Whoa, Zach.
我上次见到你的时候 你才到这
Last time I saw you, you were like…
那是什么时候了
That must’ve been what?
-三 四年前吧 -七年
– Three, four years ago? – Seven.
七年 猜的没差几年
Seven years, but, you know, close.
你们已经拿到了腕带
So, I see you already got your wristbands.
这是食品券
And this is for food.
在我今晚下班之前
And Zara here is going to take great care of you…
扎拉会好好照顾你们的
until I’m done working tonight, okay?
你不陪我们吗
You’re not coming with us?
我也想 但是
I really wish that I could, but…
明天我带你们去控制室看看
tomorrow I can take you into the control room…
公园的幕后操作之类的
show you behind the scenes and all of that.
那样很酷吧
That’s gonna be cool, right?
那我就晚上六点来接你们
Okay, so I will see you tonight at… 6:00.
不 不 别忘了你还有…
No, no, no. Don’t forget you have the…
对 是的 那我就八点来接你们
Right, of course. I will see you tonight at 8:00.
你们什么时候上♥床♥睡觉
What time do you go to sleep?
还是你俩睡觉时间不同
Or do you go to sleep at different times?
好吧 那么 好好玩…
Okay, so, have fun…
好好照顾他们 知道吗
and take very good care of them, okay?
不 我在
Yeah. No, I’m here.
那两头小三角龙 屡教不改
It’s those two juvenile Triceratops. They’re going at it again.
要我直接麻醉它们吗 还是等你过来处理
Should I tranq them, or are you coming over to take care of this?
-直接麻醉它们 -它们跑了
– Go ahead and tranq them. – They’re running.
-实时人数是多少 -22216人
– What’s the live count? – 22,216.
-有事故吗 -有
– Any incidents? – Yes.
失物招领处有六个小孩
Six kids in the Lost and Found…
还有28位客人中暑
28 down with heatstroke…
你从哪儿弄来的衣服
Where did you get that?
这件 我在易趣动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥买♥♥的 很不错吧
Oh, this? I got it on eBay. Yeah, it’s pretty amazing.
花了我一百五十美金 新的要三百呢
I got it for $150 but the mint condition one goes for $300…
你就没觉得穿这衣服品味很差吗
Didn’t occur to you maybe that’s in poor taste?
这衣服 是的 的确如此
The shirt? Yeah, no, it did.
我知道之前有人死了 是很可怕
I understand people died. It was terrible…
但初代公园很中规中矩
but that first park was legit.
我相当敬佩
I have a lot of respect for it.
他们才不搞什么基因杂交
They didn’t need these genetic hybrids.
他们只是要恐龙 真正的恐龙
They just needed dinosaurs, real dinosaurs.
好吧 但请不要再穿了
Okay, please don’t wear it again.
好吧 不会了
Yeah, I wasn’t gonna.
-生意谈成了吗 -看着是的
– Did you close the deal? – Looks like it.
暴虐龙 威瑞森无线公♥司♥出品
Verizon Wireless presents the Indominus Rex.
太烂了
That is so terrible.
干脆一不做二不休
Why not just go the distance,
让这些大公♥司♥给恐龙冠名
and just let these corporations name the dinosaurs?
他们已经冠名了所有棒球场
They’ve got all the ballparks.
-为何不更进一步 -西部平原怎么关闭了
– Why stop there? – Why are the West Plains closed?
又有一头厚鼻龙跑出来了
Another Pachy roaming outside his zone.
但它已经被麻醉了 马上就能运回去
But he’s fully sedated and ready for relocation.
可口可乐龙或多堤士薯片龙
Pepsi-saurus or Tostito-don.
安保部说隐形围栏没有报♥警♥
Security said the invisible fences were a no-fail.
已经是这个月的第二次了
That is the second time this month.
厚鼻龙在对撞的时候把植入定♥位♥器♥弄坏了
The Pachys short out their implants when they butt heads.
把它弄走还要多久
How much longer until they get it out of there?
刚给他打了5毫克的镇静剂
He just got five milligrams of carfentanil.
他都晕晕乎乎了 能有点同情心吗
Yes, he’s very stoned. So why don’t we show a little sympathy?
你知道他们是活生生的动物吗
I mean you do understand these are actual animals, right?
