看来暴风雨已过 纽约客们
It looks like the storm has passed, New Yorkers.
昨夜十八厘米的降水量达到了本季度最高
A season-high seven inches of rain last night.
某些地区狂风大作 洪水泛滥
High winds and flooding in some areas…
甚至让有些纽约客滞留城中
even left some New Yorkers stranded.
政♥府♥人员今早还在抢修
City crews still working this morning.
他们正试图恢复市内几个地区的电力供应
They’re trying to restore power to several areas in the boroughs.
好消息是 今天天气晴朗 最高气温十五度左右
Good news is, today should be sunny with highs in the low 60s…
天气反季节地温和
unseasonably mild…
在持续几周的恶劣天气之后 终于出现改观
a real change from the relentless weather of these past few weeks.
所以赶快出门 享受阳光 去公园逛逛
So get out there, enjoy the sun, go to the park,
能出门就别待在家
get outside if you can…
因为好天气可不会持续太久
because it’s not gonna last long.
本周晚些时候将迎来冬季风暴
Winter storms are turning later in the week…
周末气温将会骤降
Making for a severe temperature drop over the weekend.
可能预示着今年漫长的冬季将提早到来
Could be signs for an early and potentially long winter.
你在干什么 约翰
What are you doing, John?
看你
Looking at you.
过来
Come here.
你还在拍吗
Are you still filming?
疾速追杀
又一年了
Just an anniversary.
好久不见
It’s been a while.
请节哀
My condolences.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我不停地问 “为什么是她”
I keep asking, “Why her?”
世事本就无常
There’s no rhyme or reason to this life.
今天这样的日子总是混在琐碎日常中
It’s days like today scattered among the rest.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
别太自责
Don’t blame yourself.
你来的真正目的是什么 马库斯
What are you really doing here, Marcus?
不过是看望老朋友而已
Just checkin’ up on an old friend.
再见 约翰
Good bye, John.
-你是约翰·威克吗 -是的
– John Wick? – Yes.
请在这里签字
Sign here, please.
把笔还我
And the pen.
抱歉
Sorry.
-包裹收好 晚安 -谢谢
– Here you go. Good night. – Thanks.
凯芙琳快递
约翰 很抱歉我不能陪伴你
“John, I’m sorry l can’t be there for you.
但你仍然需要去爱一些物 爱一些人
But you still need something, someone to love.
那就从爱它开始吧
So start with this.
因为爱车可不算数
Because the car doesn’t count.
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John.
疾病的阴影已经笼罩了我们太久
This illness has loomed over us for a long time…
现在我已找到我的安宁 你也要找到你的
and now that I have found my peace, find yours.
直到那天 你最好的朋友 海伦
Until that day, your best friend, Helen.”
黛西
Daisy.
当然是叫这个
Of course.
来吧
Come on.
我醒了 马上就起
I’m up. I’m up.
马上就起
I’m up.
对了
Right.
怎么了
What?
等会儿再去给你买♥♥狗粮
We’ll grab you some kibble later.
是真的吗
Is this true?
车不错啊
Nice ride.
野马 Boss 429
Mustang. Boss 429.
她是70年的吗
She a ’70?
这款车以前只在1969至1970年生产过
直到2018年才复刻 因此原版车极为稀有
69年的
’69.
-这车真的不错 -谢谢
– Beautiful car. – Thanks.
-开个价吧 -你说什么
– How much? – Excuse me?
开个价卖♥♥这辆车
How much for the car?
她不卖♥♥
She’s not for sale.
我可喜欢狗了
I love dogs.
谁都有价码 贱♥人♥
这个贱♥人♥没有
这混♥蛋♥以为自己是谁
祝你愉快 先生
You have good day, sir.
好吧 那你上来吧
All right. Come on, then.
你好吗
How you doin’?
你要上厕所吗
You need to go?
该死的车钥匙在哪儿
让那条狗闭嘴
去把钥匙找来
在这里 我找到了
好好睡吧 贱♥人♥
这车我打算自己开 不卖♥♥了
奥雷利欧
Aurelio!
我要新的车辆识别码和干净的档案
I want a new VIN number and some clean papers.
你从哪搞来的这辆车
Where’d you get that car?
车在不在
Is it here?
之前在
It was.
-我问你到底从哪搞来的这辆车 -这很重要吗
– I asked you where the hell did you get it? – Who gives a shit?
约索夫·塔拉索夫干的
Iosef Tarasov nicked it.
维戈的儿子
Viggo’s son.
是的
Yeah.
行了 滚出我的店 立刻滚出去
All right, get out of it. Get out of my shop. Get out right now.
你昏头了吗 奥雷利欧 你可是我们的小弟
Did you just lose your shit, Aurelio? Because we own you.
你刚刚说什么 你刚刚跟我说什么
What did you say? What did you say to me?
你是我们的小弟
We own you.
你算个屁 臭小子
You don’t own me, punk.
我跟你父亲一起工作 懂吗
I work with your father. All right?
你们把车的主人杀了吗
The owner of that car, did you kill him or what?
没有
No.
但我们把他的狗弄死了
We sure as hell fucked up his dog.
弄死了他的狗 你们就干了这个
You fucked up his dog? That’s what you did?
-你们把他的狗弄死了 -是啊
– You fucked up his dog? – Yeah.
真疯狂啊 伙计
That’s crazy shit, man.
看看你 这下可好
Look at you. That’s great.
你打算进我的店 还拿枪指着我的头
You’re gonna come into my shop and you’re gonna pull a gun on me.
你可真厉害 来
That’s great, man. Come on.
要么你现在一枪把我崩了
Now, you kill me right now…
要么就他妈滚出我的店
or you get the fuck out of my shop.
维戈不会喜欢这样
Viggo is not gonna like this.
你怎么知道维戈的喜好
How do you know what Viggo likes or doesn’t like?
我告诉你 他会理解的
I’ll tell you somethin’ he’s gonna understand.
你还真有种啊 老东西
You’ve got a fuckin’ pair on you, old man!
看来我们只能去别的地方处理这车了
I guess we’ll be takin’ our business someplace else.
你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我要辆车
I need a ride.
我是奥雷利欧
Aurelio speaking.
我听说你打了我儿子
I heard you struck my son.
-是的 先生 -我能问问为什么吗
– Yes, sir, I did. – And may I ask why?
行啊 因为你儿子偷了约翰·威克的车 先生
Yeah, well, because he stole John Wick’s car, sir…
还杀了他的狗
and, killed his dog.
维戈
Viggo.
什么事
Yeah?
他们同意你的条款了
They’ve agreed to your terms.
虽然看上去你也没给他们多少选择 是吧
It’s not like you gave them much of a choice anyway though, right?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
先生
Sir?
你看见我儿子了吗
Have you seen my son?
旅途如何 孩子
How was your trip, kid?
我们短时间内不会再有他们的消息了
We won’t be hearing from them anytime soon.
或者永远不会
Or ever.
外套不错
That’s a nice jacket.
-谢谢 -真的
– Thanks. – Yeah.
擦干净
要我离开吗
Should I go?
不用
Nyet
-维戈 说英语好吗 -我说别走 见鬼
– Viggo, English, please. Come on. – Stay, goddamn it!
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
你捅了个大篓子
我们按你要求的做了 没人看见
We did what you asked. No one saw shit.
我说的不是大西洋城那事
I’m not talking about Atlantic City.
那是什么事

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大象女王
下一篇文章X战警:逆转未来
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!