都柏林 1987
我知道我能够扬名立万的
I always knew I’d be famous.
回想学生时代 要是你说我们四个
Back at school, if you’d have told me that four of us…
能成为全球最出色的摇滚乐队
would become the biggest rock band on the planet,
我一定会问其余三人是谁
I’d have asked who the other three were.
我知道你在想些什么
I know what you’re thinking.
每个人都想成为摇滚巨星 不是么
Everyone wants to be a rock star, right?
这可不是空想 一切都是真的
Well, this wasn’t some vague dream, this was real.
我有了全盘计划
I had it all planned out.
组建一个乐队
Form a band.
发行一系列开天辟地的唱片
Release a series of ground-breaking albums.
在全世界上最好的体育场巡演
Tour the world’s greatest stadiums.
掀起继披头士之后最大的摇滚风潮席卷美国
Pull off the biggest rock and roll invasion of America since the Beatles.
这就是我想要的生活
This life that I had going on inside my head.
但最终却成空
It wasn’t my life at all.
这不是我的生活 是他的
It never was. It was his.
他成功了 我却失败了
He rises, I fall.
他变得越来越有名越来越出色
He just gets bigger and better.
而我却倒够了霉 没能像他一样
I suck up all the shite luck that never goes his way.
嘿 就是那了
Hey, is that the… It is!
糟糕
No!
让开 你们让开 让开
Get out of the way. You out of the way, now there. Go on.
我坚信我能扬名立万的
I always knew I’d be famous.
杀死波诺
11年前
你带这东西来干嘛 太招摇了
What you brought that thing in for? You’ll have someone’s eye out with that.
-我要上罗兰先生的课 -什么 那个老古董
-I’ve got a lesson with Mr. Rowland. -What, that fogey old fart?
他能教了你什么 “丹尼男孩”的朋克版
What’s he gonna teach you, a punk rock version of “Danny Boy”?
丹尼男孩:爱尔兰民谣
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
嘿 保罗 有什么好事
Hey, Paul. Paul, what’s the craic?
劳瑞预备组建一个乐队
Larry’s putting a band together.
好样的
Oh, great.
-谁是劳瑞 -劳瑞·穆伦 低我们两届
-Who is Larry? -Larry Mullen, two years below.
-这吉他不错 -谢谢
-Oh, nice axe, man. -Oh, cheers.
这可是他存了三年的零花钱买♥♥的
Yeah, he saved all his pocket money for three years,
-他的确很摇滚 不是吗 -是的
-he’s so rock and roll, aren’t ya? -Oh, yeah.
你应该来试试
You should come and try out.
-他们还差一个主唱 -你看着的人就是
-Hey, they need a singer. -You’re looking at him.
你 那次唱诗排练站在你旁边真是糟透了
You? It’s bad enough having to stand next to you in choir practice
你唱歌♥就跟掉了阳气似的
singing like you’ve lost a bollock.
再说了 你长得就不像做主唱的料 知道吗
Besides, you… you really don’t much look like a front man, you know?
是吗 那主唱该长成什么样的
Oh, yeah? What’s a front man look like?
是啊
Yeah?
-像我这样 -呃
-Like me! -Oh.
抱歉 尼尔 这虽然是个好提议 但这是我的乐队
Sorry, Neil. Nice try. But it’s my gig.
还有很多其他乐队
There’s plenty more bands out there.
“流行音乐榜”上见 伙计
See you on Top of the Pops, boys.
-G调是我最喜欢的 -噢 抱歉
-G’s my favourite key. -Oh, sorry, yeah.
天哪 伙计们 散开点 我想米克·贾格尔绝不会
Oh, Jesus, lads. Make some space. Mick Jagger didn’t have to deal
米克·贾格尔:滚石的主唱
在挤得没缝的地方练习吧
with a bass in his face and a drum kit up his arse.
我自己做的 看杂♥志♥时有的灵感
Made it myself. I got the design from a mag.
什么 难道是沾了鸟粪的杂♥志♥
What, was it a bird spotting mag, was it?
看上去像是在鸭屁♥股♥上插了根棍子
It looks like a duck with a stick up its arse.
你真的需要吉他吗 你压根就不会弹
Do you really need a guitar as well? You know you can’t play it.
随你怎么说
You can talk.
我滴天啊 就没有人会自己手上的乐器吗
Jesus Christ, can nobody play their instruments here?
放松点 劳瑞 我们还有戴夫
Will you relax, Larry? We’ve got Dave.
让我试试你的 我告诉你该怎么弄
Give us a shot at yours, then. I’ll show you what it can do.
-好的 给 -像这样
-Yeah, OK. Here. -Just for…
好的 1 2 1 2 1 2
OK. One, two. One, two. One, two.
好的 来吧 伙计们 我们来个合奏吧
OK, come on, guys. Come on. Can we just play something together?
-要同步 知道吗 -了解
-You know, at the same time, all right? -OK, right. Whoa, whoa.
我们都会些什么歌♥
What do we know?

Um…
我们都熟悉的一些歌♥ 大卫·鲍伊的行吗
Do we know anything? David Bowie, yeah?
-行 -有谁听过雷蒙斯的
-Yeah. -Anyone heard the Ramones?
-听过 那是 -那个撞击乐队
-Yeah, was that… -The Clash?
