Hold on. Preston!
坚持住 普雷斯顿!
Whatever happens don’t let go of the camera!
不管发生什么 别丢了摄像机!
Don’t let go of the camera!
别丢了摄像机!
(hayes) Come on get up out of that water.
来吧 起来 离开水
Get up!
起来!
Come on come on.
来啊 来啊!
Preston. Preston.
普雷斯顿 普雷斯顿
It’s working.
还能用
Did you get that did you?
你有拍到是吧?
No!
不!
No.

No.

What is it?
怎么了?
Mr. Hayes?
赫斯先生?
If anything happens I want you to run.
如果有什么不测 我希望你赶快跑
You understand?
明白了?
I’m not a coward. I ain’t gonna run.
我不是懦夫 我才不会跑呢
It’s not about being brave Jimmy.
这并非什么勇敢 吉米
Go back!
回去!
Back across the log!
回去木桥那边!
I ain’t gonna run! Get Jimmy out of here!
我不能就这么跑掉! 把吉米带走!
No! Get back! Get back!
不! 后退!后退!
No! No! Stay back.
不!不! 呆着别动
No!
不!
Look at me.
看着我
(Jimmy) – Let him go! – You got to run Jimmy.
放他走! 你要跑了 吉米
Do as I say.
按我说的做
Go with Jack.
跟杰克一起走
Run!
跑啊!
No! Shoot him!
不! 开枪射他!
No!
不!
Here! Over here!
这里 在这边!
(Jack) Hold on! Hold on!
坚持住!坚持!
Lumpy! Help me!
兰皮!救我!
Bloody hell Choy!
他妈的地狱 老崔!
No!
不!
Oh my!
哦 我的神啊!
Wait!
等等我
Carl.
卡尔
Jimmy. Jimmy.
吉米!吉米!
Jimmy.
吉米!
You all right?
你还好吗?
No.

Get off! Get it off!
下去 下去!
Get off!
下去!
Get it off!
下去!
Get it off! Get it off!
下去!下去!
Kill it!
杀了它!
Stop moving!
别动
Get it off my face!
把它从我脸上弄走
Stay still. I am standing still.
站着别动 我没动
Hold on. (Jack) Be careful!
等一下 小心!
(Englehorn) Don’t move! Stay away from the walls!
别动 离崖壁远点
Coming through!
脱险了!
(Englehorn) Get out of there now! Climb!
现在离开那儿! 往上爬!
Nobody get in my way.
没人能挡我的道
Come on Jimmy. Let’s go.
来吧 吉米 我们走
Get up the rope. Let’s go. Hurry up.
爬上绳子 快
Jimmy let’s go.
吉米 我们走了
Come on. Okay.
快来啊 好的
Go.

(Carl) Just as you go down…
就在你下沉…
for the third and final time…
到第三也是最后一次时…
as your head disappears beneath the waves…
就在你的头淹没在浪头下…
and your lungs fill with water…
你的肺也充满了水…
do you know what happens in those last precious seconds before you drown?
在你淹死前 你知道那仅存的珍贵的 几秒钟都发生了什么嘛?
Come on buddy. Get up the rope. Come on. Get out of here. Come on.
来吧 兄弟 爬上绳子去 来啊 离开这 来吧
Your whole life passes before your eyes.
你的整个人生会在眼前一幌而过
And if you’ve lived as a true American…
而如果你活得像个真正的美国人…
you get to watch it all in color.
你会看到那是有色彩的
Oh and you will.
哦 你会的
Now why don’t you climb up the rope huh? Come on.
现在 你干吗不爬上绳子呢?来吧
(Bruce) Come on Driscoll. Let’s go.
来吧 德里斯库 我们走
It’s beautiful.
真美丽
Beautiful.
美丽
Beautiful.
美丽
There.
那边
(Carl) Thank God.
感谢上帝
Don’t thank God. Thank Mr. Baxter.
别谢上帝 要谢巴克斯特先生
He insisted on a rescue mission.
他坚持要救你们
(Englehorn) Me? I knew you’d be okay.
我?我就知道你不会有事
That’s the thing about cockroaches.
这就是蟑螂的特点
No matter how many times you flush them down the toilet…
不管你把它们从厕所里冲走多少次…
they always crawl back up the bowl.
它们总是爬回到碗里来
Hey buddy? I’m out of the bowl.
嘿 伙计 我从碗里出来了
I’m dryir off my wings and trekkir across the lid.
我在晾干我的翅膀 正沿着碗盖散步呢
Driscoll!
德里斯库!
Don’t be a fool! Give it up. It’s useless!
别犯傻! 放弃吧 没用的!
She’s dead.
她死了
She’s not dead.
她没死
Jack’s gonna bring her back…
杰克会救她回来…
and the ape will be hard on his heels.
那猩猩会紧追不放的
We can still come out of this thing okay.
我们还有机会翻本 好吧?
More than okay.
还有的赚
Think about it.
想想吧
You got a boat full of chloroform we could put to good use.
你有一整船的氯仿可用
You wanna trap the ape?
你想抓那猩猩
I don’t think so.
我可不这么想
Isn’t that what you do? Live animal capture?
这不是你拿手的吗 活捉动物
I heard you were the best.
我听说你是最好的
Jack!
杰克!
Look after yourself!
照顾好你自己!
Keep the gate open will you?
把城门开着 可以吗?
Sure thing buddy.
没问题 伙计
Good luck!
祝你好运!
I’m sorry.
对不起
Ann.

Jack!
杰克!
Run!
快跑!
Jack Jack!
杰克 杰克!
Jack.
杰克
Ann it’s okay.
安 没事的
Ann let’s go. Let’s go. Come on!
安 我们走 我们走 来吧!
Let’s go. Come on.
我们要走了 来吧
Come on!
来啊!
Carl!
卡尔!
(Ann) Please! Somebody help us!
有人吗 请帮帮我们!
They’ve gone.
他们走了
Carl. Christ.
卡尔 上帝啊!
(Jack) Carl!
卡尔!
Drop the bridge. Do it now for Christ’s sake!
把吊桥放下 现在就放 看在上帝份儿上!
Not yet.
还不是时候
(Carl) Wait.
等着
Wait.
等着
Wait!
等着!
Come on!
来啊!
Now! Throw them!
就现在! 扔钩子啊!
(sailor) Throw!
扔啊!
No!
不要!
(sailor) Hold him!
抓住他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!