既然雇了专家 为什么不听他的话
Yeah, except Dr. Grant isn’t looking for Eric. He’s looking for the coast.
可惜他不找艾瑞克 而是找海边
Okay, fine. Go ahead and scream.
那你就去喊
Then when that tricycloplots attacks you, don’t come crying to me.
等那支三什么龙攻击你时 别哭着来找我
Don’t worry about that. What?
不用你费心 什么
Nothing. Never mind. What did you say?
没什么 你说什么
What did you say? God, Paul, just drop it.
天呀 别啰唆了
If we split up, I’m going with you guys.
如果分开走 我要和你们一组
Eric!
艾瑞克
Mr. and Mrs. Kirby.
克比先生和克比太太
Mrs. Kirby, the chances are remote they’re still in the vicinity.
他们还在附近的可能性很低
Young adult.
是艾瑞克的
Hey, guys.
你们看
That’s my camera. Wait.
那是我的摄影机 等等
The battery’s dead.
电池没了
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Let me have the camera.
摄影机给我
Where were you on that one, Ma?
妈 你在哪里?
Okay, dive, dive. Okay, diving.
好 俯冲 俯冲
Come on, Ma! You were supposed to catch it.
老妈 你应该接住
I shot this the morning they disappeared.
这是他失踪那天拍的
No, I want that. Let me take that. Come on, give me that.
给我 让我拿 给我嘛
See anything yet?
有没有看到什么?
No, not yet.
还没有
What was that?
那是什么
Unclip us. There’s a big clip. I can’t see.
把夹子打开 还有个大钩子 我看不到
I can’t do it.
我没办法
I’m gonna unhook you, all right?
我先把你松开
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Okay, buddy? I’m gonna drop myself down now.
好 我现在下来
The camera’s still on.
摄影机还在拍
He’s alive. I know he’s alive.
我就知道他还活着
We’re gonna find him.
我们得去找他
Can you fly one of those?
你能飞那家伙吗
Maybe, as long as the sail’s not torn.
只要伞没坏 应该可以
Well, let’s take it.
那把它拿下来
If we spot a plane, it might be a good way to get attention.
如果有飞机经过 这该能引起驾驶员的注意
Pull it over this way.
向这边拉
I’ll get it. I’ll get it.
我拿开了
Okay, okay.
你没事了
Okay, okay, you’re free.
好啦 全拿掉了
Get her back, Mr. Kirby.
克比 把她追回来
Amanda! Wait!
阿曼达 等等
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda, stop, stop, stop.
阿曼达 你停下来
I’m sorry. I’m sorry about Ben.
宾的事我很抱歉
It’s not Ben, Paul.
这和宾无关
It’s Eric.
是艾瑞克
He’s out there all by himself.
他一个人孤军奋斗
I know, I know.
我知道
Our baby’s out here all by himself.
我们的孩子一个人在这里
Listen to me. We’ll find him. I promise.
我向你保证我们一定会找到他
Paul.
保罗
Dr. Grant!
格兰特博士
You should come look at this!
你快来看
Raptor!
快盗龙
We’re gonna find him. You listening to me? We’re gonna find him.
你听着 我们一定会找到他
The kid’s got resources.
这孩子有小聪明
Remember what it was like to try to ground him?
记得以前我们罚他禁足 他却花招百出吗?
Where’s Billy?
比利呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I was photographing the nest.
我在拍鸟巢
Don’t do that again.
别再那么做
I’m sorry.
对不起
If we lose you, it’s just me and the damn tourists.
如果失去你 叫我怎么和那些人相处
I bet you Eric’s in there.
艾瑞克一定在那里
Don’t you think? I’d bet my bottom dollar.
我赌最后一块钱
What do you think it is?
你说呢?
As far as I’m concerned, it’s the Four Seasons.
对我来说它是五星级酒店
Eric!
艾瑞克
Paul, don’t!
别叫
What the hell?
赌个运气吧
Who’s got some change? It only takes quarters.
谁能换零钱 它只收两毛五的铜板
I got, like…I got a buck ten.
我有一块十分钱
This is how you make dinosaurs?
这就是你们制造恐龙的方式
No. This is how you play God.
不 这是扮演上帝的方式
This way! This way!
这边
It’s locked!
锁住了
This way! This way! Go! Go!
来这边 快
Hey! Over here! Hey! Over here!
这边
Push!

My God.
我的天
He’s calling for help.
它在向同伴求救
Come on! Come on!
快走
遗传国际公司
Head to the herd!
朝草食龙群里跑
Head for the trees!
到树上去
Udesky.
余戴斯呢?
Mr. Kirby?
克比
Billy?
比利
Is Alan with you?
阿伦和你在一起吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Mr. Udesky?
余戴斯?
Mr. Udesky?
余戴斯?
He’s dead.
他死了
Oh, my God, no, he’s not!
不 他没死
No, wait! Something’s not right. We gotta help him.
等一下 似乎不对劲 我们得去帮他
Amanda!
阿曼达
Hold on!
等一下
They set a trap. They actually set a trap.
圈套 它们居然设下圈套
What are you saying?
你们在说什么?
What are you looking for?
你们在找什么
Wait!
等一等
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot, Eric.
艾瑞克 真谢谢你
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁?
Yeah. Your parents are here. They’re looking for you.
是的 你父母也到这里找你
Together?
一起?
Together.
对 一起
That’s not good. They don’t do so well together.
不好 他们在一起就吵架
You’d be surprised what people can do when they have to.
为了找你 他们相处得还不错
You’re Alan Grant.
你是阿伦·格兰特
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Your parents, uh, invited me along.
你父母… 邀我一起来
I read both of your books.
你的两本书我都看过
I liked the first one more.
我喜欢第一本写你在岛上的书
Before you were on the island. You liked dinosaurs back then.
以前你蛮喜欢恐龙的
Back then they hadn’t tried to eat me yet.
以前它们并没有要吃我
When Ingen cleared out, they left a lot of stuff behind.
他们搬走时留下不少东西
Any weapons?
有武器吗?
No. And I just used the last of the gas grenades.
没了 我用了最后一个瓦斯弹
And I appreciate that.
谢谢你救了我
Be careful with that. T rex.
小心一点 那是霸王龙的
It scares the smaller ones, but attracts one really big one with a fin.
会把小的恐龙吓跑 却会吸引更大的来
This is T rex pee?
这是霸王龙的尿
How’d you get it?
你怎么弄来的
You don’t wanna know.
还是不知道的好
Dessert?
要甜点吗?
Sure.

Eric, I have to tell you, I’m astonished that you’ve lasted eight weeks on this island.
你能在岛上活八周 真的让我很惊讶
Is that all it’s been?
才过了八个星期吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!