我们计划在6月底在柯克公园开唱 我想
Well, we’re doing Croke Park at the end of June, and I thought,
巡演时我们想支持一下当地乐队 明白
you know, when we tour we like to support local bands, you know?
所以准确来说是你们支持我们
Well, so… so technically you would be supporting us then?
麦考密克
McCormick.
听着 我们应该互相支持 就像过去一样
Look, we’d be supporting each other. Like the old days.
听着 波诺
Yeah, listen, Bono.
我们现在正进行自己的巡演
We are just playing our own tour at the moment.
有几个英国和欧洲大♥陆♥的档期
Just a few UK dates and Europe.
我们也签约了 知道么
We got ourselves signed too, you know?
恭喜 伙计 我从不怀疑你的能力
Hey, congratulations, man. I never doubted you for a minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是说
I mean…
算我疯了吧 但是
Call me crazy, but…
这么说可能有点混♥蛋♥
Since it’s been a bit of a bastard getting here…
我宁愿在自己的500粉丝面前演出
I just think we’d rather play to five hundred of our own fans
也不愿在你的5万粉丝面前演出 明白么
than fifty thousand of yours, you know?
所以 就是不行咯
Well, so that’s a no?
是的
Yeah.
我得挂了 尼尔 以后再聊
Look, I’ve got to go, Neil. Talk to you later.
欢迎加入 谁打的电♥话♥
Oh, nice of you to join. Who was that, then?
厄是妈妈 她祝我们好运
Uh… Mam. She wishes us luck.
看看这巴士
Check out the bus!
老天
Jesus.
『更好的道路』
城市为我醒来
# The city it wakes for me
我孤身一人
# I’m alone
带着我六根弦的伙伴
# I brought my six string company
夜真寒冷
# The night is cold
生活的地方也是如此
# And so is the living space
很难知道
# It’s hard to know
我们的竞赛到底是为何
# The reason for our great race
如果你有选择
# If you had a choice
或者更好的道路 你会选择么
# Of a better way would you take it?
如果你能选择更好的道路
# If you had a choice of a better way
震—憾—”震撼”乐队
S/H/O/O/K U/P. Shook Up.
不是 不是 不是”真憨”
No, not shut up.
该死的口音
This fucking accent.
你一定是威尔·哈蒙德
You must be Will Hammond?
-是的 -加里·哈根 《沸点》杂♥志♥的
-Yeah. -Yeah. Gary Hagan. Hot Press.
你好 加里 感谢百忙之中飞来 很好
Oh, hi, Gary. Thanks for flying in at such short notice. Cool, cool.
开玩笑么 这个料我爆定了
Oh no, are you kidding? I was born to break this story, you know?
-对不起 亲爱的 -麦考密克和我的交情久着呢
-Excuse me, darling. -The McCormick’s and me go way back.
还有他们和U2的关系
And what with the U2 connection…
这些事情可以写出很棒的报道
Yeah, this story should make a great splash.
跟U2的什么关系
What U2 connection?
加里
Gary.
我就知道我们成功了
Hey, now I know we’ve made it.
《沸点》杂♥志♥来了
-Hot Press are in the building. -Whoo!
尼尔 我不会错过将这事公诸于世的机会
I wouldn’t have missed this for the world, Neil.
你们是这个伟大报道的一部分
You’re part of a great fucking story.
谢了 “一部分”是什么意思
Yeah, thanks. What do you mean “part of”?
厄 两个乐队关系如此密切
Well, you know, two bands umbilically tied.
一个走上了正轨 一个还在
One in orbit. One still…
-苦苦奋斗 -你歇菜吧
…grinding it out. -Just drop it.
你非得把U2塞进你的每篇报道么
Do you have to shoehorn U2 into every piece you write?
就因为我们来自同一个国家 来吧 兄弟们
Just ’cause we’re from the same bloody country. Right, come on, boys.
我们有一场演出 待会我接受你的采访
We’ve got a gig to play. I’ll give you some quotes after.
但是我不会谈论U2
But I am not talking about U2.
伊万 你能谈谈U2么
Ivan, what about you? Will you talk about U2?
听着 尼尔是对的
Look, Neil’s right.
我们和他们一起长大 有什么好谈的
We grew up with them, what’s to talk about?
不一定 比如你本可以成为第五位成员这事
Oh, I don’t know. Just the fact that you could have been the fifth member.
那是瞎说 是在劳瑞的厨房♥里胡扯的事
No, that’s bollocks. It was just some arseing around in Larry’s kitchen.
