who’s got a gun?
天啊 我的头
Oh, God! My fucking head.
-这一下真厉害 -谁有枪
– That was a good one. – Who’s got a gun?
去杀了他

Fuck!
直升机就在那边 我们必须过去
The helicopter’s right over there. We have to get over there.
天啊 我需要枪
Oh, my God, I need a gun.
说英语好吗
English, please.
祝你好运
Good luck.
俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
Russian cocksucker.

Fuck!

No!
别用枪了 约翰
No more guns, John.
别用子弹了
No more bullets.
别用子弹了
No more bullets.
只剩你和我了 约翰
Just you and me, John.
你和我
You and me.
到底怎么了 约翰
What happened, John?
我们是专业人士 文明人
We were professionals. Civilized.
你觉得我看起来文明吗
Do I look civilized to you?
再会 约翰
Be seeing you, John.

Yeah.
再会
Be seeing you.
来吧 约翰 我们回家
Come on, John. Let’s go home.
没事了
It’s okay.
我们回家
Let’s go home.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大象女王
下一篇文章X战警:逆转未来
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!