我们最好回到飞机上
Will you tell your wife to stop making that noise? That is a very, very bad idea.
让你太太别叫了 这样太危险
Amanda!
阿曼达
Ben? Amanda? Honey? Dr. Grant said that’s a bad idea.
阿曼达宝贝 格兰特博士说 那样很危险
What?
什么
He says it’s a bad idea!
他说太危险
What’s a bad idea?
什么危险
What was that?
那是什么
That’s a tyrannosaurus.
是霸王龙
I don’t think so. It sounds bigger.
不是 比霸王龙还要大
We have to leave! We have to leave now!
我们得马上离开
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Get in the plane!
到飞机上去
What about the other guy?
另外那个人呢
Cooper’s a professional. He can handle himself.
古伯能保护自己的
Get in the plane! Hurry!
快上去
It’s all right.
别怕
Paul, we can’t…
保罗 我们不能
It’s all right. We’ll just circle the island.
没关系 我们只绕着岛飞
Give me a hand, Udesky.
帮我一下
Hey! Stop!
停下来
What are you doing? That’s Cooper.
他想干什么 那是古伯
Please stop.
求求你停下来
Coop, get out of the way.
走开
You know I can’t stop this plane.
你知道我不能停
Oh, my God!
天呀
Fuel cut off! We’re going down!
燃料被切断 我们要坠毁了
You okay?
你没事吧?
We’re okay up here.
我们也没事
Everyone just stay put.
大家别乱动
San Juan Approach, Mayday!
呼叫圣胡安 请求援助
Who has the satellite phone?
谁有卫星电话
I do.
我有
I got it right here.
就在这里
I’m not getting anything. The radio’s gone.
无线电通话器坏了
We haven’t landed yet.
我们还没着路呢
All circuits are busy. Damn it! Oh, man.
所有线路都在忙线中 该死
What was that?
那是什么
Keep still! Keep still! What?
不要动
What is it? What?
那是什么
What is it? Hold it!
到底是什么 抓稳了
Hang on, everyone!
大家抓紧
No! No! Help me!
救命呀
Mrs. Kirby, come back!
克比太太 快回来
Amanda!
阿曼达
Follow me! This way!
跟着我 往这边走
In here!
到这里来
I think we lost him.
应该甩掉它了
It’s okay, it’s dead.
没关系 是死的
Nobody move a muscle.
大家都不准动
No, no, no. Please, please don’t. Stop, p please.
请你别打了
It’s time you did some explaining, Mr. Kirby.
你最好给我个解释
We called everyone.
我们求过所有的人
We did everything we could. No one would help us.
试过所有办法 根本没用
The Costa Rican government said this is a no fly zone.
哥斯达黎加政府说这里是禁止飞行区
The U.S. Embassy…
美国大使馆…
that’s our U.S. Embassy told us…
我们自己的大使馆
we should accept the inevitable. Can you believe that?
居然叫我们接受事实
You let a 12 year old go parasailing alone?
你怎能让12岁小孩单独飞拖曳伞
No!
不是
He wasn’t alone. He was with a friend of mine.
他和我朋友一起
Ben Hildebrand.
他的名字是宾
Paul and I divorced over a year ago.
我和保罗一年前离婚了
So why me?
为什么找我?
He said we needed someone who’d been on the island before.
他说需要找曾到过岛上的人
Yes, but I did not tell you to kidnap somebody.
可是我没叫你去绑架呀
I have never been on this island.
我没来过这座岛
Sure you have. You wrote that book.
你书都写了 怎么会没有
B地 That was Isla Nublar. This is Isla Sorna, site “B.”
那是努布拉岛 这是索拿岛
You mean there are two islands with dinosaurs?
有两个不同的恐龙岛?
You stay out of this!
好了 没你的事
So how long have they been missing?
他们失踪多久了
Eight weeks.
八个星期
Almost eight weeks now.