但不完全是 对么 我刚跟踪报道他们的巡演
That’s not all though, is it? I’ve just been on tour with them.
波诺说他本想让你加入乐队
Bono said he wanted you in the band.
-什么 波诺说的 -没错
-What, Bono said that? -Yeah.
但是尼尔说不行 说你只想和家人在一起
But Neil told him no. You wanted to stick with family.
“震撼” “震撼”
Shook Up, Shook Up.
谢谢!非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much. Whoo!
尼尔说过
Neil said that?
喝了吧 亲们 喝了吧
Drink it in, bro. Drink it in.
你该死 尼尔
Fuck you, Neil!
-放开我 -打架!打架!打架
– Get off me! – Fight, fight, fight!
我要杀了他 放开我
I’m gonna fuckin’ kill him. Get off me!
-出什么幺蛾子了 -放开
– What the cock is going on? – Get off!
被自己的亲兄弟背叛
Betrayed by my own brother.
我们在仓库里住了几年 吃豆子罐头
We have spent years living in a warehouse, eating beans from a can.
而我本应在世界上最棒的乐队里
Whereas I could have been in orbit with the best band in the world.
放开我Get off me!
-伊万 这是哪儿的话 -加里告诉我了
-Where has this come from, Ivan? -Gary told me.
而他是听波诺亲口说的
And he heard it straight from Bono.
你能说这是谎话么
So, are you telling me it’s a lie?
不能 所以告诉我实情
No. So, give me the truth.
那时我们还小
We were kids.
那是十年前的事 你想让我说什么
It was ten years ago. What do you want me to say?
-抱歉 -对 对
– Sorry? – Yes. Yes!
我就是要你说抱歉
I want you to say sorry.
为你所有拒绝的唱片合约抱歉
Sorry for all the record deals you turned down,
只因为你一直要等个大合约
while you were waiting for the big one.
为你毁掉的一切而抱歉
Sorry that everything you touch turns to shite.
为你帮我做的最糟的决定而抱歉
Sorry that you made the worst decision of my life!
对不起 伊万 听我说
Well, I’m not sorry, Ivan. Listen to me.
-给我滚开 -冷静 听着 冷静下来
-Get out of my way. -Calm down. Listen. Calm down!
我不后悔
I am not sorry!
我不后悔一直坚信能靠自己的力量成功
I’m not sorry for knowing all along that we could make it on our own.
我不后悔我做过的那些糟糕的决定造就了现在的我们
I’m not sorry that every shitty decision I ever made has brought us here.
还有我一点不后悔
And I am not fucking sorry
我们是”震撼” 而不是U2
that we are Shook Up and not U2.
-听 -“震撼” “震撼”
– Listen. – Shook Up, Shook up!
听到了么
Hear that?
他们在等我们出场 伊万
They’re waiting for us out there, Ivan.
你们不是在闹解散吧
You’re not breaking up, are you?
是不是
Are you?
太好了 好极了
Oh, great. Great!
“震撼”!”震撼”
Shook Up! Shook Up!
这都是你的错
It’s so your fault.
你TM快点出场 这是场演出
You fucking get out there. This is a gig.
算了 我去报幕
Right, I’m going to announce you. Watch.
喂喂
One, two. Hello?
乐迷们 大家好
Hello, music lovers.
别嘘我 我是有身份的
Oi! Oi! Don’t boo me! I went to Eton.
好了 有请”震撼”
All right, here’s Shook Up!
从这出去!出去
Get out here! Get out!
别像个娘们You fucking ponce.
『新的开始』
我一直四处找寻你
# Well, I’ve been looking for you everywhere
你就像午夜的一缕微风
# You’re like a breeze in the midnight air
我觉得在人群中看到了你
# I thought I saw you in a crowded place
我在每张脸上都看到了你的眼
# And now I see your eyes on every face
请帮帮我
# So help me
说这确实是你的错
# Say it’s true that you were wrong
一整天都对我说
# Say it to me all day long
这是个新的开始
# It’s kicking off again
日渐消瘦 再次面对
# Wasting away Face it again
不再在乎你
# Piss it away
# You
这是个新的开始
# It’s kicking off again
路途永无止尽
# The road It never ever ends
这是个新的开始
# It’s kicking off again
# Say what? #
Ha!
你经营小报
You run press.
你能不能住手
Could you have stopped this?
为啥 这是种天赋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!