I googled. They’re divorce lawyers.
随你怎么想了
All right, whatever.
你知道吗 那都不重要
You know what? It doesn’t matter.
我两年之后就要走了
Okay? I’m gonna be gone in two years anyway.
我所有朋友的父母都离婚了
All my friends’ parents are divorced.
别闹了
Hey, knock it off.
你是要哭吗
You’re gonna cry?
以后什么东西都有双份了
Look, you’re gonna get two of everything.
对吧 过两次生日两次感恩节
Right? Two birthdays, two Thanksgivings. Two…
我不想要什么都双份
I don’t want two of everything.
但这由不得你
Yeah, well, it’s not up to you.
是时候该长大了
There’s a point you have to grow up.
请出示工作证
I need to see a badge.
先生 请出示工作证
Sir, sir. I need to see a badge.
外面到底怎么回事
What the hell happened out there?
先生
Sir!
围场里那么多热感摄像头
There are thermal cameras all over that paddock.
她怎么就凭空消失了
She did not just disappear!
一定是机器失灵了
It must have been some kind of a technical malfunction.
你没看到吗
Were you not watching?
她在墙上留下爪印 分散我们的注意
She marked up that wall as a distraction.
让我们误以为她逃跑了
She wanted us to think she escaped!
打住 我们说的只是个动物
Hold on. We are talking about an animal here.
-一个高智商动物 -还有四百米到信♥号♥♥发射处
– A highly intelligent animal. – 400 meters to the beacon.
你们用非致命武器追捕她
You’re going after her with non-lethals.
我们在她身上投资了两千六百万
We have $26 million invested in that asset.
不能说杀就杀
We can’t just kill it.
那些人活不了
Those men are gonna die.
还有三百米到信♥号♥♥发射处
300 meters to the beacon.
-立刻叫停行动 -他们刚到达目的地
– Call this mission off right now. – They’re right on top of it.
-立刻叫停 -这里没你说话的份
– Call it off right now. – You are not in control here!
血还没干
Blood’s not clotted yet.
离着不远了
It’s close.
那是什么
What is that?
那是她的植入芯片 她挖了出来了
That’s her tracking implant. She clawed it out.
她怎么做到的
How would it know to do that?
她记得芯片装在哪
She remembered where they put it in.
它会伪装
It can camouflage!
疏散整座岛屿
Evacuate the island.
那就永无再开之日了
We’d never reopen.
你们培育了个基因混血 一直封闭圈养
You made a genetic hybrid, raised it in captivity.
这一切对她来说都是新鲜的
She is seeing all of this for the first time.
她甚至不知道自己是什么
She does not even know what she is.
她会杀光所有活物
She will kill everything that moves.
你觉得她在思量自我吗
Do you think the animal is contemplating its own existence?
她正在摸索自己在食物端位置
She is learning where she fits in the food chain
你不会想让她搞清楚
and I’m not sure you want her to figure that out.
在紧急情况下
Now, Asset Containment can
抓捕队可以用实弹
use live ammunition in an emergency situation.
机械库有个M134机♥枪♥
You have an M134 in your armory.
装到直升机上 烧死这东西
Put it on a chopper and smoke this thing!
这里有来旅游的家庭
We have families here.
我不会把这变成战场的
I’m not gonna turn this place into some kind of a war zone.
这里已经是战场了
You already have.
格雷迪先生 如果你不打算帮忙
Mr. Grady, if you’re not gonna help,
那就请你离开
there’s no reason for you to be in here.
我要找你们实验室的人谈谈
I would have a word with your people in the lab.
脱逃的那个东西 根本不是恐龙
That thing out there… that’s no dinosaur.
关闭度假村以北的所有景点
I’m going to close everything north of the resort.
现在是一级警戒 全员撤回
This is a Phase One, real world. Bring everyone in.
一级警戒 重复一级警戒
This is a Phase One, real world. I repeat, this is a Phase One.
全员撤回
Bring everyone back in.
软组织能保存下来
The soft tissue is preserved
是因为恐龙血液里的铁
because the iron in the dinosaur’s blood…
能生成极易反应的游离基
generates free radicals, and those are highly reactive.