将近八个星期
Billy. We go back to the plane and salvage what we can,
比利 我们到飞机里尽量多拿点东西
then we make for the coast.
然后就朝海边走
Dr. Grant, we’re not leaving this island without our son.
格兰特博士 找不到儿子我们绝不离开
Then you can go and look for him…
你可以自己去找
or you can stick with us as long as you don’t hold us up.
否则就跟着我们 不准生事
Either way… you probably won’t get off this island alive.
到头来… 恐怕还是死路一条
So… what do we do?
我们现在怎么办
We search for your son…in the direction that they’re going.
仍旧去寻找你儿子 但和他们走同一个方向
Excellent. Excellent.
好主意
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
对不起
It’s nothing you haven’t seen before, Paul.
又不是没看过
How much weight did you say you lost?
你瘦了多少
About 25 pounds. I’ve been swimming.
大约25磅 因为我常游泳
Swimming? You hate to swim. You don’t even know how to swim.
你讨厌游泳 而且根本不会游
I know. I learned.
我是特别去学的
You look good. So do you.
你看起来很棒 你也是
How would you classify it, Billy?
该怎么归类?
Well, it’s a superpredator.
应该是超级肉食性恐龙
Suchimimus. Snout.
鼻子长长的
No, think bigger.
还要再大些
Baryonyx?
难道是重爪龙
Not with that sail.
重爪龙没有鳍
Spinosaurus Aegypticus.
是棘背龙
I don’t remember that on Ingen’s list.
但它并不在遗传国际公司的目录内
Because it wasn’t on their list,
既然不在目录内
and that makes me wonder what else they were up to.
那他们可能还搞了其它名堂
So, Mr. Kirby. Tell me when you climbed K2,
克比 告诉我 当你攀登昆仑山时
did you base camp at 25 or 30,000 feet?
基地是设在两万五还是三万尺
Thirty thousand feet. We were close to the top.
三万尺 非常接近山顶
You were about a thousand feet above it, actually.
那比实际山高还超出一千尺
No, no, that’s a common mistake. Mr. Kirby.
这是很常见的错误
There’s no such thing as Kirby Enterprises, is there?
根本就没有克比企业 是不是
It’s Kirby Paint and Tile Plus.
是克比油漆地砖及其它
The plus stands for bathroom fixtures.
所谓其它是指浴室设备
We’re in the Westgate Shopping Center, Enid, Oklahoma.
我们是在俄克拉荷马州的西门购物中心内
So I don’t suppose that check you wrote us is any good.
看来那张支票也不能兑现
This is good. This is good. I will pay you, no matter what.
我一定会付你的 没问题的
Here we are in the worse place in the world, and we’re not even being paid.
我们身处绝境 居然还被耍
Now, wait, fellas. Hold on. I’ll make this up to you.
你们别生气 这样好了
If you ever do a bathroom or a kitchen…
将来你想装修浴室或厨房…
You’re not really a mercenary, are you?
你也不是什么雇佣兵
I never said I was.
我从没这么说过
That’s true.
那也对
What are you?
那你是干什么的
Well, I’m like a booking agent.
我是中介人
One of the guys got sick and couldn’t come.
有个人生病不能来
Excuse me. Here.
借过 让我来
So you run a hardware store?
你开五金店
Paint and tile. Yeah. Hmm.
是油漆和地砖
You never can tell about people, can you?
人不可貌相
Ain’t that the truth?
我同意
Eric? Quiet.
艾瑞克 不要叫
Would you stop that? Dr. Grant says this is very dangerous territory.
你别叫 格兰特博士说这里很危险
Maybe we should split up or something. We could cover twice as much ground.
我们应该分两路 才能找更多的地方
Dr. Grant says that’s a bad idea.
格兰特博士说那样不好
“Dr. Grant says…”
又是格兰特博士说…
What’s the good of hiring an expert if we’re not gonna use his advice?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!