把你的工作台清理干净
Clean up your workspace.
实在太乱了
It’s chaotic.
我把它看做一个有生命的系统
I like to think of it as a living system.
足够平衡稳定
Just enough stability…
不至于崩溃 变成一片混乱
to keep it from collapsing into anarchy.
直升机入场 侏罗纪1号♥
Inbound chopper, Jurassic 1.
预定到达 5分钟
ETA, 5 minutes.
克莱尔
Claire.
玛沙拉尼先生 你在开飞机
Mr. Masrani. You are flying.
我拿到了飞行执照
I got my license.
-还有两天 -对 还有两天
– Two more. – Well, two more days.
-好吧 -那么
– Okay. – So…
-公园运行得怎么样 -一切顺利
– How’s my park doing? – Great.
我们已经比去年销♥售♥额增长了2.5%
We’re up two and a half percent over last year.
比最初预计的低了一点
A bit lower than our initial prediction.
不 不 我是说公园里怎么样
No, no, no, how’s it doing?
客人们玩得开心吗 动物们过得好吗
Are the guests having fun? Are the animals enjoying life?
游客满意度稳定在九♥成♥多一点
Well, guest satisfaction is steady in the low 90s.
我们没有办法测量动物们的感情状态
We don’t have a way to measure the animals’ emotional experience.
当然有 你可以看他们的眼睛
Sure you do. You can see in their eyes.
对吗
Right?
当然
Of course.
好了 带我去看看新的恐龙
Okay. Now show me my new dinosaur.
好了
Got it.
好了
Got it.
稳住了
Got it.
天呐
Oh, my!
你好紧张啊 克莱尔
You look tense, Claire.
你就专心控制飞机吧
Maybe you should just focus on the controls.
幸福生活的关键是
The key to a happy life is
接受你永远无法真正意义上地掌控一切
to accept you are never actually in control.

Bird!
你应该去海滩度一天假
You should spend a day at the beach.
晒晒太阳
Get some sun.
好的 那么
Right, so…
市场部人物我们可以抵消一部分成本
Marketing thought we could offset some of the costs by…
别说成本了
Enough about cost.
约翰·哈蒙德死前将公园托付给了我
John Hammond entrusted me with his dying wish…
他从没提过什么利润
and not once did he mention profits.
他以前常说 “不计成本”
“Spare no expense,” He used to say.
这样很好
I appreciate that, but the
但运营一个主题公园需要…
reality of operating a theme park requires…
别忘了我们建造这个公园的初衷 克莱尔
Don’t forget why we built this place, Claire.
侏罗纪世界是为了提醒我们
Jurassic World exists to
人类是多么渺小 多么年轻
remind us how very small we are, how new.
你不能给它估价
You can’t put a price on that.
好了 我们在飞呢
Now, please, we’re flying.
呼吸
Breathe.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
-你还好吗 -他装的
– Are you okay? – He’s just being dramatic.
你还在建墙吗
Are you still building?
我们计划在五月就开张
We planned to open in May…
但资产管理部坚持要我们把墙建得更高
but Asset Containment insisted we build the walls up higher.
它长得比预计得更大
It’s bigger than expected.
是个好兆头
It’s a good sign.
之前我们碰到了一些波折
We hit a few speed bumps early on.
它开始预测食物从哪里出现
It began to anticipate where the food would come from.
一位喂食员差点被咬掉了手臂
One of the handlers nearly lost an arm.
剩下的人要挟我
The others threatened to quit
如果不能保证安全就辞职
if I couldn’t guarantee their safety.
这么说她很聪明
She’s intelligent then?
就恐龙而言
For a dinosaur.
那个是什么
And that?
它曾经尝试打破玻璃
It tried to break the glass.
我喜欢她的精神
I like her spirit.
她是白色的 你从没告诉我她是白色的
It’s white. You never told me it was white.
你觉得它会吓到孩子们吗
Think it will scare the kids?
孩子们
The kids?
连他们的父母都会吓得做噩梦
This will give the parents nightmares.
是好事吗
Is that good?
非常好
It’s fantastic.
她能看到我们吗
Can she see us?
据说它能够感知热辐射 像蛇一样

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章谍影重重5
下一篇文章火星救援
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!