Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
Stop! (sailor #2) Hold the line!
住手! 抓住绳子
Keep him down!
把他压住!
Heave!
拉啊!
Please!
求你了!
No! Stop!
不要!停手!
Jack.
杰克
No. Get her out of…
住手 把她带走…
They’ll kill him! There’s nothing we can do.
他们会杀了他的! 我们什么也做不了
No! Get her out of his sight!
不! 把她带出它的视线!
(Jack) – It’s too late. – Throw it!
太迟了 扔啊!
Look out!
留神啊!
Let go of me.
放开我
We gotta go. Come on.
我们得走了 来吧
Come on. Stop it.
来吧 住手
Leave me alone!
放开我!
Ann please come on.
安 求你 走吧
Kill it! (Carl) No. No!
打死它! 不要!不!
It’s over you goddamn lunatic!
结束了 你个疯子
All of you run!
所有人 逃命!
(sailors) Come on. Come on!
加油 加油!
Look out!
小心!
Move it! Move it!
跑啊!跑啊!
Come on come on!
快 快点!
Stay there! It’s me he wants!
呆在那! 他要的是我!
Please stop this! Move! Hold onto her!
求你制止这一起! 快走 拦住她!
Ann go. Please I can stop this!
安 走吧 求你 我可以制止他!
No! Ann stay there!
不! 安 呆在哪儿!
Get it out!
离开这儿!
Get the hell out of here!
赶快他妈的离开这儿!
Come on! Jimmy don’t be crazy! Come on.
来吧! 吉米 别犯傻了!来吧
(Jack) Don’t be crazy.
别犯傻了
Let me go!
让我走!
Cast off!
起锚!
(Jack) Come on Carl!
来啊 卡尔!
Row! (Carl) Wait.
划船 等等
(Englehorn) Row God damn it!
划船 他妈的!
Go back.
回去
(Jack) Jimmy no!
吉米 不!
(Jack) No!
不!
No! Don’t! Leave him alone!
不!别开枪! 放他条生路!
Hide out in the back!
躲在后面!
Wait! No!
等一下! 不!
No! No! Please don’t!
不!求你了!不要!
(Carl) The whole world will pay to see this.
全世界都会要付钱看它
We’re millionaires boys!
我们是百万富翁了 弟兄们!
I’ll share it with all of you!
我会跟你们所有人共享的!
In a few months his name will be up in lights on Broadway!
几个月之内 它的名字会在百老汇的灯光里出现
Kong! The Eighth Wonder of the World!
金刚!世界第八大奇迹!
[People chattering]
(金刚 世界第八大奇迹)
Mr. Denam!
丹汉姆先生
What can I say? What can I say?
我能说什么? 我能说什么?
Any comments Mr. Denam?
有什么想法 丹汉姆先生?
The Mayor thank you.
市长大人 谢谢你
Ready.
准备好
What am I?
我是谁?
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Get used to it.
习惯了就好
Listen it’s great to see you. Ready?
非常高兴见到你 你准备好了吗?
I’m really appreciating that…
谢谢你的关心…
Look at you! I remember you.
看看你! 我记得你
You’re a lucky guy Denam. Am I a lucky guy?
你真是好运气 丹汉姆先生 可不是好运吗?
Maybe you’re the lucky guy.
或许你就是个幸运儿
Carl!
卡尔!
Zelman! I told them.
索尔曼! 我跟你说了!
I know you did and I appreciate it.
我知道你会来的 我真的很喜欢
Let’s get a shot of this.
让我们来照相
Come on.
来吧
Big smile. Yeah! That’s great!
大笑一下 耶!这真是太棒了!
(actor) Look at yourself. Look at what you’ve becone.
看看你自己 看看你成了什么样
No woman is won’th this. (actor #2) This woman is won’th it.
没有女人值得你这样 这个女人值得
I don’t care what it takes I gotta win her back.
我不管什么代价 一定要赢得她
Oh really?
哦 真的吗?
She’s not gonna buy this for a second.
她才不会买♥♥这个呢
Shut up and hand me the grapefruit!
闭嘴 把那个葡萄柚给我
(Ann) – You’re writing a conedy? (Jack) – Yes I an.
你在写一部喜剧? 没错
I’n writing it for you.
是为你写的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
Why would I write a play for you?
为什么我要为你写一出戏?
Isn’t it obvious?
这还不明显吗?
Oh I’m sorry.
哦 对不起
I couldn’t help but overhear.
我无意间听到的
So he took me to this fancy French restaurant…
于是 他领我去了那豪华法国餐馆…
and halfway through the hors d’oeuvres he clutches my hand.
吃饭当间 他抓住了我的手
And that’s when he told you how he felt?
就是他向你表白的时候了吧 他感觉怎样?
No. He never said it. He never said it?
不 他一直没说 他一直没说吗?
He probably thought he didn’t need to say it.
他大概以为不用说了吧
Well then how does she know that it’s real?
那她怎么知道这就是认真的呢?
He said it was not about the words. Oh please!
他说不必用言语 有没有搞错
If you feel it you say it. It’s really very simple.
心里有感动 就说出来 其实很简单的
He said we’d talk about it later. Only there was no later.
他说以后再说 只是 不会有以后了
It never happened.
从来没有说出口过
That’s how it ended.
就这么结束了
He just let you walk away? He didn’t try to save it?
他让你就这么走了? 他没有试图挽留?
I honestly believed things might actually work out…
老实说 我觉得事情或许真的有结果了…
which was really very…
那就是真的很…
foolish.
愚蠢
Men. Oh they’ll give you the world…
男人哪 哦 他会给女人整个世界…
but they let the one thing that truly matters…
却让最重要的事情…
slip through their fingers.
…溜过指尖
Typical.
太常见了
They’re so busy being brave they forget to use their brains.
他们太忙于展示他们的勇敢 以至于忘了用用他们的脑子
Romance. Who needs it?
浪漫 谁需要?
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士们 先生们…
I’m here to tell you a very strange story.
我来这里 是要给你们讲述一个奇异的故事
The story of our adventure…
一个有关我们的历险的故事…
in which 17 of our party suffered horrible deaths…
17名探险队员惨死…
their lives lost…
他们献出了自己的生命…
in pursuit of a savage beast…
去追寻一只野兽…
a monstrous aberration of nature.
一只大自然创造的狂大怪物
But even the meanest brute can be tamed.
但即使是最难对付的畜生 也会被驯服
Yes ladies and gentlemen as you will see…
是的女士们先生们 你们将要看到…
the beast was no match…
野兽并不能抵挡…
for the charms of a girl.
一个女孩的魅力
A girl from New York…
一个来自纽约的女孩…
Who melted his heart…
她融化了他的心…
bringing to mind that old Arabian proverb…
这让我们想起古老的 阿♥拉♥伯诗句…
“And lo the beast looked upon the face of beauty…
“看啊 野兽端详着美女的面庞…
“and beauty stayed his hand.
“而美女静立于他的掌中
“And from that day forward he was as one dead.”
“从那天开始 他便如行尸一般了”
And now ladies and gentlemen I’m going to show you…
现在女士们先生们 我要向你们展示…
the greatest thing your eyes have ever beheld.
你们所见过的最伟大的事物
He was a king in the world he knew but he comes to you now a captive.
他是世界之王 他知道 但它在你们面前则是囚犯
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士们先生们…
I give you Kong The Eighth Wonder of the World!
我向你们推出 金刚 世界第八奇迹!
Don’t be alarmed. It’s perfectly safe.
不必惊惶 这是绝对安全的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!