蛋白质和细胞膜混合在一起
The proteins and the cell membranes get all mixed up…
成为一个天然保护层
and act as a natural preservative.
这样基因就可以存活千年
DNA can survive for millennia that way.
即使以后没有琥珀了 他们还有骨骼
Even if the amber mines dry up, they’ll still have bones…
闭嘴
Shut up.
你一直盯着她们看能怎样
What do you think’s gonna happen from you just staring at them?
-谢你助攻 -不客气
– Thanks, man. – You’re welcome.
游玩愉快
Enjoy the ride.
孕妇以及易晕车者
Pregnant women and those who suffer from motion sickness
在乘坐此浏览车前请咨♥询♥医生
should consult with a doctor before riding this ride.
游玩愉快
Enjoy the ride.
你好
Hello?
真的吗
Seriously?
抱歉各位 浏览车关闭
Sorry, folks. The ride is closed.
所有人前往单轨列车 从
Everyone needs to proceed to the monorail and exit towards the…
拜托各位 我只是个打工的
Come on, guys, I just work here.
因技术原因 所有展厅都将关闭
Due to technical difficulties, all our exhibits are now closed.
你知道的
You know that I’m not at
我无权透露产品的基因结构
liberty to reveal the asset’s genetic makeup.
改造动物一向无法预知
Modified animals are known to be unpredictable.
它杀人了 亨利
It’s killed people, Henry.
太不幸了
That’s unfortunate.
为什么恐龙会需要伪装的能力
What purpose could we have for a dinosaur that can camouflage?
加入乌贼的基因
Cuttlefish genes were added
是为了让她能经受住快速生长的过程
to help her withstand an accelerated growth rate.
乌贼体内有色素细胞
Cuttlefish have chromatophores
使它能够改变颜色
that allow the skin to change color.
它躲过了热感监测
It hid from thermal technology.
是吗
Really?
这怎么做到的
How is that possible?
树蛙可以调节自身红外辐射
Tree frogs can modulate their infrared output.
我们提取了他们的基因
We used strands from their DNA
让她能适应热带气候
to adapt her to a tropical climate.
但我从未想过
But I never imagined…
谁授权你们这么做的
Who authorized you to do this?
是你
You did.
“更大”
“Bigger.”
“更骇人”
“Scarier.”
“更酷” 你备忘录上是这么说的
“Cooler” I believe is the word that you used in your memo.
一个被放大了肉食天性的动物
You cannot have an animal with exaggerated predator features
怎么会没有相应的行为特性
without the corresponding behavioral traits.
你在这里所做的
What you’re doing here.
你所造成的一切
What you have done.
董事会将会关闭公园
The Board will shut down this park,
没收你的研究和你所建造的一切
seize your work, everything you’ve built.
而这次哈蒙德也保护不了你
And Hammond won’t be there to protect you this time.
是我让这一切成为现实
All of this exists because of me.
我不创新 总会有人推陈出新
If I don’t innovate, somebody else will.
立即终止这里的所有研究
You are to cease all activities here immediately.
你说得像是我们在做某种疯狂科学
You are acting like we are engaged in some kind of mad science.
但我们从始至终所做的都是一样
But we are doing what we have done from the beginning.
侏罗纪世界一切都不是天然的
Nothing in Jurassic World is natural.
我们一直在用其他动物的基因
We have always filled gaps
来填补染色体组中的空缺
in the genome with the DNA of other animals.
如果他们的基因不加任何改造
And, if their genetic code was pure,
大多数恐龙将和现在看到的大有不同
many of them would look quite different.
但你要的不是真实
But you didn’t ask for reality.
你只要更多的牙齿
You asked for more teeth.
但我没要你创造一个怪物
I never asked for a monster!
“怪物”只是相对的
“Monster” Is a relative term.
对金丝雀来说 猫就是怪物
To a canary, a cat is a monster.
我们只是习惯当猫罢了
We’re just used to being the cat.
你们好 我是吉米·法♥伦♥
Hey, there. I’m Jimmy Fallon.
欢迎登上回转球
Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere,
这是一台依靠科技实现的神奇机器
an amazing machine made possible by science.
您的安全是我们的第一要务

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章谍影重重5
下一篇文章火星救援
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!