-或者是辛·李兹的 -辛·李兹
Or how about Thin Lizzy? Thin Lizzy?
-是的 没错 -性手♥枪♥和恐怖海峡也行
-Yeah, yeah. -Sex Pistols and Dire Straits.
得了 当我没说
OK, just forget I said that.
好吧 伙计们 来吧 我已经准备好了
Right, lads, fuck it. I’ve got it, right?
『给我一点温暖』
这是伊吉 我知道 那就伊吉吧 我们开始 好吗
That’s Iggy. I know that. That’s Iggy. Let’s do it, OK?
伊吉:伊吉帕普 朋克音乐之父
1 2 1 2 3 4
One, two. One, two, three, four.
给我点温暖 给我点温暖
# Gimme some skin Try to give me some skin
Whoo!
Yeah!
我女朋友 她的灵魂 被黑夜侵蚀
# My girlfriend, she got soul Sucks all night on Lord Asshole
她用屁♥股♥对着我 她飙车 还吸大♥麻♥
# She puts me right up her ass She shoots speed, she smokes grass
但是我不介意
# But I don’t mind
如果你没了意识 如果你想要得到我
# If your mind is gone If you want my body
来吧 宝贝 现在就给我点温暖吧
# Come on, baby Now give me some skin #
两份薯条
Two chips, please.
老兄 她绝对是在看你
Man, she was definitely eyeing you up.
学校里的每个女孩都把你当成了香饽饽
Every girl in school is acting like you’re made out of Mars bars.
这就是乐队生活 兄弟
That’s band life for you, man.
来吧 让我沉浸在摇滚中 把我扔向女孩们吧
Well, dip me in rock and roll and throw me to the girls.
事情进展如何
How’s it going, anyway?
除了一夜之间成了少女杀手
Apart from becoming an overnight fanny magnet.
进展不错 我们终于形成一个整体了
It’s going great, you know? I can finally see it all coming together.
我们想伊万加入
We want Ivan.
什么
What?
我们想让你弟弟来当节奏吉他手
We want your brother on rhythm guitar.
你们不能要走他 当节奏吉他手
Well, you can’t have him. On rhythm guitar or anywhere.
他是我的 伊万是我乐队的主吉他手
He’s with me. Ivan’s the lead guitar and I head up the band.
-你组乐队了吗 -是的
-You’ve got a band? -Yeah.
叫什么名
What are you called?
我们叫什么来着 我们我们叫做 呃
What are we called? We’re… we’re called The, uh…
-“送葬者” -呃 “送葬者”
…Undertakers. -The, Uh, Undertakers?
没错
Yes.
那祝你们好运
Well, good on yous.
-你们肯定会出名的 -去你的
-You’ve certainly got the mouth for it. -Fuck off.
我能想象得到你上海报的样子
And I can see your face on the posters.
你也是 如果少年歌♥迷们喜欢
Yeah, you too. That’s if the teeny boppers go in
群魔乱舞的那种类型的话
for that mop-haired, leaping gnome sort of thing.
这样吧 我去告诉伊万他没入选 如何
Listen, so I just tell Ivan straight he didn’t get in, yeah?
不用了 让我去跟他说
No, no. Leave it with me.
他是我弟弟
He’s my brother.
你一个字都别提 行吗
You don’t have to say a word, OK?
好的
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, sure.
听我说
Listen…
我们下个月有一场演出 你们会来捧场吗
…we’re doing a gig next month. Maybe you boys should support us?
或许是你来捧我们的场
Maybe you should support us.
或许我们应该捧对方场 礼尚往来 齐肩并进
Maybe we should support each other. Equal billing. Shoulder to shoulder.
-你的乐队和我的乐队 -一块走向世界
-Your band and mine, brother. -Taking on the world together!
你们名字想好没有 麦考密克兄弟好不好
So, have yous got a name yet? What about the McCormick Brothers?
一点都不朋克 听上去像是民谣乐队
That’s not very punk, is it, Dad? We’d sound like a folk band.
从现在开始我们得蓄须 住公社
We’d have to grow beards and live in a commune.
我们的乐队叫送葬者 麦考密克先生
We’re called The Undertakers, Mr. McCormick.
是的 弗兰克是骷髅弗兰克 伊万 是斧子伊万
Yeah, Frankie is Frankie Corpse. Ivan, is Ivan Axe.
我是死尸埃里克
I’m Eric Cadaver.
不 你叫无可救药的埃里克好些
No. You’re still Hopeless Eric.
那凯文就是骨架凯文了
And Kev over there is Kevin Carcass.
我想叫强尼·杜蕾斯 但我怕妈妈知道了会发火
I wanted to be called Jonny Durex, but I was afraid it’d upset me ma.
她肯定知道什么是杜蕾斯 孩子 不然也不会有你
She’s gotta know what a Durex is, son, or you wouldn’t be here.
-什么是杜蕾斯 -以后再告诉你
-What’s a Durex? -I’ll tell you later.
六年后
Six years later.
你还需要一个朋克发型
You’ll be needing punk hair-dos.
我帮你们弄 没必要把钱花在那上面
I’ll do them for you. No point in wasting money at the barbers.
那确实 但是你们不许抱怨 而且不许吐
Yeah, but we can do without all that swearing… and the vomit.
下周是我们的第一次演出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!