The new mission is to prevent further loss of life.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
就等你问呢
I’m glad you asked.
你们都被开除了
You’re all relieved of duty.
这里将由全新班底接手
There’s a new team on the ground.
洛厄里 我在过来的路上
Lowery, I’m on my way back to you.
这可不是个好主意
That’s a bad idea.
董事会把应急行动权交给
The board assigned emergency
国际遗传科技公♥司♥的私人安保部了
ops to INGEN’s private security division.
那个叫霍斯金斯的现在是老大
This guy Hoskins is in charge.
这家伙疯了
And he has this insane
打算利用迅猛龙去猎杀暴虐龙
plan to use the Raptors to hunt the Indominus.
什么叫利用迅猛龙
What do you mean “Use the Raptors”?
那个狗崽子
Son of a bitch!
你不该说脏话
You shouldn’t say “Bitch.”
带孩子们去安全的地方
Take the kids. Get them someplace safe.
-你可以的 该死 快开车 -开快点
– You got this! Damn it, drive! – Go faster!
感觉一点都不安全
This does not feel safe.
我们能跟着你吗
Can we stay with you?
我这辈子再也不会丢下你们了
I am never leaving you as long as you live.
-不 -不 跟着他
– No. – No, no. Him.
说什么都要跟着他
Yeah, definitely him.
看这里
Hey! Right here.
看着我
Right here.
她只看她想要的东西
She looks at what she wants.
一般都是看着食物
Usually what she wants to eat.
母鸡妈妈终于来了
The mother hen has finally arrived.
赶紧给我滚 别碰我的恐龙
Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals.
霍斯金斯 你一直在等这个机会吧
Hoskins, you wanted this to happen,
狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
还要死多少人
How many more people have to die
你们才能意识到这项任务的必要性
before this mission starts to make sense to you?
这不是一项任务
It’s not a mission.
这是一场实地演练
It’s a field test.
现在是国际遗传科技公♥司♥出面了
This is an INGEN situation now.
明天一大早
Okay, there are gonna be
公♥司♥会派游轮过来
cruise ships that show up here at first light.
大家都能安全离开这座岛
Everybody’s gonna get off this island.
明天你们会看到一则新闻
You’re gonna watch a news
讲述你们拯救生命的故事
story tomorrow about how you all saved lives.
不 不 比这更好
No, no, no, better yet…
是你的恐龙如何救人性命
how your animals saved lives.
他们从来没有出过笼子 这太疯狂了
They’ve never been out of containment. It’s crazy.
给我弄出来
Let’s move it out!
势在必行了
This is happening!
管你乐不乐意
With or without you.
我们知道她在第五区
We know that she is in sector five.
我们管这叫捉迷藏 气味训练
This is a game we call hide-and-seek. It’s a scent drill.
恐龙们已经操练过上千次了
We’ve done it about a thousand times with these animals.
等它们锁定目标 绝不会失手
When they get on target, and they will get on target…
等待时机再开火
wait to engage.
迅猛龙是群体猎食
Velociraptors are pack hunters.
它们会把猎物赶到猎杀圈内
They like to herd the animal into a kill zone.
届时我们便开始攻击
That’s when we take our shot.
看清目标
Get a clear shot,
听我的指令 火力全开
wait on my command and give her everything you got.
我们的目标只有一个 先生们
We got one good target, gentlemen.
别伤了我的迅猛龙
Do not shoot my Raptors.
拜托了
Please.
放轻松 小蓝
Easy, Blue.
放轻松
Easy.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
你吓不到我
You don’t scare me.
欧文
Owen.
它们安全吗
Are they safe?
不 并不安全
No, they’re not.
它们叫什么名字
What are their names?
那是查理
Well, you got Charlie.
接着是艾可 然后是德耳塔
There’s Echo. Here is Delta.
这只叫小蓝 她是老二
This one’s called Blue. She’s the beta.
谁是老大
Who’s the alpha?
就在你眼前 小子
You’re looking at him, kid.
瞧见没
See?
非常安全
Totally safe.
好了 进去吧 快点
All right, get in. Come on.
快上去
Get in there.
如果需要我 我就在前面
If you need me, I’ll be right up front.
拉开那个小窗就行
Just open that window.
明白了吗
Okay?
系上安全带
Put your seatbelts on.
好吧 那就
Okay, so just…
手牵手
hold hands.
它们进不来的 对吗
Nothing’s getting in here, right?
你还记得我们老房♥子的幽灵吗
Do you remember that ghost at the old house?
车♥库♥里那个
Remember the one in the garage?
我保护了你 记得吗
I protected you, right?
你用尺子和纸盘子做了一把斧头
You made a battle axe out of a ruler and a paper plate.
对啊 有我在 你就不会有事
Yeah. See, nothing is gonna get you while I’m around, okay?
可你不会永远在我身边
But you’re not always gonna be around.
是啊
Yeah, well…
我们是兄弟
We’re brothers, okay?
我们永远都是兄弟
We’ll always be brothers
我们总能找回彼此
and we’ll always come back to one another.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
真的吗
No matter what?
真的
No matter what.
太棒了
Awesome.
出发
Here we go.
你男朋友真猛
Your boyfriend’s a badass.
想象一下如果派他们去托拉博拉
Imagine if we had these puppies in Tora Bora.
录下来了吗
Are you recording this thing?
她们减速了
They’re slowing down.
有发现了
They got something.
不行 小孩不能看
You know what? No, no, no. You guys are not gonna watch this.
不准开窗户
Keep the window closed.
不对劲
Something’s wrong.
她们在交流
They’re communicating.
我知道他们不肯透露它具体是什么的原因了
I know why they wouldn’t tell us what it’s made of.
为什么
Why?
它有迅猛龙基因
That thing’s part Raptor.
他们在磨蹭什么 开枪啊
What’s taking them so long? Light it up!
开火
Engage!
天啊
Oh, my God.
注意背后
Watch your six.
迅猛龙们有新老大了
Raptors got a new alpha.
全部上车
To the vehicles now!
撤退
Fall back!

No!
小蓝
Blue!
天啊
Oh, my God.
人都死了吗
Is everybody dead?
不 大家都没事
No, no, no. Everyone is fine.
别骗他
Don’t lie to him.
他很害怕 这时候撒谎没关系
He’s scared. It’s okay to lie when people are scared.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
亲爱的 你会回家的 我保证
Sweetheart, you will, okay? I promise.
明天就能回家
Tomorrow you will be home…
然后你们妈妈再不会让我见你们了
and your mother will never let me see you again.
快离开这里 快走
Get out of here! Go!
它们来了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章谍影重重5
下一篇文章火星救援
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!